PDA

View Full Version : Is everyone still as excited?

Harddrive7
11-03-2004, 07:53 AM
Seems that we would already have like two or three battle cries on here by now. Does the real season not start for 4-6 weeks?

Myself, I can't WAIT to see my Pacers tonight!

It's going to be a fun line up to watch and think of the experience that some of these guys are going to get this early.

I can't wait to see how Harrison is going to look tonight. Putting him into the rotation with significant mins will do nothing but help this guy.

LET'S GO MAKESHIFT PACERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheSauceMaster
11-03-2004, 09:30 AM
Ready as ever , it will be great to see the Pacers in action tonight , the games last night were nice to ease the addiction , but tonight will be bittersweet indeed :)

MarionDeputy
11-03-2004, 11:51 AM
Yeah I am excited as well, It will be neat to see the offense run through Artest and Jax. I like Pollard too, I have no reason to, but I just like him, I'm pulling that he will have a good game.

ChicagoJ
11-03-2004, 12:17 PM
I dunno, I'm having a hard time getting excited right now.

I know this isn't the same team that we'll be putting on the court by January.

I'm excited the election is over - now if I can just stop offending everyone on the politics board :blush:. But over the past few seasons, I've become somewhat jaded about the regular season anyway. To me, its all about the playoffs and this is just an 82-game long tune-up.

Don't get me wrong - I'll be tuned in.

TheSauceMaster
11-03-2004, 02:45 PM

I'm excited the election is over - now if I can just stop offending everyone on the politics board :blush:. But over the past few seasons, I've become somewhat jaded about the regular season anyway. To me, its all about the playoffs and this is just an 82-game long tune-up.

Did you get the Semi Load of Nexium I sent yet Jay :confused: I think you might need it soon :p

sweabs
11-03-2004, 03:57 PM
I think we do need a war cry thread!

Doug in CO
11-03-2004, 04:19 PM
I am not excited right now - I can live with no Reggie and no Foster - but right now the team's identity is really Jermaine. We need him on the floor.

ChicagoJ
11-03-2004, 04:57 PM

Did you get the Semi Load of Nexium I sent yet Jay :confused: I think you might need it soon :p

I had a dream last night - we go into Cleveland and sneak out of there with a tight win. And that propels us to play 0.500 ball until JO gets healthy.

See, its that type of optimism that gets me in trouble... I'll need that truckload of Nexium before the game ends tonight, I'm sure. ;)

TheSauceMaster
11-03-2004, 05:54 PM
Jay@Section204 , I'll just call you "The Purple Pill" from now on then :p oh and I'll alert the media at once :laugh:

Hicks
11-03-2004, 06:02 PM
You know, I'm actually not excited. First time in years I haven't felt hyped by now. :cry:

TheSauceMaster
11-03-2004, 06:06 PM
You know, I'm actually not excited. First time in years I haven't felt hyped by now. :cry:

Damn it Hicks , quit reading Jay@Section204's post ..It's almost time for a War Cry Thread !!!!!!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::s cream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scr eam::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::screa m::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: :scream::scream:

obnoxiousmodesty
11-03-2004, 06:11 PM
I'm not excited. After waiting for months for the new season, it feels like it's come almost too soon. I'm more pumped about IU's lame exhibition game tomorrow night against Bellarmine (yeah, I have no clue who that is either) that I can only catch via radio.

Lord Helmet
11-03-2004, 06:12 PM
I'm still excited! Finally NBA is back and I can watch my Pacers!I'm really hyped!! NBA is back,Hopefully the Colts can get on track, and then next Tuesday will be Halo2uesday! :cool:

Shade
11-03-2004, 06:17 PM
I'd be more excited if I wasn't at school for the next 3 hours. :unimpressed: :cry:

Shade
11-03-2004, 06:18 PM
I'm not excited. After waiting for months for the new season, it feels like it's come almost too soon. I'm more pumped about IU's lame exhibition game tomorrow night against Bellarmine (yeah, I have no clue who that is either) that I can only catch via radio.

Blasphemy! :banned:

Lord Helmet
11-03-2004, 07:04 PM
I'd be more excited if I wasn't at school for the next 3 hours. :unimpressed: :cry:
That sucks. :(

Lnjcarp
11-03-2004, 07:12 PM
Is the game on WB or FSN tonite? or is it just on League Pass?

Hicks
11-03-2004, 07:24 PM
WB4 for the locals, plus LP has it.

SjA3837
11-03-2004, 07:41 PM
I'm actually a little bit more excited, considering we will get to see more of the newer guys get a chance to play, and make have a big impact on the team come playoff time.