PDA

View Full Version : haha Larry legend got that red solo cup

Kemo
12-20-2011, 03:10 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BKZqGJONH68" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

haha :dance::dance:

This song is great... watch the whole thing or you will miss it ..

Day-V
12-20-2011, 03:27 PM
....Or just skip ahead to 3:20.

Kemo
12-20-2011, 03:34 PM
well, if i wanted people to do that I would have mentioned it in the op ..
Geeze.. today's generation want everything right now.
They can't even sit back and enjoy anything due to impatience ..

duke dynamite
12-20-2011, 03:44 PM
As soon as I saw that video last week with Larry in it I'm hooked.

GREATEST SONG EVER.

Day-V
12-20-2011, 04:30 PM

Spare me the life lesson, Gramps.

Thread title focuses on Larry Legend. For those who just wanted to see Larry Legend, I spared them 3 minutes of their lives and gave them what they wanted. Watch the whole thing or they'll miss it"? I don't understand. Why not just go straight to it that way they're guaranteed NOT to miss it. That was my thinking, anyway.

billbradley
12-20-2011, 04:42 PM
I wouldn't have seen Larry if I didn't get the "skip ahead to 3:20."

As soon as I saw Toby Keith in the title, a banjo and a camo hat I left the thread.

90'sNBARocked
12-20-2011, 04:49 PM
wow

a lotta issues going on , relax peeps

presto123
12-20-2011, 04:54 PM
When I first saw this video I thought you got to be kiddin me. A song about a freakin Solo cup. By the end of the video I was hooked. A tongue in cheek song about partying with a chorus that just sticks in your head and won't go away.(for better or worse...lol) Such a stupid idea brilliantly executed and will probably become a barroom anthem. Great to have Sammy Hagar(Mr. party and tequila man) in there as well.

pacer4ever
12-20-2011, 05:04 PM

well some people hate that kind of music that was one of the worst songs I have ever heard JMO.

Sookie
12-20-2011, 05:05 PM
well some people hate that kind of music that was one of the worst songs I have ever heard JMO.

Country is an acquired taste.

I like the song...(but only because I heard it on glee first)

presto123
12-20-2011, 05:06 PM

Rap or hip hop is what I wouldn't have sat through. At least this type of music has people playing like you know instruments.

Gamble1
12-20-2011, 05:07 PM
When I first saw this video I thought you got to be kiddin me. A song about a freakin Solo cup. By the end of the video I was hooked. A tongue in cheek song about partying with a chorus that just sticks in your head and won't go away.(for better or worse...lol) Such a stupid idea brilliantly executed and will probably become a barroom anthem. Great to have Sammy Hagar(Mr. party and tequila man) in there as well.
I am so happy I had no sound on when I watched this clip.

Gamble1
12-20-2011, 05:09 PM

So are mountain oysters. You won't see me asking for seconds..

EDIT:
LOL you watch GLee.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry I couldn't hellp myself. I am still laughing,,,,

Sookie
12-20-2011, 05:10 PM
So are mountain oysters. You won't see me asking for seconds..

EDIT:
LOL you watch GLee.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry I couldn't hellp myself.

I'm a chick, it's allowed. :D

Gamble1
12-20-2011, 05:15 PM
I'm a chick, it's allowed. :D
As long as you don't make your man watch its fine...:laugh:

Edit: IT makes sense now why you like Price.

presto123
12-20-2011, 05:21 PM

Most country doesn't sound like this song. A lot of country today sounds like rock/pop with a little fiddle thrown in for good measure.

billbradley
12-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Rap or hip hop is what I wouldn't have sat through. At least this type of music has people playing like you know instruments.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qm7Xt2Qsjcg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gamble1
12-20-2011, 05:28 PM
The Roots don't count. They play on a late night show....

pacer4ever
12-20-2011, 05:28 PM

I just listen to classic rock some R&B not much. But I do like reggae lol matisyahu is pretty bad *** but classic rock and guys like Phil Collins is the best music IMO. But no one will ever beat jimi hendrix he is the GOAT. Also cant go wrong with some Blues New Orleans was great loved all the music they had there.

I just cant stand songs like that just not a fan some Country is ok but that song certainly isnt IMO.

Also why do people hate rap? Im not a huge fan but guys like eminem are music genius's he does stuff with words that no one else can do he is truly gifted.

vnzla81
12-20-2011, 05:29 PM
I put it in Mute so I could see the part were Larry shows up.

Sookie
12-20-2011, 05:47 PM
I just listen to classic rock some R&B not much. But I do like reggae lol matisyahu is pretty bad *** but classic rock and guys like Phil Collins is the best music IMO. But no one will ever beat jimi hendrix he is the GOAT. Also cant go wrong with some Blues New Orleans was great loved all the music they had there.

I just cant stand songs like that just not a fan some Country is ok but that song certainly isnt IMO.

Also why do people hate rap? Im not a huge fan but guys like eminem are music genius's he does stuff with words that no one else can do he is truly gifted.

Rap is just as polarizing as country music. (Funny enough, lyrically, it's quite similar. ) A lot of older people dislike it, because it became established in the 90s. People will often say because it's "not music" it's poetry set to a beat.

Hicks
12-20-2011, 05:51 PM
Start a thread someplace else for the music debates, please.

DemonHunter1105
12-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Nothing against the OP...but this thread epic fails

Kemo
12-20-2011, 07:05 PM
Well, I know next time, that there won't be a next time because I am done with threads.

If I am going to be eaten alive by the pd pirrhanas for wanting to share something I thought was cool with the rest of you all, then the hell with it..

It's not worth getting my blood pressure up because a few people want to act rude with poor manners.

... and for the record, I cannot stand country, except some old Hank . I am mostly into old school 80's to mid 90's rap , 70's rock, and heavy metal ...

Hicks, just delete this thread since it was such an "epic fail" ..

90'sNBARocked
12-20-2011, 07:09 PM
Well, I know next time, that there won't be a next time because I am done with threads.

If I am going to be eaten alive by the pd pirrhanas for wanting to share something I thought was cool with the rest of you all, then the hell with it..

It's not worth getting my blood pressure up because a few people want to act rude with poor manners.

Hicks, just delete this thread since it was such an epic fail..

Kemo

Stop it bro!! You are snappin off like I would. How ironic I have to be the voice of reason! :)

If people dont like it or say something about it , go by my personal; philosphy

Mother made'em, Mother fk'em

seriously though you could post a thread about kids giving back, Jesus or Allah, it wouldnt matter some people always fish out the negative

now go put on some Pac or Biggie and chill :)

duke dynamite
12-20-2011, 07:09 PM

... and for the record, I cannot stand country, except some old Hank . I am mostly into old school rap , 70's rock, and heavy metal ...

Hicks, just delete this thread since it was such an "epic fail" ..

Look at our guy Larry at his Eagle Ranch spinning a cup! That's talent right there!

Kemo
12-20-2011, 07:11 PM
Ya know 90's , I expect it pretty much everywhere else, but NOT at PD ..

90'sNBARocked
12-20-2011, 07:11 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CgmfyFm30OE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

presto123
12-20-2011, 07:12 PM
Thanks for posting Kemo. Don't stop posting threads. I like your stuff.

90'sNBARocked
12-20-2011, 07:13 PM
Ya know 90's , I expect it pretty much everywhere else, but NOT at PD ..

numbers game bro

some will be cool but you will always have a few that get under your skin, happens in all walksd of life

I appreciated it though becuase I had never seen it. I skimmed through it . and got to the part where dude made a bong out of the cup, and I was thinkin "heckie naw" Bird about to blaze up?

:)

90'sNBARocked
12-20-2011, 07:14 PM
Thanks for posting Kemo. Don't stop posting threads. I like your stuff.

nice thing to say, dude is a little edgy because of the personal stuff at home

respect

BlueNGold
12-20-2011, 07:14 PM
Not a Tobey Keith fan, but some of his music videos are hilarious. Solo cup isn't one of them. ...and you can hate on his music all you want, but you should still watch his Trailerhood video.

presto123
12-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Not a Tobey Keith fan, but some of his music videos are hilarious. Solo cup isn't one of them. ...and you can hate on his music all you want, but you should still watch his Trailerhood video.

Not a big fan either....but thanks....I will check it out.

greengirl33
12-20-2011, 07:41 PM
Loved it....not a big Toby fan but long time Bird fan. Sitting here recouping from spinal surgery the last month in a lot of pain and bored out of my mind. This was a great pick-me-up.

Never stop posting - you never how you effect someone with your contribution.

ApNeDtRiEeW
12-20-2011, 07:53 PM
The Larry part was cool, all the T & A was better :)

trs72
12-21-2011, 12:40 AM
I love that song and that video rocked with Bird in it. Being a farmboy I have went thru many Red Solo Cups in are Keggers parties over the years,lol.

pezasied182
12-21-2011, 01:31 AM
Best part of the video was the fact that Larry went on right after the guy smoked out of the cup, I'm sure he loved that.