PDA

View Full Version : Rubio on League Pass Right Now

Haywoode Workman
12-17-2011, 09:29 PM
I know that a lot of you were excited about watching ricky rubio play, just letting those of you who have direct tv (who's running free league pass right now) that the timberwolves are playing the bucks and rubio was just sent in.

So far I'm most impressed with the debuts of mike dunleavy and tobias harris. bogut looks horrible.

Really?
12-17-2011, 09:38 PM
I wish I could see it, I actually think Minn will have a decent team this year, much better than last year I suspect.

Haywoode Workman
12-17-2011, 09:40 PM
bonzi!

Haywoode Workman
12-17-2011, 09:41 PM
I wish I could see it, I actually think Minn will have a decent team this year, much better than last year I suspect.

i'm sure they'll improve, but they're not looking great tonight. still very early i guess.

Really?
12-17-2011, 09:49 PM
i'm sure they'll improve, but they're not looking great tonight. still very early i guess.

Yeah, they have a lot of young guys with potential, I think they will push for 8th in the east.

I am thinking Boston, Miami, NY, Pacers, NJ, Chicago, Orlando, Atlanta have the Best chance, but depending on what happens with Orlando, and I have a feeling that ATL may regress some this year.

East will be toug this year, there are a lot of teams right there for that 8th spot.

tadscout
12-17-2011, 10:08 PM
Yeah, they have a lot of young guys with potential, I think they will push for 8th in the east.

I am thinking Boston, Miami, NY, Pacers, NJ, Chicago, Orlando, Atlanta have the Best chance, but depending on what happens with Orlando, and I have a feeling that ATL may regress some this year.

East will be toug this year, there are a lot of teams right there for that 8th spot.

Min is in the West ;)

Really?
12-17-2011, 10:15 PM
Min is in the West ;)

lol Oh nvm, lol I think I confused their conference with Milwaukee, well in that case they should definitely make it, j/p yeah it is definitely over for them.

By the way Dunleavy is balling out...

tadscout
12-17-2011, 10:41 PM
I liked Dunleavy... JOB's system seemed horrible for his skill set.

Kemo
12-17-2011, 11:25 PM
Sac vs GS getting rdy to come on at 10:30 on nbatv

That should be an interesting game .

We get to see Mark Jackson coach and Klay Thompson maybe get some burn..
and with Sac , we get to see a glimpse of Fredette

Trophy
12-17-2011, 11:28 PM
Don't be surprised if Rubio gets a triple double this season.

graphic-er
12-18-2011, 02:14 AM
Rubio with 6 points, 7 Asists and 6 Rebounds. Solid first game out.

He is gonna be exciting to watch. I think its pretty clear why Bird wanted him.

Arcaneknight
12-18-2011, 01:15 PM
I would trade Granger and Collison for Rubio. Good to see Dunleavy healthy, he should have a great season.

Pacemaker
12-18-2011, 01:54 PM
Barea looked good also in limited minutes!

Ace E.Anderson
12-19-2011, 04:55 PM
I liked Dunleavy... JOB's system seemed horrible for his skill set.

Really? Dunleavy had a career year with JOB's passing offense. Dunleavy fit the offense very well, the rest of our players didn't.

billbradley
12-19-2011, 04:58 PM
Really? Dunleavy had a career year with JOB's passing offense. Dunleavy fit the offense very well, the rest of our players didn't.

Granger was an All Star under JOB. Doesn't mean JOB's offense wasn't horrible for everybody involved.

xBulletproof
12-19-2011, 05:34 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q4SmD79yRJc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

31andonly
12-19-2011, 06:11 PM
I would trade Granger and Collison for Rubio.

I wouldn't.

Infinite MAN_force
12-19-2011, 06:22 PM
Rubio is gonna be like Steve Nash minus the jumper, but with better size and athleticism. He's not a bad defender either. A lot of people have doubted him for some reason, but his vision is off the charts. There is no conceivable reason why it wouldn't translate.

His only problem may be generating offense for himself, I'm curious to see how he comes along with that.

pacer4ever
12-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Rubio is gonna be like Steve Nash minus the jumper, but with better size and athleticism. He's not a bad defender either. A lot of people have doubted him for some reason, but his vision is off the charts. There is no conceivable reason why it wouldn't translate.

His only problem may be generating offense for himself, I'm curious to see how he comes along with that.

his style is 1000X a better fit for the NBA than the European game imo. Like I said in the other thread best vision i have ever seen. He can improve his jumper but his court vision and ability at the pg is something that cant be taught.

Slick Pinkham
12-19-2011, 06:42 PM
LOL at the video. #11 got a facefull of basketball

xBulletproof
12-19-2011, 06:57 PM
his style is 1000X a better fit for the NBA than the European game imo. Like I said in the other thread best vision i have ever seen. He can improve his jumper but his court vision and ability at the pg is something that cant be taught.

Him in Europe is like putting John Stockton in Jim O'Briens offense. That's how I always thought of it.