PDA

View Full Version : Any Chicagoland posters here?

pacers_heath
12-15-2011, 04:12 PM
I wouldn't mind meeting up to talk some pacers. I can't handle all this bulls crap. Pm me if interested

trs72
12-15-2011, 04:32 PM
I wouldn't mind meeting up to talk some pacers. I can't handle all this bulls crap. Pm me if interested

LOL, I live in Valpo now, originally from central Indiana and I know what you mean by all he dam Bulls fans. I have a hatred for the Bulls and Cubs that runs very deep and I make it highly known whenever I go out and about around here.

Pacers4Life
12-15-2011, 05:03 PM
LOL, I live in Valpo now, originally from central Indiana and I know what you mean by all he dam Bulls fans. I have a hatred for the Bulls and Cubs that runs very deep and I make it highly known whenever I go out and about around here.

Thank you for your good deeds. My gf's older brother is a Bulls fan and it's the worst. 2 words always sober his *** up real quick: Carlos Boozer. Wanna cut them deeper? He's got 4 years 60 mil left on his contract :happydanc

travmil
12-15-2011, 05:14 PM
Meet up in Chicago to talk Pacers?

So, who would win in a matchup between Roy Hibbert and a hurricane? But there's a catch, the hurricane is named Hurricane Hibbert! Discuss!

90'sNBARocked
12-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Im Down

but Chicago is a big spread out town

Im near Evanston

RichardHawes
12-15-2011, 05:19 PM
I live in and grew up in Illinois, just recently moved down from Decatur to Robinson near Vincennes Indiana...Growing up in the early 90's everything around here was Red and Black but I was mesmorized with a gangly brash shooting guard from Indiana...I rocked my Miller jerseys during the height of that era and still do at times to this day...So weird being so close to Indiana now and I still see no Pacer's stuff anywhere...Stores sale so much Colts and IU stuff but never anything Pacers related

Isaac
12-15-2011, 05:20 PM
I never really watch Pacers games in bars... because I wouldn't know where to begin. The Colts bars like Mullens don't care about the Pacers, and anywhere else is showing Bulls or nationally televised games.... However some bars have league pass and you are always one nice tip away from having them change the channel.

I live my life between Addison-18th and Austin-the Lake, and would always be down to meet up and drink with some Pacers fans.

ZepZach
12-15-2011, 09:34 PM
I recently moved to Chicago, and i am also down to meet up. I am in Wicker Park on the west side.

pacers_heath
12-16-2011, 02:17 AM
We should organize a chicago area pacers party!

Constellations
12-16-2011, 02:18 AM

BAD idea.

trs72
12-16-2011, 02:23 AM

Maybe when the Pacers play in Chicago we could group up and get tickets and have a section of Pacer fans heckling the Bulls. I sure hope we kick the crap out of them this year. I have always hated them but despise them even more now because of my hatred for Noah. I have hated his ugly mug every since he was in college.

Isaac
12-17-2011, 04:16 PM
I will be at the preseason game on Tuesday. If anyone wants to talk Pacers PM me.