PDA

View Full Version : Eric Gordon

Dr. Awesome
12-13-2011, 09:24 AM
Will not play a single game in his entire career for the Indiana Pacers.

You are all welcome, now there is no longer the need to pollute 90% of the threads here with false hope.

P.S. Sorry Hicks, this is a little off topic, but I almost feel it's necessary at this point. Every thread comes back to it somehow.

Mackey_Rose
12-13-2011, 09:29 AM
But what if he reads this thread? Don't you think it might increase our chances to get him if he sees this and decides he just wants to come back here to spite you?

Aw Heck
12-13-2011, 09:30 AM
Can Eric Gordon not playing a single game for the Pacers help the Pacers land Eric Gordon??? What if we threw in A.J. Price?

Shade
12-13-2011, 09:35 AM
Will not play a single game in his entire career for the Indiana Pacers.

You are all welcome, now there is no longer the need to pollute 90% of the threads here with false hope.

P.S. Sorry Hicks, this is a little off topic, but I almost feel it's necessary at this point. Every thread comes back to it somehow.

I disagree.

The debate continues...

Dr. Awesome
12-13-2011, 09:35 AM
But what if he reads this thread? Don't you think it might increase our chances to get him if he sees this and decides he just wants to come back here to spite you?

Then I would damn well hope this wins POTY.

:-p

Steagles
12-13-2011, 09:41 AM
Holy MOTHER****ING ****!!

Do we have to have this thread opened every day? I just don't understand what the point of this everday is. He will either sign or he won't. We just don't know. Why can we not just let him be until the time comes?? Instead of arguing about acquiring EJ, lets be optimistic about our chances this upcoming season!

Mackey_Rose
12-13-2011, 09:44 AM
Holy MOTHER****ING ****!!

Do we have to have this thread opened every day? I just don't understand what the point of this everday is. He will either sign or he won't. We just don't know. Why can we not just let him be until the time comes?? Instead of arguing about acquiring EJ, lets be optimistic about our chances this upcoming season!

Calm down.

vnzla81
12-13-2011, 10:04 AM
But but but how about Dhoward, CP3 and Dwill? They are coming here right? Please tell me they are coming here!!!!! :mad:

Shade
12-13-2011, 10:30 AM
But but but how about Dhoward, CP3 and Dwill? They are coming here right? Please tell me they are coming here!!!!! :mad:

What would we do with both CP3 and Deron?

RWB
12-13-2011, 10:35 AM

I would think CP3 is starting to get too much mileage so maybe a one year rental would be best.

vnzla81
12-13-2011, 10:35 AM

We keep them so we have assets for later and possible trade one of them for Lebron or Wade, maybe both?

BillS
12-13-2011, 10:42 AM

Sure.

DHoward, CP3, and DWill are all coming here.

They'll be on the other team, but they are all going to be here at least once before the end of the 2012-2013 season.

Trader Joe
12-13-2011, 10:46 AM
I mean is talking about Gordon that unfathomable of a scenario that it should be frowned upon on a freaking fan message board? No. It doesn't overrun the threads in such a way as to be that big of a nuisance IMO

Shade
12-13-2011, 11:08 AM
I still think there's a very good chance EJ could end up a Pacer.

Major Cold
12-13-2011, 11:26 AM
Those in direct opposition of Gordon coming here or even talking about him coming here, are the same posters who had to bring up their dislike for JOB in every post and thread. They threw off topic of discussion to voice their hate.

If you don't like it....ignore it.