PDA

View Full Version : Check out all the pacers talk on espn message boards

pacers_heath
12-13-2011, 08:53 AM
Check out all the threads about the pacers on the espn nba general message board. There is a lot of smack talk between bulls and pacers fans. Most people are saying the pacers are a legit 4th seed in the east. It's really exciting to see threads about the pacers after they've been pretty much been absent from discussion the last few years. Looks like we're starting to get some band wagoners. That bulls series seems to have made us a popular team.

Lance George
12-13-2011, 10:39 AM
RealGM has been full of Pacers discussion, too. We've even earned a few "haters," a sure sign that we're on our way up.

We're a relevant NBA team again. :happydanc

RichardHawes
12-13-2011, 10:44 AM
I have absolutely loved the exposure that the Bulls series and the wonderful decisions we have been making recently has brought to this team...Its such a relief to see them relevant and popular again...I was really worried that this team would be leaving Indy due to the lack of attendance and the fact that they were bleeding money...Bird may have saved this franchise

PacersRule
12-13-2011, 12:01 PM
where are you guys seeing this?

Mr.ThunderMakeR
12-13-2011, 12:08 PM
Yeah you guys got links?

Mourning
12-13-2011, 12:12 PM
RealGM has been full of Pacers discussion, too. We've even earned a few "haters," a sure sign that we're on our way up.

We're a relevant NBA team again. :happydanc

It's a positive sign, but IMHO we are not relevant just yet. This regular season the team will have to prove something.

yoadknux
12-13-2011, 01:30 PM
Can't say we're relevant, but our roster has improved. I wonder what comes next

crunk-juice
12-13-2011, 01:35 PM
yeah i've been surprised at all the Pacers talk. then again a lot of it was based on getting West AND Mayo.

still waiting, Larry.

Scot Pollard
12-13-2011, 01:47 PM
I have absolutely loved the exposure that the Bulls series and the wonderful decisions we have been making recently has brought to this team...Its such a relief to see them relevant and popular again...I was really worried that this team would be leaving Indy due to the lack of attendance and the fact that they were bleeding money...Bird may have saved this franchise

Good, now that pointless "fear" on PD can now end.

I'm excited for higher attendance because I'm tired to sitting in a sea of green and it looks like open seats will be going away this season. :happydanc

Indy is definitely excited for this team and the buzz is at its highest since we were contending each year. Higher than it was after the brawl.... in a good way.