PDA

View Full Version : Big Things Are Coming Survey

pacers74
12-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Did anybody else get an e-mail to do a survey about the Pacers. I just got done. It was pretty interesting. They asked how I got my pacers news. I got to do a write in and put pacersdigest. It also asked about how I felt about the team now and about the lockout. It was agood survey overall.

BillS
12-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Did anybody else get an e-mail to do a survey about the Pacers. I just got done. It was pretty interesting. They asked how I got my pacers news. I got to do a write in and put pacersdigest. It also asked about how I felt about the team now and about the lockout. It was agood survey overall.

I got it, I thought it was very good this year. In particular, when talking about the lockout they very much separated the owners and the league when asking how you felt.

joeyd
12-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Good survey, but if anyone from the Pacers (that makes up these surveys) is listening, consider including the answer option "prefer not to answer" for certain questions.

I prefer not to provide info about my ethnicity and yearly income, but the survey forces you to answer the question in order to move on. Besides, there are other ways you can get demographic data that give a glimpse into yearly income by asking where STH's sit.

ndcoltsnpacers
12-12-2011, 11:31 PM
I LOLed at this question and response choice:

What would be the best reason to attend a Pacers game in person in the upcoming season?

THE COLTS ARE DOING BADLY AND I WANT TO SUPPORT A TEAM THAT CAN WIN

Harsh, Pacers, harsh...

12-12-2011, 11:37 PM
Good survey, but if anyone from the Pacers (that makes up these surveys) is listening, consider including the answer option "prefer not to answer" for certain questions.

I prefer not to provide info about my ethnicity and yearly income, but the survey forces you to answer the question in order to move on. Besides, there are other ways you can get demographic data that give a glimpse into yearly income by asking where STH's sit.

A relevant question. The popularity of the NBA is decreasing amongst Caucasians and increasing amongst African and Latin Americans.

As for the cash, doesn't everyone make at least seven figures?

Roaming Gnome
12-13-2011, 12:09 AM
A relevant question. The popularity of the NBA is decreasing amongst Caucasians and increasing amongst African and Latin Americans.

As for the cash, doesn't everyone make at least seven figures?

Sure do... When you count the digits to the RIGHT of the decimal point! :D

BillS
12-13-2011, 09:48 AM
Sure do... When you count the digits to the RIGHT of the decimal point! :D

If you count the leading zeroes before my salary, I make infinite figures. Ha!