PDA

View Full Version : New Commish?

Jose Slaughter
12-09-2011, 03:37 AM
LA's not going to be able to set up the league site or handle the draft. Has anyone come forward to fill in?

Frostwolf
12-09-2011, 05:09 AM
i have, but la hasn't sent me the pm with the email addresses yet.

any suggestions for people to fill in two slots?

Thank you SO much for contacting me!

Yes, I need help, and mostly it's with contacting previous owners and recruiting new owners.

If you don't mind, I'll send you a list of owners emails who have yet to get ahold of me or post in the board.

I'll set a contact deadline for this coming weekend.

We also need two owners immediately. Any recommendations from the board?

Mourning
12-09-2011, 05:31 AM
I have contacted LA aswell and recruited two new owners for the IKL: Speed and DEEman. So, that section is now covered. We need to start thinking what we want to do with these two new owners. Will they draft a new team ahead of the regular draft to form a team of their own or will they just take over the two now ownerless teams and the whole league proceeds to the regular draft? Suggestions, please.

Btw I'm not up for beying Commish with a BOATLOAD of my time going to my family and my little girl in particular, but I absolutely don't mind assisting the new Commish when needed.

Frostwolf
12-09-2011, 09:05 AM
it's only two new owners, so i don't necessarily think we need to break the teams up. i really need that contact list from LA before i can do anything, but we also should set a rough draft date.

Jose Slaughter
12-09-2011, 09:44 AM
2 options

1. You can get the e-mail addresses from the "Roster" page from last years league.

2. The owners list is posted in another thread on this board... just send the guys PM's

I would say just give the new owners the current rosters of the open teams, let 'em pick their 9, pick a draft date & as Marvin would say..... Let's get it on!

DEEman
12-10-2011, 07:00 AM
Hi guys, im one of the newbies. Could someone explain we what im supposed to do now?

Team name: Dutch Pacers

Frostwolf
12-10-2011, 11:15 AM
the owners list lists the sports.ws usernames, not their PD usernames, and very few people have their email addresses listed on the sports.ws pages. i'm trying to scrape together a list right now...

deeman, if you could PM me your email address, that would be great.