PDA

View Full Version : Contender/Pretender Vol. 30 - Washington Wizards - Bonus Southeast edition

Ultimate Frisbee
10-31-2004, 02:44 PM
I guess I forgot about one team.. :laugh:

Predict the records of the Southeast Division teams.

Starters:

PG - Gilbert Arenas
SG - Larry Hughes
SF - Jarvis Hayes
PF - Antawn Jamison
C - Kwame Brown

Bench:
Steve Blake - G
Juan Dixon - G
Brendan Haywood - C
Jared Jefferies - F
Anthony Peeler - G
Laron Profit - G
Peter John Ramos - C
Michael Ruffin - F
Etan Thomas - F
Samaki Walker - F

Pig Nash
10-31-2004, 03:22 PM
I predict that lineup will be
Arenas
Hughes
Jamison
Thomas
Haywood
eventually

Ultimate Frisbee
10-31-2004, 04:23 PM
I predict that lineup will be
Arenas
Hughes
Jamison
Thomas
Haywood
eventually

i would believe it. I still can't take this team seriously, even though some have the finishing as high as 2nd in their division...

Jose Slaughter
10-31-2004, 04:51 PM
I think I was the lone, or is that loon voice, that thinks Washington can win their division.

I hope Etan Thomas can make it back sooner rather than later. A front line of Haywood, Thoams & Jamison could be tough.

I'm hoping once Blake gets healthy that they go with a 3 guard rotation with Arenas & Hughes.

That would let Jeffries back up Jamison & Brown backup both power positions.

This team will get out of the blocks slow but will come on the last half of the season. I'm still going with my first statement that Washington finishes first although with the injuries to Thomas & Blake I am a little less certain they can.

Kegboy
10-31-2004, 08:50 PM
Thanks for continuing with these through the end, Love.

I'll do the records when I do my official predicts, but I can't pass up the chance to state, once again, that Charlotte will not finish last this year.
---
Asked afterward if O'Neal's absence contributed to Charlotte's win, Knight bristled.

"What about Primoz? They didn't have Shaq, but we didn't have Primoz," he said.