PDA

View Full Version : Holy $#!t, what is our November rotation now?

ChicagoJ
10-29-2004, 09:48 PM
PF - Tinsley / Gill
SG - Jackson / Fred
SF - Ron/ Jackson
PF - Croshere/ [Bender or JJ?]
C - Pollard/ TBD?

:o

Can that lineup even win five games before we go west at the end of November?

I can tell I'm going to be back on the Nexium soon.

:suicide:

obnoxiousmodesty
10-29-2004, 09:52 PM
I figure if Bender can't get play or can't contribute James Jones will see some playing time in November.

Things will begin to look a whole lot better once Jermaine is able to return to the lineup. If JO was healthy right now, we wouldn't be nearly as fretful about the next six weeks plus.

TheSauceMaster
10-29-2004, 10:05 PM
I'll let you all Fret over this , better send Jay a Semi of Nexium ..he's going to need it :p

Let's get all these Injuries outta the way and be Healthy in the playoff's this year ;) If Bender comes back it will be a primetime to prove his so called greatness and Freddie and James Jones will also get a Chance to prove what they have...NO Worries here , No Chicken Little mode for me yet :laugh::laugh:

Suaveness
10-29-2004, 10:09 PM
HOly ****ing ****. This is ridiculous....

3Ball
10-29-2004, 10:27 PM
You know, we're getting past the point where "isn't it great that Freddie & JB will get some more playing time" and to the point where we may be digging ourselves out of a serious hole come 1-05.

Kegboy
10-30-2004, 12:37 AM
Well, here's what we need to do.

First off, hope to god Harrison is cleared to play. Jay, I know you're concerned about his conditioning, but he did get in great shape over the summer (seriously, I'm impressed with his build just seeing him on the bench). At worst, he's still better than Senator Clairvoyant. Everyone should be back well before he hits the rookie wall, anyway.

Second of all, you all know I'm a leading Bender-pologist. But, unless his knee cap is swimming around his leg (like it really was last year), I'm first in line to slap him and tell him, "Quit being a baby and get your *** out on the court." JB's always been a luxury. Now we need him, and he needs to step up.

Third, if we can't get both of them back, petition the league for a medical exception. Kevin Lee was talking about this after the game. He says that if you've got more than 4 guys hurt, you've got a good chance of getting one. If so...

Four, re-sign Holcomb. Sure, he's not gonna give you much offense, but he'll sure D it up. Plus, we need some hustle guys to track down richocets from Ron and Sax playing "who can break the offense first."

Five, comb the waiver wire. Gary Trent's a bum (even Chicago wouldn't take him), but hopefully there's someone out there who can help. Certainly someone better than Veep-wannabe, who we could then thankfully cut.

And finally, six, sit back and thank the scheduling gods that we've got a relatively easy schedule the first 6 weeks. At worst, it'll keep us from digging too big of a hole before guys heal up.
---
Asked afterward if O'Neal's absence contributed to Charlotte's win, Knight bristled.

"What about Primoz? They didn't have Shaq, but we didn't have Primoz," he said.

clownskull
10-30-2004, 01:00 AM
well, i am available. and they may need me. my motto is: short, but slow. can't beat that.

Anthem
10-30-2004, 01:14 AM
Hey, we should win our first game at least. I mean, the guys we cut from the team tore up their starters.

I actually feel good about this. I want this team to have a "bring it on" attitude. We've never faced adversity. Now it's time to learn how.

Plus we get minutes for all those people that said they need them. I actually predicted that Reggie would have a major injury early in the season, so I'm not all torn up about it. It's JO that I'm worried about.

owl
10-30-2004, 09:55 AM
I wonder who is available at the number 7 pick in the
draft in June?:o

owl

SoupIsGood
10-30-2004, 10:57 AM
I want the medical exemption thing...

TheSauceMaster
10-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Hmm, well if we would have traded Ron , how would you people have viewed our current situation :confused:

Kegboy
10-30-2004, 06:08 PM
Hmm, well if we would have traded Ron , how would you people have viewed our current situation :confused:

Bad. A one-dimensional player like Peja would do very poorly in this situation.
---
Asked afterward if O'Neal's absence contributed to Charlotte's win, Knight bristled.

"What about Primoz? They didn't have Shaq, but we didn't have Primoz," he said.