PDA

View Full Version : IS there anyone who thinks...

Shade
10-28-2004, 06:34 PM
That we're not a better team with Jax instead of Al?

ChicagoJ
10-28-2004, 06:41 PM
I still haven't decided yet... I'm waiting to see how SJax does as part of our regular rotation (ie, sharing the ball with JO, Ron, and perhaps Bender).

Its nice that he's played well in the preseason but I think he proved last year that he can score as the #1 option. I want to see him share the ball, cut down his TOs and shoot at a high % as the #3 option.

Meanwhile, we're so thin up front that a VP candidate makes the team and we're starting a player best known for the funny things he does with his hair at C. We could use another skilled 6'9"/240lb guy right about now, too.

TheSauceMaster
10-28-2004, 08:00 PM
Are we sure PacerMan isn't "IndyToad" I never heard so much gloom and doom in anyone's post :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Back to the Topic , Yes I think were a Better team VS Blackhole Harrington :p

Unclebuck
10-28-2004, 08:14 PM
I have no idea. We won't really know until June, hopefully not until about June 20th.

TheSauceMaster
10-28-2004, 08:19 PM
I have no idea. We won't really know until June, hopefully not until about June 20th.

Okay if we don't win it all or goto the Finals , are you saying it could be a bad trade based on if we make or win the finals ?

Anthem
10-28-2004, 08:35 PM
I'll say it.

I think we'll be better with Jax.

Kegboy
10-28-2004, 08:58 PM
I think it certainly makes us a more balanced team, but when you factor in things like chemistry and matchups, "better" is a subjective term.

IOW, I hope so, but we'll see.
---
Asked afterward if O'Neal's absence contributed to Charlotte's win, Knight bristled.

"What about Primoz? They didn't have Shaq, but we didn't have Primoz," he said.

SoupIsGood
10-28-2004, 09:00 PM
With everyone healthy, we are a better team with Jax. However, with all of these frontline injuries, Harrington would be nice to have.

Unclebuck
10-28-2004, 09:46 PM

Okay if we don't win it all or goto the Finals , are you saying it could be a bad trade based on if we make or win the finals ?

Not necessarily, if they have tons of injuries all season, that changes everything.

Otherwise yes you are correct sir. The trade was made to get the pacers to the Finals, or more specifically past the Pistons

TheSauceMaster
10-28-2004, 11:24 PM

Not necessarily, if they have tons of injuries all season, that changes everything.

Otherwise yes you are correct sir. The trade was made to get the pacers to the Finals, or more specifically past the Pistons

Well I can't disagree with you there UB , thanks for the reply , wasn't trying to pick on you ;)