PDA

View Full Version : Repeater Question

indygeezer
11-07-2011, 10:20 AM
This is driving me absolutely freaking nuts.

Listening to the Colt game on WFNI yesterday I once again was driven nuts by hearing the same comments in rapid succession. I can only describe it as deja vu. I assume it is due to the delay system they have but I hear a sentence start off and then anywhere from 5-15 seconds later it starts over and goes on until it happens again. It's like I hear it live for a few seconds and then the tape delay kicks in and I hear what they want me to be hearing, the delayed signal.

Poorly explained but this is driving me nuts, I go through this every time I llisten to the game. It's really disconcerting on a scoring play, which isn't often I realize but.......

BRushWithDeath
11-07-2011, 12:34 PM
I really expected this to be about the upcoming gun season.

And I was all ready to expound on the awesomeness of the Henry Big Boy but alas, it was not to be.

indygeezer
11-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Sorry. 30-30 or .45 colt?

I'll take my BAR in .380 thank you. Just not in INdiana.

BRushWithDeath
11-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Sorry. 30-30 or .45 colt?

I'll take my BAR in .380 thank you. Just not in INdiana.

I'm a fan of the .44 mag.

indygeezer
11-07-2011, 11:54 PM
Talking with my bro-in-law this evening and he mentioned his Henry rifle. He likes the .45 LC.

I should have said my BAR was in .308 not .380

Has nobody an answer to my problem?

Bball
11-08-2011, 12:58 AM
This is driving me absolutely freaking nuts.

Listening to the Colt game on WFNI yesterday I once again was driven nuts by hearing the same comments in rapid succession. I can only describe it as deja vu. I assume it is due to the delay system they have but I hear a sentence start off and then anywhere from 5-15 seconds later it starts over and goes on until it happens again. It's like I hear it live for a few seconds and then the tape delay kicks in and I hear what they want me to be hearing, the delayed signal.

Poorly explained but this is driving me nuts, I go through this every time I llisten to the game. It's really disconcerting on a scoring play, which isn't often I realize but.......

I cannot imagine they have a problem like that every game.... so unless someone corrects me and says they do I'm thinking the problem is on your end. So that brings us to the question:
What are you listening on?

indygeezer
11-08-2011, 08:50 AM
I cannot imagine they have a problem like that every game.... so unless someone corrects me and says they do I'm thinking the problem is on your end. So that brings us to the question:
What are you listening on?

JVC indash radio,gps,dvd,cd player. It seems to only happen during games tho.