PDA

View Full Version : Did any of you guys see that fight in the Bulls\Wizards game?

burnzone
10-26-2004, 12:44 AM
Man, that was pretty crazy, Larry Hughes pushed Hinrich into Luol Deng on a fastbreak, and caused him to hit the floor.

Hinrich walked up to Hughes, and got in his grill, and Antonio Davis came over there, and Brendan Haywood took a swing at A.D.

Then A.D. chased Haywod down the floor, with the ref in between them, and it looked like he may have connected one to Haywood's grill.

It was some crazy *****, you don't see too many puches that have landed in a game, in NBA history.

Plus, AD is usually a pretty easy going guy, even though he's intense on the floor, but damn...

Slick Pinkham
10-26-2004, 08:53 AM
Brenda Haywood was running away like a girl.

It was pretty hilarious.

:laugh:

Merz
10-26-2004, 01:57 PM
yeah I saw it. I actually watched the game :blush:
Haywood went up to Hinrich when he was in Hughes face and pushed him. AD then stepped up to him. Hughes then pushed AD from behind, so then Davis looks towards him as he (Hughes) gets in a comical fighting stance. Ad turns towards Haywood, who kind of pushes Davis's face then backs away. AD catches up to him and they both end up on the floor AD on top throwing a punch at Haywoods face. :nunchuck:

efx
10-26-2004, 02:33 PM
Let me just go on record stating that Eddy Curry is a big coward.

Kstat
10-26-2004, 03:02 PM
It was some crazy *****, you don't see too many puches that have landed in a game, in NBA history.

Dear Burnzone, :finger:

sincerely, Rudy Tomjanovich

LouisvilleLip
10-26-2004, 03:16 PM
Heres the video:

http://home.comcast.net/~sham/bullswizardsbrawl.mpg

Hoop
10-26-2004, 04:37 PM
Anybody remember the big brawl the Pacers had against Sacramento. Dale and Smith from Sac got into it, then practically the whole team and both benches went after it. There were so many suspensions they had to break it up to 2 games. We only had 8 guys suited for the next 2 games.

I was at the game and AD had 2 Kings on the floor over in the corner beating the tar out of them, but the cameras never caught AD on tape and he didn't even get suspended.

ChicagoJ
10-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Oh I remember that brawl well, it was right in front of us and I've never figured out how AD escaped suspension.

My favorite was the AD/ Derek Harper tussel in the playoffs. There were a whole pile of players separating AD from Harper, and AD leaned in and literally pushed the whole pile twenty feet. He'd make a great offensive lineman in running situations. :cool:

ChicagoJ
10-26-2004, 07:19 PM
Wow. That video is great.

RA231
10-27-2004, 11:36 PM
I think Haywood learned a valuable lesson... dont mess with AD.

SoupIsGood
10-28-2004, 12:27 AM
Kstat is writing a short novel under his name there.