PDA

View Full Version : Reggie and Pepsi

Southside_Pacer
02-09-2004, 12:30 AM
Anybody else see that story on WTHR about how Reggie's gotta have his choice beverage before each game to get it going? I just today's beverage of choice was Pepsi.

If so, give him Pepsi before each game cause if Pepsi makes you shoot 5-5 from beyond the arc, I'll drink it more than I already do! :laugh:

In the first year of Conseco Fieldhouse, apple juice was Reggie's choice beverage.

Southside_Pacer
02-09-2004, 12:46 AM
And ya know, if Pepsi can be proven to enhance shooting, then Mike Davis needs to hook up the Indiana players to IV units full of Pepsi going into their blood stream.

Screw the Coke contract Indiana, get em' some Pepsi if that's what it takes!

UCmaroons
02-09-2004, 04:55 AM
Pretty sure that it was Reggie shooting, and not Pepsi. If it works though, give it to Marshall Strickland, and we will have the second scoring option that we need (and one of the top backcourts in the country).

MagicRat
02-10-2004, 12:14 AM
For you out of towners:

http://home.comcast.net/~magic_rat/ReggieRituals.WMV

grace
02-10-2004, 11:29 AM
Didn't you hear the part where they said Apple Juice was the best luck? He drank it the year we went to the finals.

Southside_Pacer
02-11-2004, 10:28 AM
I'm pretty sure it was Pepsi for the Miami game.

efx
02-11-2004, 01:49 PM
That was a very cool vid! Thx :)

MSA2CF
02-11-2004, 02:27 PM
It is so weird that this topic just came up.

I was at the Heat game, and for the first time in a long time, I remembered that Reggie would be doing the trash-talking ritual with David. He did it before both halves and it was great...

He also did his trademark behind the back bounce pass to the ref before the game started...

I also noticed him giving Kenny Anderson the ball for layups...

Watching the video was like re-living my life on Sunday all over again!!!

Thanks for bringin' back the memories MagicRat! :dance: