PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man is in Poland!

Hicks
09-06-2011, 01:40 PM
:D

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cj1Q2UIzoLY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

joeyd
09-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Thank you for posting this. I actually just returned from Warsaw and must have missed this guy by just a short time, because he passed by the same demonstration outside the presidential palace as I did, in a light rain, at night. Then he went on to terrorize the Old Town!

Kemo
09-06-2011, 10:43 PM
LMAO.... @ video... Good stuff...

Let me just say when Marvel was bought by Disney , it was the death of Marvel in my opinion (as well as millions upon millions of other die-hard fans)..
At first, I was willing to not rush to judgment and give them a chance to see how the future of the franchise was preserved and moved forward...

The "Ultimate" Universe , has become the worst sack of crap I have ever seen..

Disney and others in the decision making dept. are ruining it , all in the name of political correctness..

As far as Spidey... I gave up on Spiderman when they decided to turn him into a half-mexican/half black homosexual.....

http://newsone.com/entertainment/newsonestaff4/spiderman-african-american-miles-morales/

Look , I have absolutely no problem with there being mexican/black/polish/homosexual/Bi/Lesbian/ or whatever ... superheroes being created... I am actually in favor of it .... But to take existing superheroes and turning them gay or a different race or nationality in the name of being "p.c." , is utterly blasphemous , and a slap in the face to the fans and to the canon of the superheroes....

Hicks
09-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Your link does not mention him being gay from what I could see.

Anyway, I wasn't thrilled when I first heard about it, but at that time I thought they were changing Peter Parker. This is actually a new character taking over as Spider-Man after Peter Parker's death, so I'm cool with that.

rexnom
09-07-2011, 12:09 AM
LMAO.... @ video... Good stuff...

Let me just say when Marvel was bought by Disney , it was the death of Marvel in my opinion (as well as millions upon millions of other die-hard fans)..
At first, I was willing to not rush to judgment and give them a chance to see how the future of the franchise was preserved and moved forward...

The "Ultimate" Universe , has become the worst sack of crap I have ever seen..

Disney and others in the decision making dept. are ruining it , all in the name of political correctness..

As far as Spidey... I gave up on Spiderman when they decided to turn him into a half-mexican/half black homosexual.....

http://newsone.com/entertainment/newsonestaff4/spiderman-african-american-miles-morales/

Look , I have absolutely no problem with there being mexican/black/polish/homosexual/Bi/Lesbian/ or whatever ... superheroes being created... I am actually in favor of it .... But to take existing superheroes and turning them gay or a different race or nationality in the name of being "p.c." , is utterly blasphemous , and a slap in the face to the fans and to the canon of the superheroes....
I think you're missing the point of the ultimate universe.