PDA

View Full Version : WIBC > Comments from the Post-game show on Reggie

ChicagoJ
10-25-2004, 10:55 AM
Something Kevin Lee said last night got me thinking...

He said, "There's no way Reggie should ever play a back-to-back in the preseason."

My question is: Should Reggie take the second night off on all the back-to-backs during the regular season? Back-to-back's in the playoffs are rare, so that's my suggestion to keep Reggie involved but help limit his regular season workload.

For those of you concerned about continuity, or those of you in the 'I worship Fred Jones' fan club - let Fred Jones start for those twenty-odd games, so Jackson stays in the same role.

Any comments?

Roy Munson
10-25-2004, 03:05 PM
... or those of you in the 'I worship Fred Jones' fan club - let Fred Jones start for those twenty-odd games, so Jackson stays in the same role.

I didn't realize such a club existed. Does anyone know where I can pick up a membership application?

TheSauceMaster
10-25-2004, 05:35 PM
Intresting comments by Kevin Lee , I want to agree with him but :chin:

Suaveness
10-25-2004, 08:11 PM
You weren't referring to me were you.....

The only things I worship are chocolate chip cookies...chewy cookies...

Kegboy
10-25-2004, 08:15 PM

Oh come on, Suave, we all know you're a good-for-nothin' Freddie Lover. Jelly, too.

Suaveness
10-25-2004, 08:19 PM

Oh come on, Suave, we all know you're a good-for-nothin' Freddie Lover. Jelly, too.

No no...I just respect his game...but NO Jelly! For every Jelly I find...I shall KILL you....

ChicagoJ
10-25-2004, 08:26 PM

Since I pick on your boy Fred so much, I thought it was a good time to send a little love his direction. ;)