PDA

View Full Version : Eurobasket 2011

31andonly
08-31-2011, 12:02 PM
Finally basketball again :)

Spain beat Poland in the Eurobasket opener 83-78.

I didn't watch the game but by looking at the boxscore, it seems like P.Gasol had a great game (29 points, 7 rebounds).
Mark with 16 and 9, Rubio disappointing: 0 points, 0 assists, 2 turnover.

Later tonight Germany (with Kaman and Nowitzki) against Israel and Croatia (Stanko) against Finland.

http://www.eurobasket2011.com/en/default.asp

EDIT: Slovenia with Erazem Lorbek playing now. Lorbek leads Slovenia in scoring (12) and rebounds (8) halfway into the third quarter.

pacer4ever
08-31-2011, 07:17 PM
http://www.operationsports.com/news/506230/nba-jam-on-fire-edition-video-euroleague-basketball-teams/

I hope this eventually leads to a Euro league simulation game.

Pingu
08-31-2011, 07:32 PM
France had a hard time shaking off Latvia this morning. Davis Bertans (Latvia), who was picked with the 42nd pick the Pacers traded to the Spurs for Hill, looked pretty good for a 18 y/o kid.

pacer4ever
08-31-2011, 09:38 PM
France had a hard time shaking off Latvia this morning. Davis Bertans (Latvia), who was picked with the 42nd pick the Pacers traded to the Spurs for Hill, looked pretty good for a 18 y/o kid.

I love this kids game if he can put on some weight he should do great in the NBA. If you can shoot like him there is a spot for you in the NBA. Reminds me so much of Galio at the same age.

I will be watching Latvia v Serbia tomorrow should be a good matchup. I might watch more but I cant fine a good English stream.

Pingu
08-31-2011, 10:05 PM
You might already know about this, but just in case: espn3.com has the games if you have the right ISP or are on a campus/military station.

pacer4ever
09-01-2011, 12:33 AM
You might already know about this, but just in case: espn3.com has the games if you have the right ISP or are on a campus/military station.

o I know they have some euro league games there but i didnt know they were carrying this. I watch all my college ball on espn3 and watch the euroleague playoffs on there also. I will probably watch the replay thanks for the heads up.

31andonly
09-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Anybody able to merge this thread with the one in the Pacers section??

Constellations
09-01-2011, 05:44 PM
I don't this it's Euro ball, but I'm watching Dominican Republic @ Canada currently. 30-30 at the half.

pacer4ever
10-19-2011, 07:58 PM
dont want to start another thread.

Im just now watching the euro league opener from the other night Moscow is stacked. Zalgiris will be a work in progress Ty Lawson will likely struggle to adjust to the style of play and they are just so small up front. I mean CSKA just owned them on the glass AK47 and Kristic played really good and they just owned the boards most of the game. I think they will have a rebound season and get back to the final 4. They move the ball so well on offense it is a thing of beauty.