PDA

View Full Version : Pacer logo redesign

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 01:12 PM
http://www.michael-weinstein.com/2011/07/nba-logo-redesigns-indiana-pacers/

http://www.michael-weinstein.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/pacers1.jpg

http://www.michael-weinstein.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/pacers2.jpg

http://www.michael-weinstein.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/pacers3.jpg

What do you guys think? I personally like them a lot. They are all really cool. The one with the player is sweet. The one without would be good for smaller places like jerseys. Then the simple P is nice as well.

He has done a few other teams too, and they all look pretty nice.

Day-V
07-25-2011, 01:16 PM
Looks too much like the text on the 80's jerseys, which I wasn't a fan of. Also wish the gold wasn't so brown-looking.

Still, it's way better than anything I could do.

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 01:25 PM
I think if the gold were the shade of the PD logo at the top of the page it would look good, but I still like it a lot.

BornReady
07-25-2011, 01:26 PM
I like the second one. I don't like having a man on the 1st one- it looks weird

Scot Pollard
07-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Very nice job, but I like our current logo now and we're probably not going to change that.

If anything, we'll change the uniforms.

Again, great job on the design man.

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 01:34 PM
I am sure we are not going to change any time soon, but I do think these are cool. I didn't make these either just to be clear.

If you follow the link, that is the designer's site. He has done some other teams, all of which I like. He also explains his designs some and there is a Chuck Person poster even.

Tom White
07-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Sorry to spoil a party, but I thought they were all pretty bad. Didn't really like anything about any of them.

graphic-er
07-25-2011, 02:12 PM
Sorry to spoil a party, but I thought they were all pretty bad. Didn't really like anything about any of them.

I agree, the gold color looks dirty for one thing. Also what kind of background can you actually set these against besides white, you'd have to add a neutral color outline around everything. The very thing the designer criticizes about the current logo. Not very thought out. The reality is that designing logos actually takes alot of thought and consideration about how they are applied in the real world.

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 02:19 PM
I agree, the gold color looks dirty for one thing. Also what kind of background can you actually set these against besides white, you'd have to add a neutral color outline around everything. The very thing the designer criticizes about the current logo. Not very thought out. The reality is that designing logos actually takes alot of thought and consideration about how they are applied in the real world.

That is a good point. So they would not likely make very good official logos.

However, I still like it as just a cool logo or whatever.

Speed
07-25-2011, 02:20 PM
Golds a tricky color, you can get it too green by having too much blue in it or too yellow by not enough.

I like the crispness of it, the streamline of the design. It makes you think of fast or quick. The guy/logo is too complicated/detailed for most places it would go, imo. I admire the designers ability to make it though, just not something I personally like. No offense, he did a great job! Much better than I could do.

graphic-er
07-25-2011, 02:21 PM
That is a good point. So they would not likely make very good official logos.

However, I still like it as just a cool logo or whatever.

Yes i actually like the other logos he did, some were pretty inventive.

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 02:27 PM
Golds a tricky color, you can get it too green by having too much blue in it or too yellow by not enough.

I like the crispness of it, the streamline of the design. It makes you think of fast or quick. The guy/logo is too complicated/detailed for most places it would go, imo. I admire the designers ability to make it though, just not something I personally like. No offense, he did a great job! Much better than I could do.

He actually mentioned the speed factor:

The name Pacers is apparently a reference to harness racing(a kind of horse racing) and the pace car in the Indianapolis 500 race. I wanted the logo to have a sense of speed but also keep it pretty simple. I think I could have drawn the player a little better because it doesn’t look great at small sizes, so maybe the version without him is better.

I think the player is too much for small details too, I kind of hinted at that in my first post.

graphic-er
07-25-2011, 02:37 PM
The Hornets logo he did was actually quite brilliant. He actually accomplished what the hornets tried to do in their latest design which was to inject the New Orleans French Quarter look into the organization to make it seem like they were more apart of the community and such. However the organization's take on it just screams New Orleans Jazz way too much, and they used the saints emblem. How stupid.

The shapes he used to build the N.O. do a pretty good job of conveying that French Quarter Architecture, and he has a tasteful and recognizable version of a hornet. Probably the only criticism I would have is that he does not spell out New Orleans or Hornets anywhere which seems to be a no no in basketball logo trends.

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 02:42 PM
The Hornets logo he did was actually quite brilliant. He actually accomplished what the hornets tried to do in their latest design which was to inject the New Orleans French Quarter look into the organization to make it seem like they were more apart of the community and such. However the organization's take on it just screams New Orleans Jazz way too much, and they used the saints emblem. How stupid.

The shapes he used to build the N.O. do a pretty good job of conveying that French Quarter Architecture, and he has a tasteful and recognizable version of a hornet. Probably the only criticism I would have is that he does not spell out New Orleans or Hornets anywhere which seems to be a no no in basketball logo trends.

http://www.michael-weinstein.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/hornets.jpg

I agree, pretty nice. He did say he took inspiration from baseball logos, although, as you said, it does not happen in basketball.

I like the Clippers better too.

http://www.michael-weinstein.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/clippers.jpg

MUpaceSIC
07-25-2011, 02:46 PM
To me the Pacers have one of the most difficult logos to try to re-design. You don't want to put a car in there because this isn't racing, it's basketball. And a Pacer is really just a made up word that is attributed to racing and indianapolis itself. It's kind of like the word Hoosier, you can't really draw a Hoosier. It will be tricky for any designer.

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 02:51 PM
Very true. That's why I like how he implemented speed somewhat.

graphic-er
07-25-2011, 03:00 PM
To me the Pacers have one of the most difficult logos to try to re-design. You don't want to put a car in there because this isn't racing, it's basketball. And a Pacer is really just a made up word that is attributed to racing and indianapolis itself. It's kind of like the word Hoosier, you can't really draw a Hoosier. It will be tricky for any designer.

I agree, infact I think the original Pacer logo with the arm and ball inside the P is one of the most amazingly done logos I ever seen. I'm not sure why they do not return to an updated version of the logo considering they play in the most old school yet nicest NBA arena ever. They need to do that and then come with a marketing message of "Revival" for next season. Would work very well with the whole blood and guts thing Vogel likes to portray.

Hicks
07-25-2011, 03:07 PM
I'd almost prefer we go back to the previous version (the one we had up until about 2005), only drop the word "Pacers" from it and just let the symbol stand alone.

Or do the same thing with the current one, but probably still lose the gray border.

Heisenberg
07-25-2011, 03:14 PM
For the record, the fleur-de-lis doesn't belong to the Saints. It's LONG been associated with Louisiana and especially New Orleans, it's on the official NO city flag and is an official state symbol. I like that both NO franchises use it, just a shame the Hornets implemented it terribly. I also like what they do in Pittsburgh with all three teams wearing black and yellow. Big fan of unity among franchises.

Anyway, far as these Pacers ones, they're a pretty decent concept other than the generic faceless player guy, but I'm not really a fan. Well done, not ugly or anything, but I wouldn't endorse them. Just because we call it gold doesn't mean it's actually gold (that happens all over sports and has always annoyed me), it's always been yellow. Blue and actual gold's a terrible color combo for me.

I'd honestly like some kinda logo where the A in Pacers is an outline of the state.

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 03:16 PM
I also like what they do in Pittsburgh with all three teams wearing black and yellow. Big fan of unity among franchises.

I'd honestly like some kinda logo where the A in Pacers is an outline of the state.

I never thought of the Pittsburgh thing, but that is sweet. I like that too.

Are there examples of that Pacers logo, or just something you'd like? Sounds like something that would be good.

Heisenberg
07-25-2011, 03:19 PM
I never thought of the Pittsburgh thing, but that is sweet. I like that too.

Are there examples of that Pacers logo, or just something you'd like? Sounds like something that would be good.
Nah, just something I think could be cool if done right. I don't know if the A'd be the right letter but I dunno, use it as the first I in Indiana like ISU used to have.

redfoster
07-25-2011, 03:29 PM
I like his rap album cover redesigns, too.

http://www.michael-weinstein.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ready_to_die.jpg

http://www.michael-weinstein.com/2010/05/another-test/

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 03:32 PM
This is pretty sweet too:

http://www.michael-weinstein.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/celtics_shirt_white.jpg

The Sleeze
07-25-2011, 03:35 PM
Get that Celtics crap out of here......wait it is green, so maybe its sarcastic;)

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Not a huge Celts fan, although this season I probably will be with the Boilermakers going there, but I thought that was cool.

Plus, Larry is in there :)

The Sleeze
07-25-2011, 03:44 PM
I know how everyone gives you crap for not using green in your posts.

Not to derail the intent of the thread, but I hope E'Twaun makes the team. I'll root for them when they get playing time, but the second Garnett or Pierce checks in then I am back to hating them.

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 03:50 PM
I know how everyone gives you crap for not using green in your posts.

Not to derail the intent of the thread, but I hope E'Twaun makes the team. I'll root for them when they get playing time, but the second Garnett or Pierce checks in then I am back to hating them.

My reputation is growing :)

So do I. I don't know the details, but I think he may be going to Italy. I don't mind the Celtics, all the LA/Boston series forced me to start rooting for them somewhat, and now I like them some. If both make the team and play, they may become my #2 team though.

bphil
07-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Is that Ron Artest?

MUpaceSIC
07-25-2011, 04:01 PM
I think that my idea for a Pacers logo would have to be a basketball with wings on either side of it. Similar to the IMS logo, but with a basketball instead of a tire. (and without the flags) Am I capable of creating such a logo... hell no. But I would be interested to see more designs from people with competent graphic design skills.

http://www.masgrafx.com/masgrafxracing/images/jdownloads/screenshots/mgrfx_indianapolisspeedway.jpg

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 04:06 PM
I just noticed the avi red. Nice :)

The Sleeze
07-25-2011, 04:09 PM
When I did the jersey re-design a couple months ago I tried playing around with the logo and it never looked good. The Pacers logo is hard to change for two reasons:

1. It's simplistic and people are used to that, so adding other elements looks over the top.

2. The name is based on harness racing, which you can't incorporate in the logo. You can try to show speed, but you're kind of limited to using lines to do that because of the point above. You add a car or something and it looks too cartoonish (think Pistons logo re-design, the horse with tailpipes......smh)

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 04:11 PM
Think you could do any thing with the state border or IMS-inspired logo ideas?

The Sleeze
07-25-2011, 04:18 PM
I actually already have some vector versions of the state outline, so I could probably throw something together. I'm not promising any deadlines though....I'm like the NFLPA:)

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 04:23 PM
No rush, just asking on behalf of Heisenberg and MUpaceSIC

Eleazar
07-25-2011, 04:24 PM
I like them. I still prefer the current and classic, but I wouldn't complain if we changed to these.

I personally would kind of like to see the Pacers use both the current logo and the classic logo as official logos.

Hicks
07-25-2011, 04:42 PM
Gnome and I thought since Pacers partially refers to horse racing, they could always go for something that brings horses into it kind of like the Mavericks.

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 04:43 PM
Maybe some kind of link between Colts and Pacers like Heisenberg mentioned Pittsburgh has?

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 04:51 PM
I think that my idea for a Pacers logo would have to be a basketball with wings on either side of it. Similar to the IMS logo, but with a basketball instead of a tire. (and without the flags) Am I capable of creating such a logo... hell no. But I would be interested to see more designs from people with competent graphic design skills.

http://www.masgrafx.com/masgrafxracing/images/jdownloads/screenshots/mgrfx_indianapolisspeedway.jpg

Just thought that the wings could be something resembling Mercury's shoes. That is the god that had winged shoes and ran really fast or whatever, right?

Brad8888
07-25-2011, 05:04 PM
I think the "P" logo looks like a question mark, as in "What in the world is that basketball stuck to?"

or

"What an odd representation of who knows what that might have a bulbous end on it that starts out behind and then partakes of the low hanging fruit of the tree of penetration?"

:zip:

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 05:12 PM
I can kind of see that. Maybe just because I know it is a 'P' it does not look that way to me. I still like it though.

CableKC
07-25-2011, 05:42 PM
I'd almost prefer we go back to the previous version (the one we had up until about 2005), only drop the word "Pacers" from it and just let the symbol stand alone.

Or do the same thing with the current one, but probably still lose the gray border.
I'm confused...is this an official change in the Logo coming from the Organization?

Constellations
07-25-2011, 05:43 PM
I'm confused...is this an official change in the Logo coming from the Organization?

No.

CableKC
07-25-2011, 05:49 PM
No.
Thank God....as a fan submission...sure, looks okay....but if this was the official logo....I would hope the FO is looking for a new PR department.

Scot Pollard
07-25-2011, 05:51 PM
There's nothing wrong with our logo and there's no reason to change it nor will we. Like I said, the uniforms, specifically FloJos in our logo's current font would be nice and more likely to be the one for change. Not the logo.

Now, the Colts, however should really change their logo to something more original.

The horseshoe sucks and it's been the same for years. Make it more modern.

No one in the NFL changes their logos ever and the majority suck.

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 07:22 PM
Awesome -------------------------------------------------> Awesomer
http://www.wearepixel8.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/buccaneerslogos.jpg

Merz
07-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Now, the Colts, however should really change their logo to something more original.

I disagree, if anything I'd think it'd be cool with they went even less modern and went with an even older design. The helmets with the Horseshoes on the back, for example.

http://www.instantreplaysportcard.com/items/helmets/%2754-55%20colts.jpg

Smits Happens
07-25-2011, 07:37 PM

Gotta disagree with you here. The Colts logo should not change, nor should the basic uniform design. They've got a classic look.

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 07:39 PM
While we're on the subject, I hate the entire Colts uniform. Incredibly bland. They need to be spiced up a little at least.

Scot Pollard
07-25-2011, 08:10 PM
I disagree, if anything I'd think it'd be cool with they went even less modern and went with an even older design. The helmets with the Horseshoes on the back, for example.

http://www.instantreplaysportcard.com/items/helmets/%2754-55%20colts.jpg

I will agree with you on those helmets being really cool.

I think they should at least change their uniforms and kind of go retro along with those helmets.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8dTS1-vDzPI/THMdJmN59WI/AAAAAAAAA_g/mA9dsUiol5I/s1600/indianapolis-colts-quarterback-manning-slaps-the-hand-colts-wide-receiver-guice-the-field-prior-their-nfl-pre-season-game-versus-the-san-francisco-49ers-indianapolis.jpg

The Colts and Pacers have good, iconic logos that are well known both in Indy and all around the sports world though and the idea/style should never be tampered with.

You brought up a good point and I forgot about those cool helmets. They should be brought back.

So let these logos be. No reason to change nor do I think either franchise will. :colts: :xpacers:

Eleazar
07-25-2011, 10:09 PM
There's nothing wrong with our logo and there's no reason to change it nor will we. Like I said, the uniforms, specifically FloJos in our logo's current font would be nice and more likely to be the one for change. Not the logo.

I hate the idea of making a logo more modern, because all that means is in 10 years you are going to have to update it again to make it more modern. You shouldn't be going to a modern look, you should be going for a look that is good no matter what era you are in. By making it modern you are admitting that it is going to go out of style in a few years.

I personally think the Colts have done a great job with this. The logo and uniforms have barely changed at all, mostly the changes are just a slight color change or two strips instead of one.

That really is my only complaint about these Pacer logos is that they are very modern. They are a style that will go out of fashion within a few years, and everyone will want them to be changed because they suddenly decided that they are ugly even though they loved them when they are new. For a logo that is the worst kind of design. You want a design that isn't only good because it is new and shiny, you want something that people will like yesterday, today, and tomorrow. You aren't going to win with everyone, but I think both the Pacers and the Colts have found successful logos who fit this description. The Pacers found uniforms like that two times in a row before the current crap. I don't understand why they wanted to change away from the flo-jos or the pinstripes.

Scot Pollard
07-25-2011, 10:29 PM
I hate the idea of making a logo more modern, because all that means is in 10 years you are going to have to update it again to make it more modern. You shouldn't be going to a modern look, you should be going for a look that is good no matter what era you are in. By making it modern you are admitting that it is going to go out of style in a few years.

I personally think the Colts have done a great job with this. The logo and uniforms have barely changed at all, mostly the changes are just a slight color change or two strips instead of one.

That really is my only complaint about these Pacer logos is that they are very modern. They are a style that will go out of fashion within a few years, and everyone will want them to be changed because they suddenly decided that they are ugly even though they loved them when they are new. For a logo that is the worst kind of design. You want a design that isn't only good because it is new and shiny, you want something that people will like yesterday, today, and tomorrow. You aren't going to win with everyone, but I think both the Pacers and the Colts have found successful logos who fit this description. The Pacers found uniforms like that two times in a row before the current crap. I don't understand why they wanted to change away from the flo-jos or the pinstripes.

Ok I can I agree with your valid points.

Let's put it this way because this whole debate sucks. How about both the Pacers and Colts keep things the way they are.

The Sleeze
07-25-2011, 11:06 PM
I think the "P" logo looks like a question mark, as in "What in the world is that basketball stuck to?"

This was actually done on ESPN in 2009. They redid team logos as a joke.
Here are the links:
Page1http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=nbalogos/1/091029&sportCat=nba
Page2http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=nbalogos/2/091029&sportCat=nba

Here is the Pacers one they did:
http://www.eightpointsnineseconds.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Pacers-Logo-Page-2.jpg

adamscb
07-25-2011, 11:06 PM
Ok I can I agree with your valid points.

Let's put it this way because this whole debate sucks. How about both the Pacers and Colts keep things the way they are.

/thread...and just think what we'll debate about deeper into the lockout

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 11:08 PM
/thread...and just think what we'll debate about deeper into the lockout

That's not really what the thread was even about...

...more like /semirelevantthreadhijack :)

I Love P
07-25-2011, 11:11 PM
Those logos are ugly.

adamscb
07-25-2011, 11:12 PM
That's not really what the thread was even about...

...more like /semirelevantthreadhijack :)

haha true, i guess everything on these forums turns into a debate. but, to throw in my two cents, i loved the pacer uniforms before the ones we have now. the ones we have now aren't necessarily bad, but those old ones were awesome to look at, imo

ECKrueger
07-25-2011, 11:27 PM
haha true, i guess everything on these forums turns into a debate. but, to throw in my two cents, i loved the pacer uniforms before the ones we have now. the ones we have now aren't necessarily bad, but those old ones were awesome to look at, imo

I don't mind our current ones, just nothing special.

Steagles
07-26-2011, 12:54 AM

Me either. I think that design could work with a team with a sucky logo, but Indiana's is pretty sweet already. It's a nice design but not for the pacers.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Eleazar
07-26-2011, 02:23 AM
Of all of the logos this guy created I personally think the Warrios, Hornets, and Nets are the only ones that would have long lasting appeal. I think the Wizards is clever, but I could see it getting old real fast. I don't like the Clippers. I don't get the point of the cougar on the Kings.

Reginald
07-26-2011, 09:34 AM
What do you guys think? I personally like them a lot. They are all really cool. The one with the player is sweet. The one without would be good for smaller places like jerseys. Then the simple P is nice as well.

I'm firmly on the "No" side on this one. These are some pretty mediocre redesigns quite frankly. The gold color looks washed out. And that "simple P" logo isn't simple at all; it's much busier than our current logo.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Reginald
07-26-2011, 09:35 AM
I don't mind our current ones, just nothing special.

These redesigns are certainly "special."

Reginald
07-26-2011, 09:44 AM
And a Pacer is really just a made up word that is attributed to racing and indianapolis itself. It's kind of like the word Hoosier, you can't really draw a Hoosier. It will be tricky for any designer.

"Harness racing is a form of horse racing in which the horses race at a specific gait (a trot or a pace). They usually pull two-wheeled carts called sulkies, although racing under saddle (trot monté in French) is also conducted in Europe.

"The trot is a two-beat diagonal gait of the horse, where the diagonal pairs of legs move forward at the same time. There is a moment of suspension between each beat. From the standpoint of the balance of the horse, the trot is a very stable gait, and the horse need not make major balancing motions with its head and neck. This is a common gait that the horse is worked in for dressage, due to its many variations.

"The pace is a lateral two-beat gait. In the pace, the two legs on the same side of the horse move forward together, unlike the trot, where the two legs diagonally opposite from each other move forward together. In both the pace and the trot, two feet are always off the ground. The trot is much more common, but some horses, particularly in breeds bred for harness racing, naturally prefer to pace. Pacers are also faster than trotters on the average, though horses are raced at both gaits. Among standardbred horses, pacers breed truer than trotters – that is, trotting sires have a higher proportion of pacers among their get than pacing sires do of trotters."

--Harris, Susan E. <i>Horse Gaits, Balance and Movement</i> New York: Howell Book House 1993 ISBN 0-87605-955-8

ECKrueger
07-26-2011, 10:46 AM
I'm firmly on the "No" side on this one. These are some pretty mediocre redesigns quite frankly. The gold color looks washed out. And that "simple P" logo isn't simple at all; it's much busier than our current logo.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I agree that we should not adopt it as a logo or anything, but I like it just as a fan-created logo.

These redesigns are certainly "special."

We were talking about jerseys at this point.

Los Angeles
07-26-2011, 12:12 PM
The problem with putting a stem on the ball is that you end up with a logo that features a shaft with a head on it.

pizza guy
07-26-2011, 06:58 PM
The problem with putting a stem on the ball is that you end up with a logo that features a shaft with a head on it.

I did kind of like that logo, until just now... But, overall, these wouldn't work for an official logo. They're well done and they're kinda cool just because they're different.

I do like his Clippers and Nets logos quite a bit though.

If they change the logo, I'd be greatly in favor of a return to the ABA logo. I have always loved the logo with the hand. I would change the ball to look less like a tennis ball, but I'd bring back the ABA logo in a heartbeat.

King Tuts Tomb
07-26-2011, 08:38 PM
I'm a little late to the party, but I love these designs. The first two Pacers logos are great. The third one is a little unbalanced. It looks like it's gonna fall over with the ball and the P leaning over the right. Some of these other designs are amazing though. The NBA should just hire this guy and let him go to work.

duke dynamite
07-27-2011, 11:39 AM
While we're on the subject, I hate the entire Colts uniform. Incredibly bland. They need to be spiced up a little at least.
Blasphemy.

The best part about the Colts' uniforms is that they are like the Celtics'. The material used to make the uniforms may have changed but they've been the same design for decades.

You know how hard it is not to change a brand just for the sake of change itself? Sure there have been concepts made, changes proposed, but everyone still goes back to the classic look.

I have to respect the Celtics, and of course the Colts for not changing.

mildlysane
07-27-2011, 07:11 PM
Don't like his logos, but at least I gotta new avi! Thanks for that!

ECKrueger
07-27-2011, 08:49 PM
Blasphemy.

The best part about the Colts' uniforms is that they are like the Celtics'. The material used to make the uniforms may have changed but they've been the same design for decades.

You know how hard it is not to change a brand just for the sake of change itself? Sure there have been concepts made, changes proposed, but everyone still goes back to the classic look.

I have to respect the Celtics, and of course the Colts for not changing.

I respect them, but still think they are boring as heck. I don't think they need to be flashy, but I do think they need a little something added.

Then again I don't care about the Colts so my opinion probably is not valid.

Reginald
08-01-2011, 10:48 AM
I'm a little late to the party, but I love these designs. The first two Pacers logos are great. The third one is a little unbalanced. It looks like it's gonna fall over with the ball and the P leaning over the right. Some of these other designs are amazing though. The NBA should just hire this guy and let him go to work.

Uh, haven't we've already been over the fact that the stylized "P" logo was a joke? It's a ball superimposed over a question mark to symbolize the Pacers being a bunch of nobodies.

ECKrueger
08-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Think he means on the original post...