PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Pacers games on VHS

Kovach
07-23-2011, 07:30 AM
Hi all,

I was hoping to find anyone who might have Pacers games from 1980 up to early-mid 90's on VHS tapes. I would either buy them or even better, transfer the tapes to DVD for free and send them back along with the DVD copies. I would even pay for the shipping costs. I have access to several high-end professional work stations to dub VHS to DVD and have the capacity to do 30 to 40 games in one day when all work stations are set up and running. Of course, I am not expecting folks to send their entire collections at once, you could start with 1 game just to see a sample of how it looks and to build a relationship. If anyone is interested please drop me a message or email me at sheba021@gmail.com ;)

All the best!

Ramitt
07-23-2011, 11:28 AM
:uhoh:

Kovach
07-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Sorry, anything wrong with my thread? :(

vapacersfan
07-23-2011, 12:59 PM
I dont see anything wrong with your request.

I know some members have posted some of the newer games on places like youtube, but you are asking for a ways back.

Not sure where to start with this, but shooting a message to RobFromPacers (I believe he is an employee in the front office, though I think he is in sales. Not sure if he could help you. At the very least he may be able to point you in the right direction)

In the meantime I know NBATV shows older games, though they only show the "bigger" games, so if you wanted a full season that would probably be harder.

Good luck

Kovach
07-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the response, much appreciated.
I'm pretty much after anything I do not have, preferably random regular season games from the 80's. I only have like 20 of them, mostly against the Bulls, Celtics and the Lakers. I love "oddball" games, if someone has something like Suns@Pacers from '88 I'd flip out :D
Long shot but who knows :)

Cheers!

Sandman21
07-23-2011, 01:49 PM
NBATV will be showing a Pistons/Pacers game from 1992 early next month.... Unfortunately it seems to be because Rodman had 34 boards that night.

IndyHoosier
07-23-2011, 11:00 PM
I need to do some digging but I know I have some Knicks/Pacers games on VHS from mid 90's. I am sure I have some Reggie Miller shows taped too. Not sure if they are in good enough shape to copy but if I find them I will let you know. Would love to have them on DVD.

tora tora
07-24-2011, 12:12 AM
NBATV will be showing a Pistons/Pacers game from 1992 early next month.... Unfortunately it seems to be because Rodman had 34 boards that night.

Do you know what date it will air?
edit - nevermind
August 2 at 3pm and 9pm

Kovach
07-24-2011, 12:28 AM
I got that when it was on ESPNCL about a year ago. :)

Kovach
07-24-2011, 12:29 AM
I need to do some digging but I know I have some Knicks/Pacers games on VHS from mid 90's. I am sure I have some Reggie Miller shows taped too. Not sure if they are in good enough shape to copy but if I find them I will let you know. Would love to have them on DVD.
Thanks. Will be waiting to hear from you.

90'sNBARocked
07-26-2011, 09:06 AM
Hi all,

I was hoping to find anyone who might have Pacers games from 1980 up to early-mid 90's on VHS tapes. I would either buy them or even better, transfer the tapes to DVD for free and send them back along with the DVD copies. I would even pay for the shipping costs. I have access to several high-end professional work stations to dub VHS to DVD and have the capacity to do 30 to 40 games in one day when all work stations are set up and running. Of course, I am not expecting folks to send their entire collections at once, you could start with 1 game just to see a sample of how it looks and to build a relationship. If anyone is interested please drop me a message or email me at sheba021@gmail.com ;)

All the best!

I would google "Pacers games 88-2000" or something similar like that. Shoot you can buy anything online nowadays and somewhere like EBay or whatever should have

Unclebuck
07-26-2011, 09:13 AM
At one time I had every Pacers playoff game from 1994 through 2000 on VHS. But several moves later and with the quality getting worse and worse, I slowly discarded them through the years. Wish now I had converted them to DVD, but even with that the picture quality was so bad.

imawhat
07-26-2011, 07:55 PM
At one time I had every Pacers playoff game from 1994 through 2000 on VHS. But several moves later and with the quality getting worse and worse, I slowly discarded them through the years. Wish now I had converted them to DVD, but even with that the picture quality was so bad.

That's too bad. I'd love to see games 3&4 of the '94 Pacers/Hawks series.

22lakota
07-28-2011, 02:25 AM
I have this series - 1994 hawks-pacers- in good quality on dvd

Deadshot
08-03-2011, 04:54 PM
The 92 Pacers/Pistons game where Rodman had 34 rebounds will be airing again in about 5 minutes FYI.

EDIT: I apologize for those of you who tuned in and saw 30 seconds of overlap from a WNBA game.

Kovach
08-06-2011, 03:50 PM
I am only after the 93 Pacers/Knicks Game 3, other playoff games up to 95 I already have.