PDA

View Full Version : Mike Brown chat at 3 PM on Pacers.com

Dr Huxtable
10-20-2004, 12:38 PM
Just a heads up. :)

Hicks
10-20-2004, 03:49 PM
Looks like it's started. My question came up 2nd. :) I had to smile when he asked if I was from Indiana or not (I only said my town; New Castle).

Here's my Q and his A:

Mark (New Castle): So far, after the first 3 preseason games, Stephen Jackson is looking great for our team; both for his offense, and his vocal leadership (and according to Reggie, his D is quite good as well). Do you think what he's showing us so far in the preseason is a good indicator of what he'll bring Indiana all year? I'm hoping he'll average around 15ppg off the bench.

Mike Brown: Newcastle, Indiana?....Yes, I do. I think his defense will improve. I was with him for two years at San Antonio and he was a good defensive player there, and we think he can be a good defensive player here too.

But he can always put the ball in the hole and he can always pass too.

Here's the link:

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatNBA?event_id=6212

MSA2CF
10-20-2004, 06:14 PM
Hey, Hicks...Mine got answered also....Although I sent mine in an e-mail several days ago. :guitar:

Guess which question I asked...:innocent:

ChicagoJ
10-20-2004, 06:46 PM
As soon as I read that question, I thought, "I think I know who that hopeless dreamer is."

:o

MSA2CF
10-20-2004, 07:37 PM
As soon as I read that question, I thought, "I think I know who that hopeless dreamer is."

:o

Referring to Hicks's?

TheSauceMaster
10-20-2004, 07:45 PM
Slick and Mark are always saying Sjax is a Pretty good Defender , I dunno how many times Slick said that the other night :laugh::laugh:

But really even at Sjax worse Defense he smokes Reggie's current defense :p