PDA

View Full Version : Primoz update: 19/8 against the Nets tonight

Shade
10-20-2004, 12:00 AM
Take that for what you will. :shrug:

Anthem
10-20-2004, 01:56 AM
He's averaging almost 20 and 10 in the preseason. He's shooting 65%. He's had 2.5 assists and 1.5 blocks per game against only one turnover per game.

This kid would have been our starting center this year.

ChicagoJ
10-20-2004, 10:35 AM
He's averaging almost 20 and 10 in the preseason. He's shooting 65%. He's had 2.5 assists and 1.5 blocks per game against only one turnover per game.

This kid would have been our starting center this year.

Maybe we could trade Fred Jones for him. Think Charlotte would consider trading a starting C for a third-string G?

Unclebuck
10-20-2004, 11:03 AM
Not sure if you are joking or not. But let's see what the regular season brings before we put him in the Shaq and Yao category of centers

Unclebuck
10-20-2004, 11:39 AM
One other thing to keep in mind is that on a team that bad someone has to score

Kegboy
10-20-2004, 08:18 PM

Yeah, his name is Gerald Wallace. Primoz is the second option, and their leading scorer only because he a) is getting over 3 offensive boards per, and b) shooting 61%. :o

Anthem
10-20-2004, 09:46 PM

None of our centers would be putting up those kinds of numbers. If Jeff Foster was the starting center for the bobcats, his numbers would be nowhere near.

Pollard's beefier, and Jeff's got faster hands and feet, but Brezec has by far the best offensive game, and he's younger than Bender.

MagicRat
10-20-2004, 11:19 PM

None of our centers would be putting up those kinds of numbers. If Jeff Foster was the starting center for the bobcats, his numbers would be nowhere near.

Pollard's beefier, and Jeff's got faster hands and feet, but Brezec has by far the best offensive game, and he's younger than Bender.

The world needs ditch diggers, too. Ask Dale Davis.....

Kegboy
10-21-2004, 12:47 AM
Don't shoot!!!!!!!!!!
http://home.comcast.net/~magic_rat/kegboy2.gif

Fine, you just wait for me to make a point of my current avatar, and you just have to throw a new one up for me, don't you?!

Can somebody tie my shoes for me? I can't seem to reach them?

Kegboy
10-21-2004, 12:53 AM
Also, it'd be nice if the ridge in my forehead was a little higher, to cover up my receding hairline.

Boy, I sure hope those shoes don't wear out in 8 minutes, like JO's did last night.

MagicRat
10-21-2004, 09:15 AM
Can somebody tie my shoes for me? I can't seem to reach them?

Boy, I sure hope those shoes don't wear out in 8 minutes, like JO's did last night.

1. If you tie them, you'll cover up the JO7 logo.......

2. At least as of the night of the scrimmage he wasn't wearing the new model........
http://www.nba.com/media/pacers/oneal_fanjam_041017.jpg

Kegboy
10-21-2004, 09:36 PM
2. At least as of the night of the scrimmage he wasn't wearing the new model........

It sure looked like he was wearing them Tuesday.

howboutanicebrew_er
10-21-2004, 11:44 PM
If I were 7'13", I'd put up big number too.;)

Good for him. Unless the 'Cats win a bunch, or beat the Pacers this year-then, I'll hate him:devil:

Don't worry everyone, David Harrison will fill his shoes this season-or should I say his seat?:p

db530
10-22-2004, 01:17 AM
Who would we have not protected in order to protect Primoz? I don't think it was that big of a loss.

TheSauceMaster
10-22-2004, 06:45 AM
Who would we have not protected in order to protect Primoz? I don't think it was that big of a loss.

Agrees :nod: Also I would hope since he is playing more mins than he ever did with the Pacers he would get to score a few points :p, I think it was clear PB was never gonna get those kinda minutes being a Pacer.

McKeyFan
10-22-2004, 10:40 PM

What about Reggie? Or Croshere?

The theory thrown around was that their contracts were too high for them to be picked up.

Anthem
10-23-2004, 01:39 AM
Croshere was left unprotected.

Protecting Reggie would have been easy. All Donnie had to do is make this an option year. We (well, me anyway) were clamoring for this during Reggie's contract negotiations. We all knew the expansion draft was coming... a little planning would have solved that problem.

Besides, we all know they wouldn't have touched Reggie with a 10-foot pole. You think they'd take that much salary? No way.

ChicagoJ
10-23-2004, 02:05 AM
We protected our dime-per-dozen undersized but athletic third string SG. :(

Anthem
10-23-2004, 02:29 AM
Ehh, I don't have a problem with protecting Freddy. I like him and think he'll be a solid combo guard for us. Besides, after winning the dunk competition, he'd be gone for sure.

Instead, we protected the guy that SHOULD be playing third string.