PDA

View Full Version : Pacers fatheads

vapacersfan
07-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Do any of you own any fatheads?

I have never owned one, but keep seeing them advertised as of late.

Kind of strange, figured they would have a Reggie Miller one, but it looks like they have a limited selection of Pacers

Deadshot
07-01-2011, 06:28 PM
I picked up a JO one last year because it was on clearance for $6 (after shipping it was $13). It never falls off the wall but the edges curl a little at times. I put the upper body piece above my desk and left the bottom rolled up (these things really ARE life-sized). That and I didn't want to look at his weak knees every day...

http://twitpic.com/5jq8po

Brad8888
07-01-2011, 09:02 PM
I've got both the Jermaine O'Neal (back when he could still play and still sold for full price, ughhhh) and also Danny Granger Most Improved player, as well as Boomer dunking and a couple of the large Pacer logos, as well as the other smaller logos that come along with them as filler.

To my knowledge, there have never been any other Pacers player Fatheads for sale, and the overall Pacers selection has been quite poor overall.

As far as the edges curling and lifting, I have a couple of Colts Fatheads that give me that problem as well.

But, overall I have been happy with them, and they cover a lot of wall space in a hurry with a nice decoration as a fan of both franchises.

317Kim
07-01-2011, 10:02 PM
I'm planning on getting a Danny Granger fathead for my room next year, but I currently have a 5 x 7 Danny Granger fathead tradeable. They're really neat and are a lot cheaper than the regular sized one. I just wish I could get tradeables of the entire roster.