PDA

View Full Version : Hah! Pacer Autograph MOJO! :)! Everyone look

JOneal7
10-18-2004, 07:46 PM
well usually around this time of year I pick up the cheap set of basketball cards for the new rookies and what not. I was even joking like I always do "I'll pull a great card in this box" these are like the 99 cent packaged ones. So i got it with a gift card for my bday and had to pay 1.27 balance (it was the tax)..I had just stopped off on my way home so it was just something I figured what the heck..I had meant to spend it since my bday was in july! LOL
anywhoo..Im opening packs and I see a weird looking one...and look at it...FRED JONES MARKS OF EXCELLENCE! Signed card :)! Checked the odds on back of pack...1:92,576! LOL! Since its topps cheapest brand every year I didn't expect anything! BUT WOW! And of all things our boy fred jones :)!
Maybe it's that whole mojo thing...Nice little pick up before I move to indy :)

MSA2CF
10-18-2004, 07:48 PM
Sports cards...:drool:

Woody Workman
10-18-2004, 08:38 PM
Dude save your basketball card mojo for the beckett boards. haha j/p

Nice mojo on that one! Those topps auto's are hot pulls cuz they are so dang rare...

p.s. I might be the only other person on this board who has any idea what you mean by pacer autograph mojo...=)

JOneal7
10-18-2004, 08:45 PM
lol...collegeisfun are you on that board???
what's your screenname..I'm the infamous Skip 2 My Lou...but I got many other names (lately all been Florida state football players)
lmk man...

db530
10-18-2004, 11:35 PM
Best place to buy basketball cards in the Indianapolis area is the The Collector's Friend across from Super Target on 116th & I-69.