PDA

View Full Version : Al's still wearing his Pacers-gold headband

Hicks
10-18-2004, 07:42 PM
I'm watching the Hawks @ Heat right now, and I noticed Al is still wearing his gold headband. Thought that was kinda funny.

Btw, Van Gundy is running the ball through Shaq more than the Lakers did-- noticably. Be warned. lol

Unclebuck
10-18-2004, 07:49 PM
How does Al look.

I can't stand Comcast Digital cable, why they don't show the preseason games is beyond me

JOneal7
10-18-2004, 07:55 PM
last yr the hawks wore that kinda yellow aswell. Not really that weird...

Hicks
10-18-2004, 07:57 PM
I still think it's weird because their team colors are predominantly red and black.

Al looks like Al, what can I say? Just wearing a diff. uniform now. And no, I'm not being cute; I mean that about how he's playing.

Ragnar
10-18-2004, 08:16 PM
It sure seems wierd seeing Al in a different uniform. He looks like he is as confident as usual. In spite of any evidence to the contrary he always seems to think he can do anything. He drove the lane and Shaq swated the ball away like it was a gnat.

tora tora
10-18-2004, 08:53 PM
Hawks look terrible so far. I personally don't miss Harrington. ;)

TheSauceMaster
10-19-2004, 12:28 AM
The Blackhole is just on another team ..nothing has changed :p

Lord Helmet
10-19-2004, 12:35 AM
:laugh: C'mon you know we all miss AL. :laugh: :p

TheSauceMaster
10-19-2004, 12:38 AM

How could anyone miss that fade away jump shot :p

Lord Helmet
10-19-2004, 12:41 AM

How could anyone miss that fade away jump shot :p

:laugh: This looks to be turning into a AL bashing thread.How about every 5 seconds AL is playing there is a whistle and then we hear "a defensive foul on AL Harrington".He was the personal foul magnet. :laugh:

TheSauceMaster
10-19-2004, 12:46 AM
Nah , Not Bashing ..Just speaking the Truth :p I won't miss Al one bit this season , in fact maybe I'll take less pepcid ac this year :laugh::laugh:

Lord Helmet
10-19-2004, 12:49 AM
Nah , Not Bashing ..Just speaking the Truth :p I won't miss Al one bit this season , in fact maybe I'll take less pepcid ac this year :laugh::laugh:
I know I won't miss him :laugh:

fwpacerfan
10-19-2004, 09:09 AM
I only watched about 20 minutes but Al didn't look very good to me. He did a lot of standing around and he seemed to be playing on the perimeter a lot more than he did here. He also was lazy on defense. It was in Atlanta though and there was only about 18 people in the arena so I guess it would be hard to get fired up to play.

Kegboy
10-19-2004, 09:50 AM
I only watched about 20 minutes but Al didn't look very good to me. He did a lot of standing around and he seemed to be playing on the perimeter a lot more than he did here. He also was lazy on defense. It was in Atlanta though and there was only about 18 people in the arena so I guess it would be hard to get fired up to play.

If Al's playing on the perimeter, when Atlanta's other front court players are Walker, Collier, and Drobnjak, than the Hawks are in major trouble.

Slick Pinkham
10-19-2004, 11:30 AM
Antoine Walker is in heaven. Nobody to tell him that he's taking a bad shot, because all of the alternatives are quite a bit worse.

P.S. Go Red Sox

The new avatar is to remind everyone that the series is about to be "all tied up"

:cool:

LouisvilleLip
10-19-2004, 11:38 AM
At the end of this season I can guarantee Al will be wishing he was still a Pacer. Who wouldn't want to be part of a championship team :)

Kegboy
10-19-2004, 12:14 PM
The new avatar is to remind everyone that the series is about to be "all tied up"

:cool:

Well, feel free to leave it up for a while, regardless of what happens. :drooling: