PDA

View Full Version : In case you league pass people did not know

Ragnar
10-18-2004, 09:50 AM
The Minny game is on the Direct Tv feed. I dont know about the other systems but those of us with Direct TV will be able to see the Pacers/Wolves on the 19th.

Cactus Jax
10-18-2004, 09:57 AM
Cool :cool:

Hicks
10-18-2004, 10:39 AM
As of right now, it's not listed on my guide menu on Dish Network. That doesn't make sense; why would LP show it for one company but not the other?

Old as Dirt
10-18-2004, 08:23 PM
Could you please tell what Ch. I have Dish Network. Thanks

tora tora
10-18-2004, 08:32 PM
cause Directv is more reliable? :whoknows:

Hicks
10-18-2004, 08:41 PM
Reliable? what's that got to do with it? I have LP; I'm getting so far the same games as anyone else w/ LP, why would DTV get a game via LP, but not Dish, when both are already getting preseason games from LP?

tora tora
10-18-2004, 08:50 PM
Dish will still get it, that's not the issue.. it's been on the schedule for a couple days now on Directv though. I just hope they really televise it though, cause I remember there being a lot of mistakes on the schedule last year.

Hicks
10-18-2004, 10:51 PM
In that case (re: schedule errors) I'm still guessing it won't be on; neither teams' local TV is covering it.

ChicagoJ
10-19-2004, 12:17 PM
It will on with the CFH in-house video feed and Mark and Slick on a simulcast.

However, its possible that the CFH in-house video is linked directly to DirecTV, thus making it difficult to roll the broadcast out to Dish or the cable companies.

There will come a time on DirecTV where you'll get to pick which announcers you want to listen to - home team tv, home team radio, visiting team tv and visitin team radio, and a possible fifth choice if its a nationally telelvised game.

Again, I'm not sure the other providers can handle that type of flexibility.

ChicagoJ
10-19-2004, 12:22 PM
Dish will still get it, that's not the issue.. it's been on the schedule for a couple days now on Directv though. I just hope they really televise it though, cause I remember there being a lot of mistakes on the schedule last year.

I remember preseason games being broadcast that weren't on the schedule, I don't remember anything on the schedule *not* being broadcast.

ForEx, the home preseason game with Chicago was broadcast last year, but I didn't know it and we listened to the Bulls radio announcers discuss Ron's little incident during that game.

Bball
10-19-2004, 09:04 PM
There will come a time on DirecTV where you'll get to pick which announcers you want to listen to - home team tv, home team radio, visiting team tv and visitin team radio, and a possible fifth choice if its a nationally telelvised game.

What do they need to do for this feature... compress the signal even more? Great :unimpressed:

-Bball

ChicagoJ
10-19-2004, 09:18 PM
I think its the opposite - communicate from satellite to dish with five (six including SAP) different audio choices.

Jermaniac
10-19-2004, 09:30 PM
Stupid Comcast is not showing it

Hicks
10-19-2004, 10:12 PM
It never came on for me. (Dish Network)

ChicagoJ
10-19-2004, 11:25 PM
Well, we had it on DirecTV. :shrug: / :P