PDA

View Full Version : George Hill's tattoo

RWB
06-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Sorry folks, you'll have to click on the link to see GH's Indiana tattoo.

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2011/05/20/george-hill-adds-new-indiana-influenced-tattoo/

George Hill adds new Indiana-influenced tattoo
Posted on May 20, 2011 at 2:28 pm by Tim Griffin in Al Czervik, George Hill, Spurs, Spurs Nation

George Hill added a new tattoo earlier this week influenced by his home state of Indiana. (Photo courtesy of Lockerz.com)George Hill couldnít wait to display his new tattoo he picked up earlier this week.

So he did like many modern-day athletes would do.

He tweeted a picture of it.

Hillís newest addition runs prominently along his right side.

And itís a beauty with a stylized ďGĒ emerging from the outline of the Hillís home state of Indiana with stars coming out of the top.

Hill already has some of the more notable tattoos among Spurs players.

Iím not judging tattoos as I donít have any, nor do I have any immediate plans of adding them.

But Iíll leave it to Al Czervik to provide my opinion.

Iím curious Spurs Nation.

What do you think of Hillís newest addition?

SMosley21
06-24-2011, 04:59 PM
http://c0013779.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_6257754

Major Cold
06-24-2011, 05:08 PM
I totally forgot George Hill sent a Wiener mail of his wiener. Darn kids and their wieners.

Kemo
06-24-2011, 05:45 PM
right on, at first I thought that was an S in the middle and a spur... Thank God he didnt get a San Antonio tat....

pacer4ever
06-24-2011, 05:49 PM
That is the logo of his AAU team.

The George Hill Rising Stars

graphic-er
06-24-2011, 06:53 PM
I hope at Mondays Presser, George lifts up his shirt says "this is how I feel about Indiana, lets go win some games."

That would end all this unhappy to be traded BS.

Trophy
06-24-2011, 07:13 PM
That is the logo of his AAU team.

The George Hill Rising Stars

I remember attending a Pacers home game and during halftime they had a bunch of little kids playing and it was called that.

I was trying to remember what it was called because it had something to do with George.

Really shows how much he means to Indy and dedicated he is. Really happy we got him.

idioteque
06-24-2011, 07:16 PM
Hill went to the same middle school as my sister, and was back in town a couple of years ago as the middle school retired his uniform. He gets nothing but raves from that community.

SMosley21
06-24-2011, 07:22 PM
I remember attending a Pacers home game and during halftime they had a bunch of little kids playing and it was called that.

I was trying to remember what it was called because it had something to do with George.

Really shows how much he means to Indy and dedicated he is. Really happy we got him.

yeah for the past few seasons, those kids play as the halftime show about two or three times a season. A couple of times it has been more entertaining than the actual game.

pacer4ever
06-24-2011, 07:37 PM

I mean almost every player has an AAU team. Eric Gordon all stars play here also they are a really beast team.