PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan Givony suggest big names could be traded in the next few weeks

pacer4ever
06-19-2011, 04:01 PM
http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/chicago-bulls-confidential/2011/06/bulls-beat-195-draft-time.html
800 mark

Danny Granger mentioned at around the 800 mark as a possible big name to be traded in a Ray Allen type trade and he is hearing his name in a lot of trades rumors.

He also said a big named player is likley to be dealt before the lockout

It is a Bulls based podcast but he has some insight on Marshon Brooks and a few other players we could be targeting.

Shade
06-19-2011, 04:21 PM
I kind of expect Nash to be traded to a contender. Maybe to Orlando (one last run with Howard)? Or Miami (for Bosh)?

Pacersalltheway10
06-19-2011, 04:21 PM
A Ray Allen type trade as in Delonte West, Wally Szczerbiak,#5 pick for Allen and a 2nd rounder that turned out to be Glen Davis?

pacer4ever
06-19-2011, 04:27 PM
A Ray Allen type trade as in Delonte West, Wally Szczerbiak,#5 pick for Allen and a 2nd rounder that turned out to be Glen Davis?

Yes a high pick and exprings

pwee31
06-19-2011, 04:32 PM
There's been so many Granger is available and the Pacers are not interested in moving Granger rumors over the last few years.. I don't know what to think.

pacer4ever
06-19-2011, 04:43 PM
There's been so many Granger is available and the Pacers are not interested in moving Granger rumors over the last few years.. I don't know what to think.

of come to the conclusion that we have shopped him in the past and still listening to offers. There have just been to many rumors for us to not at least listen to offers. For good reason no body on the Pacers should be un touchable IMO.

Pacersalltheway10
06-19-2011, 04:50 PM
If the Pacers really do a Ray Allen Type trade and have near 45 to 50 million in cap space. They obviously want some big names in free agency.

itzryan07
06-19-2011, 05:11 PM
yes if Granger is traded i know we are getting someone better in return cause Larry would never trade him unless we were. Sorry but Granger is not a franchise player

itzryan07
06-19-2011, 05:13 PM

they drafted Kevin Durant that year though. I wonder how it would've been if they never traded Allen. Woulda had a pretty good wing rotation

Sparhawk
06-19-2011, 05:32 PM
I'd be shocked if they traded Granger. I'm not sure the front office could guarantee a playoff return if Granger is traded. Should be interesting. But without trading Granger, I don't see how we can get an athletic 4. I think an athletic 4 is more important than Granger too. PG could play for 3 and Lance would get more playing time at SG (back up minutes at point).

For what it's worth, I want Granger at the 3 and PG stay at shooting guard.

Peck
06-19-2011, 05:40 PM

I think it's safe to say that over the past three seasons whenever a team has inquired about players on our club or even when we have asked about players from another club Danny Granger's name is brought up.

Does not mean we are shopping him and it does not mean he is available, it just means he is the best player on our team and the most tradeable asset so other teams are going to ask.

I seriously doubt that we call anyone and say "hey Danny Granger is on the market, make an offer".

Shade
06-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Why do we need more expirings? Did Donald Sterling buy the Pacers when I wasn't looking?

Rogco
06-19-2011, 06:19 PM
I'd be shocked if they traded Granger. I'm not sure the front office could guarantee a playoff return if Granger is traded. Should be interesting. But without trading Granger, I don't see how we can get an athletic 4. I think an athletic 4 is more important than Granger too. PG could play for 3 and Lance would get more playing time at SG (back up minutes at point).

For what it's worth, I want Granger at the 3 and PG stay at shooting guard.

I don't think the front office can guarantee playoffs either way. Honestly as it stands I'd say we're 8th/9th in the Eastern. I can easily see us missing the playoffs next year.

pacer4ever
06-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Why do we need more expirings? Did Donald Sterling buy the Pacers when I wasn't looking?

I was answering his question i wasn't saying I wanted to do that. Donald Sterling doesn't always do that anyway he did get Baron Davis a huge contract and wanted to do the same for Elton Brand.

pwee31
06-19-2011, 06:26 PM
they drafted Kevin Durant that year though. I wonder how it would've been if they never traded Allen. Woulda had a pretty good wing rotation

Durant didn't come from that trade though. That #5 pick was Jeff Green.

And Ray Allen was more up in age than Granger is

Sparhawk
06-19-2011, 06:27 PM
I don't think the front office can guarantee playoffs either way. Honestly as it stands I'd say we're 8th/9th in the Eastern. I can easily see us missing the playoffs next year.

True, but we should make the playoffs next year with Granger. You have to figure that Hibbert, PG and Collision will get better, and Lance should be able to get minutes.

pacer4ever
06-19-2011, 06:30 PM
True, but we should make the playoffs next year with Granger. You have to figure that Hibbert, PG and Collision will get better, and Lance should be able to get minutes.

You have to expect the east to be a little better. We aren't gonna be title contenders unless we get very lucky so it kind of sucks knowing we will be medicore for a long time. But i guess that what we are sucks to be a small market team.

Sparhawk
06-19-2011, 06:35 PM
You have to expect the east to be a little better. We aren't gonna be title contenders unless we get very lucky so it kind of sucks knowing we will be medicore for a long time. But i guess that what we are sucks to be a small market team.

I don't think we can be title contenders unless we make some big moves. But even that could blow up in our faces. Kinda sucks that we were so bad when the east was terrible and now are just starting to become good and the east is so much better now. Pacers just can't seem to catch a break.

pacer4ever
06-19-2011, 06:39 PM
I don't think we can be title contenders unless we make some big moves. But even that could blow up in our faces. Kinda sucks that we were so bad when the east was terrible and now are just starting to become good and the east is so much better now. Pacers just can't seem to catch a break.

The east still sucks it is just much better at the top. I mean i bet next year 40 wins will get you into the playoffs. 37 wins like last year is just sad that a sub .500 team makes the playoffs but that's how the NBA has it setup.

Shade
06-19-2011, 06:40 PM

I find it humorous that the Thunder ended up trading the #5 pick (Green) back to Boston for Perkins.

So in retrospect:

Boston gets: Allen, Big Baby, Green
OKC gets: West, Wally World, Perkins

Trophy
06-19-2011, 06:42 PM
I forgot how much I really love the draft and the days leading up to it.

Nothings better than a trade on draft night.

Should be interesting for us considering Danny's being thrown out there again. If we're trading him, I want one solid leader back.

Shade
06-19-2011, 06:45 PM

Step 1: Sign Dwight Howard. :signit:
Step 2: Sign Eric Gordon. :signit:
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit. :trophy:

pacer4ever
06-19-2011, 06:48 PM
Step 1: Sign Dwight Howard. :signit:
Step 2: Sign Eric Gordon. :signit:
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit. :trophy:

The sad thing that is probably the only way we could be a title contender with the Heat and OKC and the Bulls for the next 10 yrs.:cry:

Pacersalltheway10
06-19-2011, 06:50 PM
I really want Derrick Williams. I've followed him since his freshman season at Arizona. Very Effecient player. Doesn't take bad shots at all.

Trophy
06-19-2011, 06:52 PM

I actually agree with this.

We really don't have much to lose. We still don't have an answer. Finishing 8 games below .500 is brutal. We wouldn't have made the playoffs even in the East the previous years.

We have a pretty solid core of players like Paul, Roy, and Tyler who will be huge for us in the future and are more than likely not going anywhere anytime soon, but we're gonna need to take some risks to get that one solid player.

This would probably mean trading Danny.

itzryan07
06-19-2011, 07:07 PM
Durant didn't come from that trade though. That #5 pick was Jeff Green.

And Ray Allen was more up in age than Granger is

i didn't say they got him through the trade. That was basically when they went into rebuilding mode

Shade
06-19-2011, 07:22 PM
The sad thing that is probably the only way we could be a title contender with the Heat and OKC and the Bulls for the next 10 yrs.:cry:

If a hard cap is put into place, those teams (especially Miami) are gonna be hurting.

Smoothdave1
06-19-2011, 07:58 PM
I could see a couple big trades going down in the next few days as teams may look to clear cap space with the strong possibility of a lower cap. With that said, I think the Pacers would entertain offers for any player on the team if Bird thinks it can make them better. That doesn't meant that he's actively shopping the whole roster, but it does mean that if a team calls and offers a package of players, picks, etc., I think that would he listen to the offer.

I think the Pacers could make a big trade and I think Granger could be dealt for a couple of reasons:

1. Bird seems to look at Danny as a good player, but not a franchise player. I think he would prefer Danny to be a #2 player with a primary #1 guy. However, Bird may see the Pacers as sorta stuck at that #8 spot in the East and not good enough to compete for a title, but not bad enough to land a top pick and rolls the dice with Danny to grab a guy at the top of the 1st

2. Danny has another 39 million owed to him over the next 3 seasons. While his contract is "reasonable" among NBA standards, the Pacers may look to not go crazy and manage the cap effectively with the forthcoming CBA

3. Danny has his house in Carmel on the market. It's been on the market for sometime, which leads me to wonder if he knows that Bird is shopping him or expects to be dealt?

4. Many recall last year when he was supposed to be at the Pacers draft party and then a rumor popped up that same day that the Nets were offering #3, Harris, etc. for Granger. Perhaps there was a little more to the story?

With that said, I could see a team like Minnesota offering a package of something like Beasley and the #2 pick for Danny. Seems like David Kahn has a man-crush on Danny as evidenced by the previous discussions that he offered Al Jefferson a few years back for Danny. Plus, with Rubio finally coming over, Minnesota could have their own 3 of Rubio, Granger and Love.

I could also see a deal with a team like Memphis, who will probably be looking to clear some salary and shed a player like Rudy Gay. Perhaps a deal of Granger, Posey & pick for Mayo & Gay?

I could also see a guy like Nash being dealt, possibly to NYK for a package centered around Billups.

purdue101
06-19-2011, 08:18 PM
I keep coming back to Utah. If they like Kanter or Valnucius, and with how crowded the frontcourt is already, would they move Favors and maybe the 12th pick for Danny and filler (Rush or a 2nd)? They have an expiring in Okur to match up salaries.

IMO, Favors is the perfect compliment to Hibbert/Hans up front.

JB24
06-19-2011, 08:22 PM
I keep coming back to Utah. If they like Kanter or Valnucius, and with how crowded the frontcourt is already, would they move Favors and maybe the 12th pick for Danny and filler (Rush or a 2nd)? They have an expiring in Okur to match up salaries.

IMO, Favors is the perfect compliment to Hibbert/Hans up front.

Favours was the centerpiece of the Deron Williams deal. They're not turning around and trading him + a lottery pick for Granger.

The fact that there are rumours indicating they want to move milsap and harris, clearly means they're rebuilding with young talent.

CableKC
06-19-2011, 08:26 PM
When it comes to Granger being moved.....I really think that with the rumored TWolves trade that the FO isn't looking to move him AT ALL but to establish the "asking price" for him ( as many have suggested ). As Peck eluded to.....Granger isn't on the market....he can be had...but you better be ready to overpay for him.

The above assumption makes more sense as I do not think that after the last 3 seasons that Bird is going to take a step back and essentially rebuild ( at worst ) or make another lateral move ( at best ). IMHO...Bird looks at the current roster and thinks that we did fairly well against the Bulls with a good Playoff push after the ASB with the primary core of Players that we have now. It would be far more logical to ADD to what we have now....not move a MAJOR piece of the puzzle and essentially go back to a rebuilding mode that can help us later down the line as they develop.....but not pieces that can likely help us now.

Again...unless there is a deal that is a no-brainer.....if there is a "Sonics/Celtics" type trade...it would be the reverse where the Pacers are on the end where we get additional "experienced" help...not where we deal Granger for younger pieces.

CableKC
06-19-2011, 08:27 PM
If a hard cap is put into place, those teams (especially Miami) are gonna be hurting.
Stern isn't going to let that happen.....the Knicks, the Heat and the Celtics will be hurt by a Hard Cap....all Teams that are HUGE Market Teams that make A LOT of $$$ and won't be able to significantly improve if there is a Hard Cap.

CableKC
06-19-2011, 08:36 PM
You suggest that Granger's $39 mil contract maybe a reason to move him due to concerns about the new CBA:

2. Danny has another 39 million owed to him over the next 3 seasons. While his contract is "reasonable" among NBA standards, the Pacers may look to not go crazy and manage the cap effectively with the forthcoming CBA

Then suggest that we move him for Rudy Gay and Mayo?

I could also see a deal with a team like Memphis, who will probably be looking to clear some salary and shed a player like Rudy Gay. Perhaps a deal of Granger, Posey & pick for Mayo & Gay?

Rudy may be younger....but has an even worse long-term contract?

Justin Tyme
06-19-2011, 08:40 PM
[QUOTE=Shade;1252842]

I find it humorous that the Thunder ended up trading the #5 pick (Green) back to Boston for Perkins. /QUOTE]

There is always hope Bayless will be traded back to the Pacers. :D

Justin Tyme
06-19-2011, 08:45 PM
Well there goes Grangers trade value, right troyc11a?

Smoothdave1
06-19-2011, 09:01 PM
You suggest that Granger's $39 mil contract maybe a reason to move him due to concerns about the new CBA:

Then suggest that we move him for Rudy Gay and Mayo?

Rudy may be younger....but has an even worse long-term contract?

I definitely agree. However, it seems like a few posters here think Gay could be that franchise player. I don't think it makes a lot of sense to deal Granger for Gay, unless you think Gay and Mayo could be a special tandem and are concerned you won't be able to attract free agents to Indy. I don't know that Gay's not another Danny Granger, just a few years younger.

I think a deal with a team like Minnesota for Beasley, #2 and say someone like Wayne Ellington for Granger could be more likely. I think Bird is willing to roll the dice this week if a team makes him an offer on Danny that he cannot turn down.

But I also think Mayo's name may surface on draft night and I would not be surprised to see him a member of the Pacers later this week.

Another name that may change teams this week: Josh Smith of the Hawks.

CableKC
06-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Personally, if I had the choice of dealing #15 for either JJ Hickson or Mayo...I'd go with Hickson. He'd be a rental at most and IMHO...it's much easier to fill our need for a Scoring SG through FA then it is to fill our need for a Frontcourt Player. Of course, if I had the best of both worlds....I'd figure out a way to get both.

Smoothdave1
06-19-2011, 09:13 PM
Personally, if I had the choice of dealing #15 for either JJ Hickson or Mayo...I'd go with Hickson.

I'd take Hickson too, but the Pacers seem like they want a guy who will attack the basket instead of settling for jump shots. I don't know if Mayo is that guy or even Brooks, Thompson, Jackson, etc. I think Larry may have a trick up his sleeve this week for the draft.

xBulletproof
06-19-2011, 09:14 PM
Personally, if I had the choice of dealing #15 for either JJ Hickson or Mayo...I'd go with Hickson.

Not I. Cleveland forums are one of the few others I read NBA wise. JJ is their Troy Murphy. Even being young doesn't excuse the mistakes he makes. Most would trade him for a bag of doritos. lol

CableKC
06-19-2011, 09:19 PM
Not I. Cleveland forums are one of the few others I read NBA wise. JJ is their Troy Murphy. Even being young doesn't excuse the mistakes he makes. Most would trade him for a bag of doritos. lol
Well, just like the Nets....I'd be okay with simply renting him if the cost was #15. At worst, he'd be gone next season. But to be fair...I guess one or the other would fill a need....I just have a preference for Hickson over Mayo if I had to choose one or the other since I think that it's easier to fill the Wing spot then it is to fill the Frontcourt spot.

boilermaker fan
06-19-2011, 09:31 PM
I'm looking forward to this week to see what larry bird has up his sleve...If we keep danny granger. I'd like him to be a #2 scorer..

Pacersalltheway10
06-19-2011, 09:46 PM

Funny because we almost traded Murphy for Hickson. I wonder if they would take Rush, #42 for Hickson then.

graphic-er
06-19-2011, 11:14 PM
There is no way Danny Granger gets traded on draft night unless its for Rubio. As I have said back on the first page of the Granger Rubio thread of debauchery.... It was just Bird announcing the asking price of Granger, and telling teams that Granger is off the market unless you are willing to really part with talent and a high draft pick.

So we might end up with Harris and the #3 or Rubio and #2 or we drafting Jimmer or Brooks. Or making a trade for a player like Mayo.

Hicks
06-19-2011, 11:26 PM
FYI, the Pacers tweeted tonight that DC, Lance, Roy and Paul are scheduled to be guests at the draft party Thursday (though subject to change, they say). Not Danny.

I bring that up because last year Danny WAS scheduled to attend, then on draft day that Nets rumor (Danny for Harris and the #3 pick) surfaced, and then even though Bird denied the rumor publicly, Danny was an 11th hour no-show at the party. Made me go "Hmm" at the time, and this (if barely) makes me go "Hmm" now.

imawhat
06-19-2011, 11:33 PM
No Roy then, either?

CableKC
06-19-2011, 11:35 PM
FYI, the Pacers tweeted tonight that DC, Lance, Tyler and Paul are scheduled to be guests at the draft party Thursday (though subject to change, they say). Not Danny.

I bring that up because last year Danny WAS scheduled to attend, then on draft day that Nets rumor (Danny for Harris and the #3 pick) surfaced, and then even though Bird denied the rumor publicly, Danny was an 11th hour no-show at the party. Made me go "Hmm" at the time, and this (if barely) makes me go "Hmm" now.
You should tweet back asking if Danny will be there.

If they tweet back saying that Danny went to the Real Estate Office to sign some Paperwork to close the sale of his Carmel house...then maybe we have our answer....:shrug:

:laugh: but seriously, someone should tweet back asking why Danny isn't included in the list.

Hicks
06-19-2011, 11:36 PM
No Roy then, either?

Whoops; I wrote Tyler, I meant to say Roy.

Trader Joe
06-19-2011, 11:41 PM

Why would the Pacers do that? 3+3year plan? Doesn't make any sense to me. Only way that makes sense is if Bird thinks he can really go big in free agency.

Pacersalltheway10
06-19-2011, 11:50 PM

If they tweet back saying that Danny went to the Real Estate Office to sign some Paperwork to close the sale of his Carmel house...then maybe we have our answer....:shrug:

:laugh: but seriously, someone should tweet back asking why Danny isn't included in the list.

Speaking of Danny, Just saw on Danny's twitter that he got rear-ended and kicked out of a cab for having his foot on the seat.

Trophy
06-20-2011, 12:26 AM
FYI, the Pacers tweeted tonight that DC, Lance, Roy and Paul are scheduled to be guests at the draft party Thursday (though subject to change, they say). Not Danny.

Wow Lance is really looking to start fresh with this team and in Indy.

As far as Danny not being there, I don't know what to think, might be worth stirring the pot a bit. :stirthepo

Trophy
06-20-2011, 12:28 AM

He just had his Batcave done a year or 2 ago. :rolleyes:

I don't think he would sell his house if he was to be traded. He spends a lot of time in Indy.

CableKC
06-20-2011, 01:20 AM
Here's a question that I have in regards to the CBA and how it may or may not affect any trades or not.

The old CBA will expire on June 30. If I recall correctly, any trade can be made ( whether it involves 2011-2012 Draft Picks or not ) on or before June 30th under the old CBA rules.

Presumably....if no new CBA agreement is made by then...then on July 1st, there is a lockout and there can be no trades made AT ALL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES because there is no CBA in place.

Am I correct in the above statements?

If so, is it likely that IF there is any trades that are made ( with or without 2011-2012 Draft Picks involved ) that we can see one occur under the old CBA up until June 30th?

imbtyler
06-20-2011, 01:27 AM
Here's a question that I have in regards to the CBA and how it may or may not affect any trades or not.

The old CBA will expire on June 30. If I recall correctly, any trade can be made ( whether it involves 2011-2012 Draft Picks or not ) on or before June 30th under the old CBA rules.

Presumably....if no new CBA agreement is made by then...then on July 1st, there is a lockout and there can be no trades made AT ALL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES because there is no CBA in place.

Am I correct in the above statements?

If so, is it likely that IF there is any trades that are made ( with or without 2011-2012 Draft Picks involved ) that we can see one occur under the old CBA up until June 30th?

If I'm understanding this all correctly, you are right. Usually, the Draft Day trade bug gets caught the day before, and after one deal is made, more will follow. This year, with the impending lockout, teams will be frantically looking to get players moved around in preparation so that, after a new CBA is made, teams can train, finish moving players, and prepare to jump-start the remainder of a season.

Kemo
06-20-2011, 01:35 AM
Report: Suns To Buy Out Carter

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Carter_Vince_phx_110113.jpg

The Phoenix Suns are working on a buyout with Vince Carter, per the Arizona Republic's Paul Coro.

Carter averaged 14.0 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game this past season.

Carter signed a four-year, $61.8 million deal in 2007. He's entering the final year of the contract, which will pay him $18.9 million next season.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/214194/Report_Suns_To_Buy_Out_Carter#ixzz1Pn8Y5Orq

I think if he could be had for a good price , Vince would be a nice veteran free agent ..

CableKC
06-20-2011, 01:48 AM
I think if he could be had for a good price , Vince would be a nice veteran free agent FOR ANY OTHER TEAM OTHER THEN THE PACERS.
Fixed.

VC is going to join the Knicks, Celtics or the Heat as a cheap Veteran FA chasing a ring ( think the 2 ONeal's when they went to the Celtics ). He's not going to go to the "highest bidder" ( which we won't be ) and will want a chance at a ring.

Besides....VC isn't the great athlete that he was before...so his overall effectiveness and impact on the Team isn't the same...he's essentially a less explosive version of himself that settles more for jumpshots more often then not.

pacer4ever
06-20-2011, 01:50 AM
Fixed.

VC is going to join the Knicks, Celtics or the Heat as a cheap Veteran FA chasing a ring ( think the 2 ONeal's when they went to the Celtics ). He's not going to go to the "highest bidder" ( which we won't be ) and will want a chance at a ring.

I think he is the perfect fit in Chicago personally I would also say the Bulls would give him MLE type money.

Merz
06-20-2011, 02:03 AM
I think he is the perfect fit in Chicago personally I would also say the Bulls would give him MLE type money.

That depends on whether or not he wants to give any kind of effort on D. Thibs is not going to play him if he doesn't play D (Korver is an exception because they need his range).

CableKC
06-20-2011, 02:09 AM
IMHO....I think that VC is on the same decline that TMac is on. The only reason why I think that VC could be a good option for the Bulls is because he'll come cheap and can be a stop gap solution that can be relied upon to be a 3rd/4th scoring option.

Kemo
06-20-2011, 03:00 AM
LOL
If you notice , I said "I think if he could be had for a good price , Vince would be a nice veteran free agent .."

I was speaking in generalities..

I didn't necessarily mean it as a Pacer...

But if the price was right ,I woulsn't be mad if he took Dun's place if we don't end up re-sign him

Derek2k3
06-20-2011, 11:01 AM
Stern isn't going to let that happen.....the Knicks, the Heat and the Celtics will be hurt by a Hard Cap....all Teams that are HUGE Market Teams that make A LOT of $$$ and won't be able to significantly improve if there is a Hard Cap.

Hmmm. I disagree, simply because more Memphis/OKC type teams, the better for the NBA.

Ratings wise, the NBA needs to improve. And they can do that by having more competitive teams, rather than having 2-3 teams at the top for 4-5 years.

Plus, DS has to see that the Celtics/Lakers are on the decline, the Heat have a strong ratings draw but may need to make a move anyway, and the Knicks clearly need to make several moves. Unless DS wants a league in which all of the "star" athletes play on the same team, he will have to push for a hard cap.

Now, if he's ok with them teaming up, then he'll fight against it, because he'll want to see DH12 and CP3 team up, giving him 3 marquee duos in the East (LBJ/DWade, DH12/CP3, Carmelo/Amare).

Needless to say, it'll be extremely interesting to see how it plays out.

Since86
06-20-2011, 11:19 AM
He just had his Batcave done a year or 2 ago. :rolleyes:

I don't think he would sell his house if he was to be traded. He spends a lot of time in Indy.

Danny's home with his bat cave is in New Mexico, not Indy.

http://www.indycornrows.com/2009/8/20/997017/granger-updates-his-batcave-design

I would bet he think of NM has being his "home" seeing has how he's spending a lot of money to make it personalized.

Since86
06-20-2011, 11:20 AM
That depends on whether or not he wants to give any kind of effort on D. Thibs is not going to play him if he doesn't play D (Korver is an exception because they need his range).

He gives Korver an exception, but he wouldn't give VC one? I find that...odd.

pacer4ever
06-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Danny's home with his bat cave is in New Mexico, not Indy.

http://www.indycornrows.com/2009/8/20/997017/granger-updates-his-batcave-design

I would bet he think of NM has being his "home" seeing has how he's spending a lot of money to make it personalized.

I do believe he still considers New Orleans home.

BRushWithDeath
06-20-2011, 02:15 PM
As far as Danny not being there, I don't know what to think, might be worth stirring the pot a bit. :stirthepo

I'd say it has more to do with $10,000 meaning a hell of a lot more to guys on rookie contracts than guys who make 8 figures.