PDA

View Full Version : Well holy crap

Hicks
10-15-2004, 07:58 PM
My League Pass is letting me see the Magic/Heat game that's just starting tonight via Orlando's local feed. Maybe Dish is FINALLY letting me have it from here on in. Which means I might get to actually watch some of the Pacers preseason games. I hope so.

Mourning
10-15-2004, 08:26 PM
My League Pass is letting me see the Magic/Heat game that's just starting tonight via Orlando's local feed. Maybe Dish is FINALLY letting me have it from here on in. Which means I might get to actually watch some of the Pacers preseason games. I hope so.

I hope so for you too! Damn! I'm jealous of you people, beying able to watch so many games!!!:mad:;)

Regards,

Mourning:cool:

LouisvilleLip
10-15-2004, 08:32 PM
As you know I can't get League Pass but I do have Nba Tv/Raptors tv and they are showing the heat vs magic game as well.

Lord Helmet
10-15-2004, 08:45 PM
I hope you can get it.Thats bullcrap they are trying to make you wait till the season.I wish I had LP.Don't even get me started on Insight :mad: Can I come over to your house and watch it? ;)

Jermaniac
10-15-2004, 09:29 PM
Stupid comcast is not giving me any pre season games. Damn them

sweabs
10-15-2004, 10:32 PM
As you know I can't get League Pass but I do have Nba Tv/Raptors tv and they are showing the heat vs magic game as well.

I just finished watching it as well Louisville.

Man - we gotta watch some Pacers games sometime this year - :laugh:

Hicks
10-15-2004, 10:37 PM
Just looked ahead on my guide menu as far as it could go; looks like tomorrow I can watch the Nets/Celtics, and Sunday I can watch the Pistons/Timberwolves.

Dr Huxtable
10-15-2004, 10:54 PM
You can at least watch one game Hicks, because the last game is on FSNMW. :)

scar
10-15-2004, 11:02 PM
I ordered my league pass today and got to see Orlando vs. Miami. I fell asleep during the game tho. :/

It was kind of boring, but I guess that's to be expected. BTW, I never realized how bad of a shot Dwayne Wade has. He clanked an aweful lot. Got most of his points off of fast breaks.

Dwight Howard is really impressing me.

I'd go on about how great Orlando looked, but they lost to the Shaqless Heat... So... I hope Indy is on soon. I'm itching to see Stephen Jackson's hair.

sweabs
10-15-2004, 11:26 PM
Dwayne's shot was not on tonight...but I often get terrifying flashbacks of Artest playing smuggling defense on him and Dwayne nailing fade-aways from everywhere. He almost made it like Ron played defense like Glen Robinson.

Once Shaq gets in there, Dwayne's shots are going to be a lot easier and wide open I suspect.

SoupIsGood
10-16-2004, 01:52 AM
I dont have LP, but i caught a little of that game. I saw Jameer nelson. I like that kid.

tora tora
10-16-2004, 05:53 PM
it looks like the Pacers/Twolves game will be on league pass this week. It's showing on the schedule on directv.

Hicks
10-16-2004, 07:06 PM
Which one? We play them twice. Also, I'm not sure how it can be; neither team's local TV is covering either game....

Bball
10-16-2004, 07:22 PM
Which one? We play them twice. Also, I'm not sure how it can be; neither team's local TV is covering either game....

Isn't there an inhouse video feed in Conseco? Of so, I suppose they could use that with radio audio without much trouble.

-Bball

tora tora
10-16-2004, 07:36 PM
Tuesday's game is on the schedule.