PDA

View Full Version : VIP Passes- Draft Party

Pacers13Colts12
06-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Anyone have any they are willing to part with?

Professor S
06-15-2011, 11:47 AM
Ditto here. Looking for one so I can take my Dad as a Father's Day gift.

I Love P
06-15-2011, 11:50 AM
Sorry guys I don't have any but I got word yesterday I'll be attending. El Pacero said there was free food and drinks. Anyone know more details that have gone in pevious years? Sounds like it will be a good time.

PacerFan31
06-15-2011, 01:13 PM
I'll throw my hat in the ring as well.

If anyone has them I'll pay $50 a piece for them. I need two, so if you want to make $100 hit me up.

Professor S
06-15-2011, 01:22 PM
I'll throw my hat in the ring as well.

If anyone has them I'll pay $50 a piece for them. I need two, so if you want to make $100 hit me up.

I'll pay $51! Just kidding but I'm seriously just looking for one and would be willing to match/exceed this offer.

smj887
06-15-2011, 02:05 PM
I will match/exceed any offer as well, and my starting bid on a pair is $150,000 per. I can pay in cash or, if the seller prefers, solid gold bars of equivalent cash value.

Shade
06-15-2011, 02:28 PM
I'm willing to pay in Trident Layers.

CooperManning
06-15-2011, 02:49 PM
I love the bidding for a theoretical pair of tickets.

I Love P
06-15-2011, 02:53 PM
I love the bidding for a theoretical pair of tickets.

You do, however, get to sit on the court with all you can drink/eat. I will easily consume $50 worth of food and beer.

Sandman21
06-15-2011, 03:35 PM
1070 will be giving some away today on JMV (featuring Denari).

BornReady
06-15-2011, 03:38 PM
I will give you a Porsche Carrera GT, a Giorgio Armani suit, and even an LL Bean backpack as a sweetener for a ticket.

joeyd
06-15-2011, 05:53 PM
I probably won't post my annual thread to see if anyone is interested in going in with me on a pair of lower level season tickets until folks in Area 55 have been chosen, but if anyone is interested in splitting season tickets 3 or 4 ways, I might be willing to give up my VIP tickets. Please send a PM if interested.

RobfromPacers
06-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Anyone who purchases a full season ticket package will receive an invite for two to the Draft Party pending availability. Please keep in mind our sales department has payment options, so you do not have to pay in full in order to begin receiving the benefits of being a season ticket holder, including the draft party invite that gets you on the Main Court.

If you're interested in buying tickets, then you can:
- Order at PacersMVP.com
- Call 317-917-2500 & ask for the Ticket Dept

Also, Area 55 Season 2 winners will get to sit in Area 55 for the Draft Party. Each winner will get to bring a guest with them with everyone in Area 55 getting a voucher for a hot dog, chip and drink.

Hoop
06-15-2011, 08:52 PM
When do season ticket holders get them?

RobfromPacers
06-15-2011, 09:06 PM
When do season ticket holders get them?

Any full season ticket holder should have received an email with their exclusive invite earlier this month. Did you not receive that invite?

Hoop
06-15-2011, 09:41 PM
Any full season ticket holder should have received an email with their exclusive invite earlier this month. Did you not receive that invite?
Recieved a email over a month ago (5/13) saying more info would follow, but nothing since.

You're invited to the 2011 Pacers Draft Party taking place in Conseco Fieldhouse on Thursday, June 23. We look forward to your attendance as the Pacers look to move one step closer.

Additional details regarding the event, including exact times, special access and player appearances will be provided in the coming weeks.]

I didn't receive the Draft Party tickets before hand last season either, had to call the day before and pick them up draft night.

It's becoming a habit with the Pacers, didn't receive several free tickets for various games I was suppose to get last season. I didn't receive Fever tickets I was suppose to get, had to call, finally got them night of the game at will call.

RobfromPacers
06-16-2011, 06:55 AM
Recieved a email over a month ago (5/13) saying more info would follow, but nothing since.

I didn't receive the Draft Party tickets before hand last season either, had to call the day before and pick them up draft night.

It's becoming a habit with the Pacers, didn't receive several free tickets for various games I was suppose to get last season. I didn't receive Fever tickets I was suppose to get, had to call, finally got them night of the game at will call.

I'll make sure you get it... just need to look at your account. Can you PM me your account # or you phone #?

Professor S
06-16-2011, 09:47 AM
Anyone who purchases a full season ticket package will receive an invite for two to the Draft Party pending availability. Please keep in mind our sales department has payment options, so you do not have to pay in full in order to begin receiving the benefits of being a season ticket holder, including the draft party invite that gets you on the Main Court.

- Order at PacersMVP.com

Also, Area 55 Season 2 winners will get to sit in Area 55 for the Draft Party. Each winner will get to bring a guest with them with everyone in Area 55 getting a voucher for a hot dog, chip and drink.

Thanks - I already have a VIP pass that I got as a result of splitting a season ticket package with a friend. I am looking for an extra VIP pass as I would like to bring my father with me as a Father's Day gift. He's a huge fan and it would mean a lot to him.

So if anybody has an extra VIP pass they're willing to part with, please let me know.

Professor S
06-16-2011, 07:35 PM
Selfishly bumping. Don't mean to be a beggar. Just hoping someone could help me out.

smj887
06-16-2011, 09:31 PM
There's a very outside shot that I end up with an extra one. The ticket rep who I've been going back and forth with over season ticket packages called earlier and offered me a pair, and of course I said yes. But I never received an email, so I'll find out when I call him tomorrow. If I find out my girlfriend can't make it for whatever reason, and it's not "against the rules" (I have no idea if these things are supposed to be transferable) then you can have the extra one, Professor S.

Like I said though, it's a huge long shot, so I'd keep looking in any case.

Professor S
06-16-2011, 09:35 PM
There's a very outside shot that I end up with an extra one. The ticket rep who I've been going back and forth with over season ticket packages called earlier and offered me a pair, and of course I said yes. But I never received an email, so I'll find out when I call him tomorrow. If I find out my girlfriend can't make it for whatever reason, and it's not "against the rules" (I have no idea if these things are supposed to be transferable) then you can have the extra one, Professor S.

Like I said though, it's a huge long shot, so I'd keep looking in any case.

Thanks so much. I know it's not a promise, or anything but that is awesome. Please let me know.

BornReady
06-17-2011, 10:41 AM
I'll bump this- because I was unnecessarily trolling this thread earlier :)

Professor S
06-20-2011, 02:29 PM
Apologies for the repeated gratuitous bumps. Just wondering as the draft draws closer if anyone out there has an extra ticket to spare? I am willing to pay for it - $100 even. It would mean a lot to me and my dad if he could come with me to this event.

I spoke with a Pacers ticket rep today in an attempt to procure an extra ticket, and he said the event was currently "at capacity." So apparently I can't go that route.

Apologies to smj887 if you already have a response for me - just haven't heard anything yet and I'm getting a bit desperate!

Thanks to everyone!

indygeezer
06-20-2011, 02:37 PM

- Order at PacersMVP.com

Many years ago my employer allowed us to buy season tickets and pay for them in twelve installments via our credit union. But you had to commit by a certain date so they would be paid for before you had to order the following year's tix.
Just a thought for creative marketeers such as yourself.
Uh,btw...it was payroll deducted so there was no problem with deadbeats.

PR07
06-20-2011, 02:50 PM
For people who have attended this in the past, are there a lot of opportunties for autographs and player interaction?

Professor S
06-20-2011, 03:42 PM
For people who have attended this in the past, are there a lot of opportunties for autographs and player interaction?

Yes, there are multiple players in attendance and they are accessible for autographs, pictures, etc. This year, according to the website Roy Hibbert, Paul George, Darren Collison, and Lance Stephenson are confirmed attendees. In addition, old-school Pacers such as Don Buse, Darnell Hillman, and George McGinnis are confirmed to be in attendance. Last year Derrick McKey was there as well. I've been the past two years and it's always been a good time.

SMosley21
06-20-2011, 03:53 PM
Yes, there are multiple players in attendance and they are accessible for autographs, pictures, etc. This year, according to the website Roy Hibbert, Paul George, Darren Collison, and Lance Stephenson are confirmed attendees. In addition, old-school Pacers such as Don Buse, Darnell Hillman, and George McGinnis are confirmed to be in attendance. Last year Derrick McKey was there as well. I've been the past two years and it's always been a good time.

This is, of course, if you have VIP access to the party. If you're sitting up in the stands with the common folk, no autographs for you!

Professor S
06-20-2011, 05:33 PM
This is, of course, if you have VIP access to the party. If you're sitting up in the stands with the common folk, no autographs for you!

Not exactly true - I sat in the stands with the common folk last year, and saw several players past and current roaming the halls of Conseco when I would get up to go to the concession stand. But you are correct - your chances improve greatly if you're VIP; they do spend a majority of their time down there.

SMosley21
06-20-2011, 05:54 PM
Not exactly true - I sat in the stands with the common folk last year, and saw several players past and current roaming the halls of Conseco when I would get up to go to the concession stand. But you are correct - your chances improve greatly if you're VIP; they do spend a majority of their time down there.

I won't be in attendance this year since I didn't renew my season tickets and don't want to waste the gas just for a hot dog, chips and soda. I'll just drink beer at home and watch the Draft/twitter. I really wish I could've gotten VIP passes again this year. Last year was completely awesome, free drinks and food all night. They were mixing the drinks quite well also.

Phil40
06-20-2011, 06:59 PM
I received the message today that I had won two VIP passes. Does anyone know if they have your name on them? Is there a list at the VIP entrance where they check you off, or is the credential enough to just get you in?
I'm just asking because I may very well be willing to part with them for the right price (one of the kids has a baseball game that night).
I would however hate for someone to buy them from me just to find out when they arrive that they cannot use them.
I should get them in the mail tomorrow as they were mailed on the 17th.

Send me a PM if interested.

Professor S
06-21-2011, 12:41 PM
Bumping again . . . all my leads for an extra VIP pass are running dry. Anyone here who can help me out in any way? Willing to pay for them!

PacerFan31
06-21-2011, 12:47 PM
Ok not trying to sound desperate but I am lol

Need 2

Have authentic granger or collison jerseys and cash for trade for them.

Professor S
06-21-2011, 12:50 PM

Need 2

Bidding war! Damn . . . I don't have jerseys/memorabilia but do have cash. Really only need one, but will take two if need be to complete the deal.

BillS
06-21-2011, 01:15 PM
I received the message today that I had won two VIP passes. Does anyone know if they have your name on them? Is there a list at the VIP entrance where they check you off, or is the credential enough to just get you in?.

The pre-released passes have names printed on them for STHs, don't know about for prize winners.

In any event, if you have the credential (in other words, are not picking it up at the gate), it is the only thing you need - they don't check ID. If you have to pick it up, you would need ID.

duke dynamite
06-21-2011, 01:27 PM

Need 2

If I had 2 I'd do it. I only have 1 extra.

PacerFan31
06-21-2011, 01:32 PM

Im willing negotiate if I can find someone else with one each person gets a jersey and some cash

Professor S
06-21-2011, 01:40 PM

Check your PM.

Peck
06-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Anyone still need passes?

SMosley21
06-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Anyone still need passes?

YES!! :D

xBulletproof
06-21-2011, 05:49 PM
What do they do at the parties that makes people want to go so badly?

I'm kinda confused. :laugh:

SMosley21
06-21-2011, 05:50 PM
What do they do at the parties that makes people want to go so badly?

I'm kinda confused. :laugh:

If you have VIP passes you get to go down on the floor and enjoy all you can eat and drink and have the chance to meet the players who are in attendance. It's pretty darn cool really. Even if you don't have VIP passes, you can still get it for free and sit in the stands and enjoy a free hot dog, coke and chips.

PacerFan31
06-21-2011, 06:34 PM
I am desperate!! Authentic jerseys and cash!

Raoul Duke
06-22-2011, 06:52 PM

lol maybe you should take him somewhere else

NapTonius Monk
06-22-2011, 06:58 PM
Anyone still need passes?How much are they Peck?

Sandman21
06-22-2011, 07:14 PM

The Pacers just confirmed that the Dunking Dutchman will be in the house as well.

Robertmto
06-22-2011, 11:16 PM
I'd like to go Peck :)

duke dynamite
06-23-2011, 03:07 PM
Check your PMs.

CoolHand
06-24-2011, 07:59 AM
The wife and I had a great time down on the floor last night, and picked up season tix - right up by area 55. Sweet.

I also found out I'm starting to be too old to go to weeknight parties with free booze :eek: