PDA

View Full Version : Insider 10/12/04: Notes from Bobcats camp (Warning: Much Primoz jock snuggling present)

Kegboy
10-12-2004, 07:20 PM
Stein's free article is much better. But, what would you expect, considering Mark actually knows a thing or two about basketball.

howboutanicebrew_er
10-12-2004, 10:06 PM
yeah for Primoz--but if the Pacers lose this year, it's because of the loss of Primoz! Or Brewer:laugh:

fwpacerfan
10-14-2004, 05:03 PM
Oh great - Primoz is going to be a star and all we're going to hear around here is Peck groaning and moaning about how DW and Bird let him go! Oh the agony...

Kegboy
10-14-2004, 08:01 PM
Oh great - Primoz is going to be a star and all we're going to hear around here is Peck groaning and moaning about how DW and Bird let him go! Oh the agony...

Actually, Peck was pretty firmly in the keep JJ camp, along with over two-thirds of the board. I don't feel like looking it up, but I had a thread right before the expansion draft where everyone picked who they wanted to stay, JJ or PB. Two-thirds picked JJ.

Considering that Primoz's (triumphant?) return to Conseco is the day before the forum party, I'm sure the issue will be discussed. I might have to print out that thread and take it with me, just to keep everyone honest. ;)

Cactus Jax
10-14-2004, 09:22 PM
Primoz has 25 points and 8 rebounds so far in the Bobcats first pre-season game.

He just seems so much more confident now that he's playing big minutes.

I'll admit I was one of the big JJ fans and I think he'll still be a good player, but it seems like Brezec will be a player for the Cats.