PDA

View Full Version : Is the Pacers/Wizards game on NBA League Pass?

SpADeD
10-11-2004, 03:33 PM
I don't know if anyone has asked this before or not, but is the game on NBA League Pass tonight? I'm hoping so, I mean they carried the Heat-Rockets game last night.

Hicks
10-11-2004, 04:33 PM
Neither the Pacers nor Wizards local TV people are covering the game, so no. And unlike a normal NBA arena, it's not like BSU's arena has in-house cameras/video going, so that isn't even an option.

For tonight, you're either there in person, or listening to WIBC.

TheSauceMaster
10-11-2004, 05:03 PM
If it was In Conseco It probably might be , but it's at BSU.
Don't feel bad most of us don't have tickets and were all going to be cuddling our radio's tonight , btw if it's on WIBC , then you can listen to it on the Internet , but remember it's like a 2 min delay , make sure you get connected early .

http://wibc.com/streaming/streamingpage.aspx

also if you connect and hear no sound wait , cause there not allowed to play certain commecials on the webcast , if the stream is not available during the game it won't let you connect period.

Also they have some great sports shows , talk of the colts , pacers etc , I listen in alot during the season.

Hopefully Rick will be doing his Show again theis year , was great last year , haven't heard ethier way if there doing it again this year.

Bball
10-11-2004, 06:11 PM
If it was In Conseco It probably might be , but it's at BSU.

So it is Hicks' fault? He probably lobbied hard using his global internet powers to get a Conseco game moved to Muncie where he can watch it in person but deprives the country of the game on League Pass.

...And you all thought he had only the best motives of all Pacer fans in mind....

;)
j/k :devil:
Bball

Hicks
10-11-2004, 06:21 PM
*cue Imperial theme from Empire Strikes Back*

:devil: