PDA

View Full Version : No more Scott Hoke?

Hicks
10-08-2004, 03:52 PM
"Al Albert, in his seventh season, will handle the play-by-play for the Pacers’ telecasts with Clark Kellogg the analyst (17th season) for the WB4 games and Quinn Buckner (eighth season) the analyst for the FSN games. Stacy Paetz will be the studio host for the WB4 games and will be the pregame and postgame host as well as sideline reporter for the FSN games."

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/tv_sched_0405.html

Looks like Stacy Paetz may be taking over for Scott. End of an era... sorta. I liked Scott.

Dr Huxtable
10-08-2004, 04:11 PM
Scott Hoke was as good as they get.

Stacy Paetz was annoying when she did the segments with the players. It seemed like she was there just for eye candy. :rolleyes:

We'll miss you Scott!

tora tora
10-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Stacy's cute but she's pretty dumb... I just can't see her being studio host by herself :shudder:

MSA2CF
10-08-2004, 04:56 PM
:mad: I hope Scott, a BD alum, has found a job he enjoys. :cool:

Lord Helmet
10-08-2004, 07:39 PM
No way!!:mad: I thought he was signed on to at least do this season. :( First another Bender injury now Scott is leaving? :mad::cry:

Kegboy
10-08-2004, 09:39 PM
It seemed like she was there just for eye candy.

Yeah, but she's pretty nice eye candy. For those who haven't seen her in person, she looks much better than on tv.

Shade
10-09-2004, 12:21 AM
:(

TheSauceMaster
10-09-2004, 07:21 PM
Too bad I always enjoed Scott Hoke and especially cause he was a local boy , I really don't care for Stacy Paetz and her style , I have more fun watching paint dry on a warm humid day:devil:

Haywoode Workman
06-02-2011, 11:44 PM
what's scott doing these days?

cdash
06-02-2011, 11:45 PM
"Al Albert, in his seventh season, will handle the play-by-play for the Pacers’ telecasts with Clark Kellogg the analyst (17th season) for the WB4 games and Quinn Buckner (eighth season) the analyst for the FSN games. Stacy Paetz will be the studio host for the WB4 games and will be the pregame and postgame host as well as sideline reporter for the FSN games."

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/tv_sched_0405.html

Looks like Stacy Paetz may be taking over for Scott. End of an era... sorta. I liked Scott.

I definitely don't miss that guy.

imawhat
06-03-2011, 12:15 AM
I miss Al.

Flicks the wrist....

Brad8888
06-03-2011, 01:34 AM
I miss Al.

Flicks the wrist....

The Feisty One!

Day-V
06-03-2011, 01:39 AM
The Feisty One!

THE HURRICANE!

Shade
06-03-2011, 07:57 AM
I definitely don't miss that guy.

:amen:

I'll never forget in the fourth quarter of a game when he said that someone had just won "an RCA black and white color TV."

He also had a strange penchant for "Rik Smith."

:picard:

Unclebuck
06-03-2011, 08:16 AM
:amen:

I'll never forget in the fourth quarter of a game when he said that someone had just won "an RCA black and white color TV."

He also had a strange penchant for "Rik Smith."

:picard:

I don't remember that, but that is funny.

Funny how short this thread is and how long the Stacy Paetz thread is

Kegboy
06-03-2011, 09:14 AM
http://www.wfyi.org/insideWFYIStaff.asp

Local Morning Edition host, Scott Hoke
Scott Hoke has been WFYI Public Radio's local Morning Edition host since November, 2004. He also serves as an on-air host for many of 90.1 FM and WFYI Public Television's local program specials.

In addition to his work at WFYI Public Media, Hoke hosts the popular Mecum Collector Car Auctions on Discovery Channel and HD Theater. He serves as the host for the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra's summer concert series, Symphony on the Prairie. Hoke is also a member of the Public Address crew for the Indy 500, Brickyard 400, and Red Bull MotoGP events at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. And, he's the chief audio engineer at Mt. Pleasant Christian Church in Greenwood, IN.

For more than 25 years, Hoke has been in demand as a voice over artist, video spokesman and emcee. His list of clients includes the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra, NCAA, ESPN, CBS Sports, Firestone, Dow AgroSciences, Rolls-Royce Allison, The U.S. Department of Energy, The Hal Leonard Corporation, The Christel DeHaan Foundation, The Indianapolis Indians, Beck's Hybrid Seeds, and more.
Before coming to WFYI, Hoke was the Indiana Pacers' TV host for six years on FOX Sports Indiana and WB4. He also served for eight years as a sports anchor and reporter for WRTV-6 (ABC).

Hoke holds a bachelor's degree in Radio/TV from Butler University. It was as a student at Butler that he got his start in public radio at the university's former NPR station, WAJC. Hoke is an avid musician and also enjoys photography, cycling and fishing. He, and his wife Kelly, and their four children, live in Hendricks County.

MagicRat
06-03-2011, 03:16 PM
He can add " stars in YouTube video with over 2.1 million views" to his resume.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD796H08J7w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Pacergeek
06-04-2011, 10:31 AM
I miss Al.

Flicks the wrist....

i too miss Al. "Jumpin Jonathan" was another great nickname. and who can forget Uncle Reggie? He made games fun to listen too. he didn't take himself too seriously, which i enjoyed.