PDA

View Full Version : Anybody interested in this T.J. Ford autographed Gold swingman jersey of mine??

ChristianDudley
05-04-2011, 07:13 PM
I have this T.J. Ford autographed swingman jersey that I'm looking to sell...It's the alternate GOLD Indiana Pacers jersey. It is signed on the back on the number 5 in silver paint pen--as smooth and sharp as an autograph as it could possibly be. I'm taking any and all offers right now. I can only accept cash, money order, and cashiers check as forms of payment as I do NOT own a Paypal account, so please keep that in mind. So if you're interested, just lmk. Thanks!!

P.S. The size of this jersey is a Men's LARGE.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc261/villanueva31uconn3/IMG_2221.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc261/villanueva31uconn3/IMG_2220.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc261/villanueva31uconn3/IMG_2222.jpg

Constellations
05-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Price Check?

ChristianDudley
05-04-2011, 08:42 PM
pm sent!

KnicksRGarbage
05-05-2011, 07:54 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand another price check plz!

rwill784
05-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Man a pay pal account takes like 5 mins to start. it'll help u sell faster

Shade
05-05-2011, 08:52 AM
Man a pay pal account takes like 5 mins to start. it'll help u sell faster

No. Use Google Checkout. PayPal is evil (no joke).

redfoster
05-05-2011, 09:06 AM

This. So hard. Paypal is terrible.

Horror stories (been through one myself with one of my companies): http://paypalsucks.com

naptownmenace
05-05-2011, 09:55 AM
I'm not interested in the Jersey. I'm Just adding my 2 cents...

I've used Paypal for over 10 years and haven't had any issues with them. I think that they are a great way to complete transactions online. I trust them more than I do Google or Yahoo checkout, the latter of which I got burned and could never receive any emails back from them about getting a refund.

I had 2 disputes with Paypal transactions (the seller never sent the product) and both times I was issued a refund.

El Pacero
05-05-2011, 10:13 AM
I've sent cash to Christian with no problems fwiw.

redfoster
05-05-2011, 10:21 AM
I'm glad to hear that they have been fine in your dealings, but they are bad news. I had the same outlook as you for the 7 or so years I used them before this last fall.

I have a web hosting company that uses them almost exclusively to process payments (at least we did) and we had our account "limited" by them for absolutely no reason one day. We worked for months and months, with me personally talking to various support reps on the phone for up to 6 hours a day trying to get this resolved. We are a legit company breaking no rules whatsoever, but they deemed us "high risk" for reasons they would not explain and we repeatedly asked) and shut us down.

When they did this, we had about $15k in our account. The process to reopen the account spanned over 4 months and almost broke my company. We couldn't access our funds, we couldn't pay anyone we owed money to. Basically we were completely ****ed. During this, I of course read up on other problems and found some astonishing things. They do this all the time (particularly to startup companies like mine) and rarely do they ever come to a fair resolution. Many times, the company never gets their money back.

Read their terms of service some time. They take all of your consumer rights away when you use their service and somehow duck laws that restrict things like this. They are shady as hell and I would recommend any business to stay the hell away.

For individuals who send a few bucks a year through them, perhaps you are fine. But I am not taking the chance ever again. These people are crooks.

Eventually, we had to bring a lawyer into things and promptly received our money. Of course, we had to pay the lawyer a couple grand to deal with this. It was nothing but a headache that dragged on forever. I can't hate on them enough.

Not to mention the service reps are ZERO help. They will not disclose their last names or phone numbers on orders from PayPal so consumers can not locate who they speak to. This made it so difficult to make any progress because I had to retell our situation every time I got on the phone with them (because I got a new person every time).

I know what you are talking about with Google Checkout. they are notorious for not having any phone support and being almost impossible to get a hold of. Still, I'd rather take my chances with them at this point.

Whew. Anyway, that is why I don't like PayPal.

naptownmenace
05-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Sorry to hear about that RedFoster. I sent you a PM.

ChristianDudley
05-05-2011, 03:19 PM
El Pacero- Thanks for the plug in! :D

And as some others have said, I don't have a Paypal account because of all the horror stories out there. My mom works at a bank and she sees these problems people have with Paypal just about daily. I just like to do transactions the old fashioned way. I also take pride in my professionalism that I use in all of the deals that I make online. I have some sports cards & sports memorabilia for about 6 years no and I have never been accused of cheating anyone, ripping them off, scamming them, etc. If anybody would ever like to see any of my feedback from doing deals on eBay and other Internet selling outlets, I have no problem in providing that information. :D

And by the way, PM sent to KnicksRGarbage (and also, I agree with your username!)

KingGeorge
05-05-2011, 06:13 PM
Price check please! Thanks!

ChristianDudley
05-05-2011, 06:57 PM
pm sent!

Constellations
05-06-2011, 12:11 AM

This really is NO JOKE. My computer contracted a virus through Pay Pal. Identity theft, called my buddy who works for Geek Squad and said to get all my money out of my bank account and shut it down within 24 hours. On top of that, if you don't have computer hook ups, the virus removal cost roughly $149.95 depending on location and company. Just a friendly fyi.

KingGeorge
05-06-2011, 12:16 AM
JOB must be working at Pay Pal now.

bellisimo
05-06-2011, 04:27 AM
Paypal is very slanted in favor of buyers/scammers than legit sellers. I've been burned quite a few times while selling things on Paypal and people using stolen cards. I receive the funds, I ship out the item, next thing i see is a negative balance on my paypal account cause they removed that payment which was done by that credit card. So quite a few times I've ended up with not only losing the item i was selling but also OWING money to Paypal.

ChristianDudley
05-14-2011, 11:21 PM
one last time, anybody else??