PDA

View Full Version : Pacers preseason games on TV

Unclebuck
10-08-2004, 10:58 AM
Everyone knows the final preseason game against the Nuggets is on FSMW Friday 10/29.

But if you have NBA league pass, there will be at least two other games on, maybe more.

Sunday 10/24 at Denver is being televised by the Nuggets , so it will be on League Pass.

Wed 10/27 against the Bulls will be on also.

The only game the Wizards aren't televising is of course the game against the Pacers.

I know in years past League pass has shown a few opf the pacers home games, by picking up the WIBC feed and showing the Conseco in house broadcast, so look for that.

Not sure if the Grizzlies or the T-Wolves will televise their games, did not indicate so on NBA.com

Sunday night there will be a couple of pretty good games. Well no preseason game is worth much. But it isa start. Heat at the Rockets and also G.State at the Kings will be on league pass

Ragnar
10-08-2004, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the heads up UB I was looking for info on what pre season games we could catch on Direct TV

JHM 13
10-08-2004, 12:30 PM
Anyone going to any preseason games? i'm headed to the bulls game, not sure if i'll go to any others. Seems every game falls on a night where i'm busy. Don't mind giving away preseason tickets though, during the season, well, people will have to work around the pacers schedule :)

TMJ31
10-08-2004, 02:02 PM
Ill be at the pacers/wolves game on the 23rd

i refuse to acknowledge it, but it may very well end up being my last Reggie era pacers game in person, due to me moving to california soon after the game.

hopefully ill get a chance to either catch them against LA, or come back to the midwest for a few games.

i sure hope reg plays one more after this year

TheSauceMaster
10-08-2004, 02:07 PM
Well you got my hopes up by reading the title , but I see my three unfavorite words were mentioned "NBA League Pass" :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hicks
10-08-2004, 03:42 PM
I have League Pass, but Dish won't turn it on for me until the regular season. :mad:

Eindar
10-08-2004, 04:18 PM
Any news on if any of the cable/dish companies are gonna be offering another free preview this year? I finally have digital cable, so I was hoping to cash in on the preview to, uh, see what it's like :)

tora tora
10-08-2004, 04:43 PM
Any news on if any of the cable/dish companies are gonna be offering another free preview this year? I finally have digital cable, so I was hoping to cash in on the preview to, uh, see what it's like :)

NBA Leage Pass = Heaven :angel:

Lord Helmet
10-08-2004, 07:42 PM
Well you got my hopes up by reading the title , but I see my three unfavorite words were mentioned "NBA League Pass" :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I agree.I was about to stand up and scream "Thank you Jesus!"But then I saw the dreaded LP words.DAMN YOU Insight!!:mad: They better get LP this season.