PDA

View Full Version : Tyler on "Ask Charles" on TNT

ECKrueger
04-27-2011, 08:26 PM
Tyler Hansbrough was the feature of "Ask Charles" on the TNT halftime show. He asked if he had gotten a better golf swing. Some impressive footage followed. Charles complemented him, Bird, and Vogel, didn't say much about golfing though.

righteouscool
04-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Him and Kenny both said all the PAcers need is a star player and they are a championship team. I guess all teams need a star player, but I thought it was very complimentary.

Scot Pollard
04-27-2011, 09:06 PM
This is off topic, but Purdue < Pacers

Now back to the subject, gotta love Tyler. Future Sixth Man of the Year! Book it!

plutarch
04-27-2011, 09:36 PM
off topic
i think you meant to say
iu < purdue

pwee31
04-27-2011, 09:44 PM
Him and Kenny both said all the PAcers need is a star player and they are a championship team. I guess all teams need a star player, but I thought it was very complimentary.

Scoop Jackson seems to be the only person who thinks we don't need a superstar. He was on Big Joe & Grady this morning on 1070 the fan and he didn't think a superstar was needed, he just thinks we need to add more talent around Granger.

Sounded like he really likes Granger and thinks Danny can be the guy. He did suggest Granger work this offseason on getting in the paint more.

He also said he doesn't think a team like the Magic or Hawks could follow the Pacers Blueprint to try and slow down the Bulls b/c they're not scrappy teams, and top seeds like the Bulls, Lakers, etc.. always struggle against scrappy teams, but play up to par with teams you expect them to have trouble with

ECKrueger
04-27-2011, 09:54 PM
This is off topic, but Purdue < Pacers

Now back to the subject, gotta love Tyler. Future Sixth Man of the Year! Book it!

I'll admit, end of the season Purdue < end of the season Pacers. Maybe next year.

off topic
i think you meant to say
iu < purdue

Amen.

michealwilliams4
04-28-2011, 12:00 AM
Scoop Jackson seems to be the only person who thinks we don't need a superstar. He was on Big Joe & Grady this morning on 1070 the fan and he didn't think a superstar was needed, he just thinks we need to add more talent around Granger.

Sounded like he really likes Granger and thinks Danny can be the guy. He did suggest Granger work this offseason on getting in the paint more

Danny can be "the guy" in the same way Paul Pierce is "the guy." Pierce couldn't take that next step without some equal talent around him (or in the case of Garnett, at least higher level in 2008), and I think the same holds true for Danny. I think a superstar makes the Pacers as constituted a championship contender, but even a couple of guys around Danny's level puts us on that level. I'd rather get the superstar, but I think there are more options than just that.

naptownmenace
04-28-2011, 11:12 AM
Danny can be "the guy" in the same way Paul Pierce is "the guy." Pierce couldn't take that next step without some equal talent around him (or in the case of Garnett, at least higher level in 2008), and I think the same holds true for Danny. I think a superstar makes the Pacers as constituted a championship contender, but even a couple of guys around Danny's level puts us on that level. I'd rather get the superstar, but I think there are more options than just that.

At the very least the Pacers need another All-Star or 2 to start competing for a championship. Maybe DC, George, Hansbrough, or Hibbert can accomplish that but they'll need to make a lot of improvement to do so.

indygeezer
04-28-2011, 11:24 AM
off topic
i think you meant to say
iu < purdue

Geezerette just accepted a scholarship to IU and her brother is already there. So I GOTTA say

IU >> Purdue

MyFavMartin
04-28-2011, 01:09 PM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/conferences/standings/_/id/7/year/2011/big-ten-conference

mb221
04-28-2011, 01:18 PM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/conferences/standings/_/id/7/year/2011/big-ten-conference

Are you ready for next season?