PDA

View Full Version : Pacers are thugs again.....wow

Mr_Smith
04-27-2011, 07:53 AM
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/04/22/bernstein-bulls-above-the-thugs/

MrHale
04-27-2011, 08:41 AM
"This is the playoffs,” Thibodeau said after the first game, clearly aware of Indiana’s plan for the series. “There are going to be fouls like that. This is ordinary. This is no big deal. Just play.”

Amen.

lol found this specific part funny, on how he says "amen" dont really get why he would write an article on this if he just agreed with what thibodeau said... idk bout u guys but all these chicago fans use way to many excuses on why these games were as close as they were..

naptownmenace
04-27-2011, 09:19 AM
lol found this specific part funny, on how he says "amen" dont really get why he would write an article on this if he just agreed with what thibodeau said... idk bout u guys but all these chicago fans use way to many excuses on why these games were as close as they were..

Agreed. At least the rest of the media have given the Pacers their props.

When Jeff Foster gets an interview/article praising him in Dime magazine and Michael Wilbon says the Pacers have a better roster than Atlanta and Orlando, the media has changed in the Pacers favor.

xBulletproof
04-27-2011, 09:21 AM
This article is old. It was written 5 days ago.

Pingu
04-27-2011, 09:27 AM
Seriously? I thought Chicago was "the Windy City", not "the Whiny City".

Basketball Fan
04-27-2011, 10:46 AM
Seriously? I thought Chicago was "the Windy City", not "the Whiny City".

Its really the "Windbag City"

Or as I like to refer it as "Shytcago"

SMosley21
04-27-2011, 10:58 AM
If there is one thing, other than that the Pacers are awesome, that I took away from this series it is that Chicago Bulls fans are some of the whiniest/fake tough fans in all of sports.

Major Cold
04-27-2011, 11:01 AM
I was over at RealGm the other day. Bulls fans are just plain stupid..but Pacer fans trying to reason with stupid Bulls fans...THEY ARE REALLY STUPID.

Trophy
04-27-2011, 11:08 AM
This is how the playoffs are.

I'm actually glad we went out and were aggressive and play good smashmouth basketball.

Honestly, I didn't see anything that was too major on either side. Maybe a few inadvertant hands to the face and a few exchanges of words, but it's what you get in the playoffs.

ECKrueger
04-27-2011, 11:35 AM
If there is one thing, other than that the Pacers are awesome, that I took away from this series it is that Chicago Bulls fans are some of the whiniest/fake tough fans in all of sports.

This.

It seems like the Bulls fans around here and online were all tools. None of them gave us any credit what so ever, claiming the Bulls were playing their worst basketball of the season and were still beating us.

They all seem to think Foster is a goon and that the refs were on our side.

ThA HoyA
04-27-2011, 11:39 AM
Well if they play the hawks then they better be really worried about zaza and Collins..... No doubt they will lay someone down....

MillerTime
04-27-2011, 11:46 AM
Im fine with being labeled thugs as long we we're not jumping into the crowds and beating up fans or shooting up stripclubs.

ChristianDudley
04-27-2011, 04:38 PM
lmao...we might be goons, but we definitely weren't the "thugs" in this series.