PDA

View Full Version : GRANGER? what the crap happened

indyNlosangeles
04-26-2011, 11:27 PM
Im reading through things and seeing that something happened with granger at the end of the game.... if any of you have any info on this .....

itzryan07
04-26-2011, 11:31 PM
in the press conference someone asked why he had to be hold back. I'm guessing cause of the late 3 at the end of the game

MillerTime
04-26-2011, 11:31 PM
??? what happened???

Unclebuck
04-26-2011, 11:40 PM
Deng just said it was between Danny and Noah, acted like it was nothing though

Marlin
04-26-2011, 11:41 PM
Basically Danny thought Noah had played a dirty game, Deng acted like it was just the heat of the moment and nothing else

vnzla81
04-26-2011, 11:48 PM
I think it was because Danny was asking for Noah's sister number :D

http://www.closermag.fr/storage/images/news-people/galerie-photos/les-looks-reussis-des-nrj-music-awards/yelena-noah/8263831-1-fre-FR/Yelena-Noah_closer_photo_large_portrait.jpg

joeyd
04-26-2011, 11:51 PM
Probably much ado about nothing. Most of these guys realize they could be teammates next season somewhere.

focused444
04-26-2011, 11:54 PM
If you were watching closely as McRoberts was being tossed the camera switches to Granger and you can clearly see him vehemently say "I'm gonna f*** somebody up"
My point is that is when DG33 initially got upset.

graphic-er
04-26-2011, 11:59 PM
Pretty much, Danny had some words for Noah over the McRoberts ejection. Danny admitted it on the local news and he said that that he wanted to go over the do something and figured he wouldn't get suspended until next year anyway. But he stopped himself and said he didnt' want to do anything stupid in the heat of the moment. So he just let him know how he felt.

THis makes me love Granger even more. Sticking up for your teammates.

Pacerfan
04-27-2011, 12:11 AM
Pretty much, Danny had some words for Noah over the McRoberts ejection. Danny admitted it on the local news and he said that that he wanted to go over the do something and figured he wouldn't get suspended until next year anyway. But he stopped himself and said he didnt' want to do anything stupid in the heat of the moment. So he just let him know how he felt.

THis makes me love Granger even more. Sticking up for your teammates.

I agree.... Granger is usually pretty chill but it's nice to see him get fired up about stuff sometimes. Shows passion.

idioteque
04-27-2011, 12:14 AM
The Pacers and the Bulls do not like each other. That's a good thing. But the Bulls remind me more of the Pacers than any other team in the playoffs I think.

yoadknux
04-27-2011, 06:50 AM
"He's a dirty player, honestly," Granger said.

Constellations
04-27-2011, 06:55 AM
"He's a dirty player, honestly," Granger said.

My love for Danny has grown greatly since this post-season.

aero
04-27-2011, 07:14 AM
I honestly think the Pacers exposed the weaknesses of the Bulls. I dont see them winning the title this year. I know they just beat us and all but i truely hope they do not win the title,i dont want Miami to win it either.

Trader Joe
04-27-2011, 11:04 AM
Don't trade Granger.

ChicagoJ
04-27-2011, 03:47 PM
I'll just add this... when AJ Price got T'ed up from the Tyler-Pebbles double-foul, I was really surprised just how visibly upset that both AJ and Danny were. Tyler and Pebbles were much less upset but I thought Price was demonstrative enough to be ejected from the game.

I've told several people around here today that the only difference between Tyler and Noah is how the height of their elbows when they swing them. The general consensus is that, yes, that's a good description of both players.

Sookie
04-27-2011, 06:52 PM
I'll just add this... when AJ Price got T'ed up from the Tyler-Pebbles double-foul, I was really surprised just how visibly upset that both AJ and Danny were. Tyler and Pebbles were much less upset but I thought Price was demonstrative enough to be ejected from the game.

I've told several people around here today that the only difference between Tyler and Noah is how the height of their elbows when they swing them. The general consensus is that, yes, that's a good description of both players.

I wonder if Noah threw an elbow that wasn't caught on camera, with Han's head turned so he didn't see it, that Danny and AJ happened to see. Because the double foul we saw was simply Hans and Noah simply being Hans and Noah, so AJ and Danny being SO upset doesn't make that much sense, particularly when Hans didn't seem to care at all.