PDA

View Full Version : Just...Thank You

The Godfather
04-26-2011, 10:34 PM
No analysis,

Just thank you for a great season Pacers!

itzryan07
04-26-2011, 10:37 PM
Never been prouder. Played with their hearts out all series. Just the start of a bright future

Pacerfan
04-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Great thread! Thank you Pacers.....I can't wait to watch this team grow! Thank you Larry. Thank you Frank. This team has made Pacers fans proud!

BringJackBack
04-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Need some improvement at certain spots (Ahem, 2 and 4 spots with a rejuvenated bench w/ George and Hans returning to it), but yes we have a very bright future.

I want 50 wins next year. #Winning

Sparhawk
04-26-2011, 10:41 PM
Need some improvement at certain spots (Ahem, 2 and 4 spots with a rejuvenated bench w/ George and Hans returning to it), but yes we have a very bright future.

I want 50 wins next year. #Winning

PG should definitely start, but we do need a shooting guard that can create and isn't afraid to shoot.

Most pressing need that I see is PF. Need a defensive presence, but mostly someone who can *****ing box out and rebound.

It was a great end to an otherwise forgettable season. Next year is looking pretty good.

KingGeorge
04-26-2011, 10:43 PM
I couldn't be more proud of this team.

I'm excited to see this team grow the next couple of years.

GO PACERS!!!!

PacerFan31
04-26-2011, 10:46 PM
Proud of these guys!

Can't wait for an exciting off-season!!

GO PACERS!!!!

Jackson-Shuffle
04-26-2011, 10:49 PM
Thank you pacers for putting up a fight against chicago, you could have laid down but you showed the world that we have heart, I think with some roster tweaks (starting 4) and a full season under frank that we can really cause some ruckus in the league next year. I look forward to watching this team mature and hopefully build on this foundation.

vapacersfan
04-26-2011, 10:56 PM
I was geniounly hoping this game would be closer, but we all knew that this Chicago team was a good team. The Pacers gave them a run for their money, and have a lot of things to build on for the future.

As for me, I used to be a die hard fan who started following the Pacers when I discovered Reggie Miller. Over the years I have followed the Pacers on and off, but after the brawl I lose a lot of interest in the NBA.

Thank you to this team for making me care about the NBA again. I know just from reading this board and reading some of the local papers online a lot of decisions need to be made, but we are no longer the laughing stock on the league, and watching a game does not make one want to pull their hair out.

Lastly, I only followed this team loosely throughout the regular season, but from what I have seen I really like our new head coach. I am not sure if Roy Hibbert is the next JO (for a while I thought he would be) but I do think this team has a lot to build on with Granger and George, among others.

A disappointing end to the season, but I think the fact they made the playoffs this year speaks volumes.

GO PACERS!

-VA

Bird Fan
04-26-2011, 10:58 PM
Disappointed in the way some of them handled themselves there in the end, but proud of the rest of the team. Looking forward to next year and the years to come.

vnzla81
04-26-2011, 10:58 PM
Thank you Pacers, thanks Dunleavy, thanks TJ, thanks Solo and thanks Mcbob and good bye :goodbye:

vapacersfan
04-26-2011, 11:01 PM
I was geniounly hoping this game would be closer, but we all knew that this Chicago team was a good team. The Pacers gave them a run for their money, and have a lot of things to build on for the future.

As for me, I used to be a die hard fan who started following the Pacers when I discovered Reggie Miller. Over the years I have followed the Pacers on and off, but after the brawl I lose a lot of interest in the NBA.

Thank you to this team for making me care about the NBA again. I know just from reading this board and reading some of the local papers online a lot of decisions need to be made, but we are no longer the laughing stock on the league, and watching a game does not make one want to pull their hair out.

Lastly, I only followed this team loosely throughout the regular season, but from what I have seen I really like our new head coach. I am not sure if Roy Hibbert is the next JO (for a while I thought he would be) but I do think this team has a lot to build on with Granger and George, among others.

A disappointing end to the season, but I think the fact they made the playoffs this year speaks volumes.

GO PACERS!

-VA

Marlin
04-26-2011, 11:05 PM
It's been a rollercoaster all year long, but I'm proud of our guys. Special thanks for those who played theur last game as a Pacer tonight. Hopefully Jeff is not one of them.

Doddage
04-26-2011, 11:09 PM
It was a fun ride. Didn't expect to see us back in the playoffs so soon, let alone competing like hell against the #1 seed.

Now is when the real fun hopefully starts.

MillerTime
04-26-2011, 11:16 PM
well put. Plain and simple....

Who would have thought on Jan 31st that we would be making the playoffs. Im glad Vogel showed our guys how talented they really are.

Happy to see us back in the playoffs. Lets hope we have a productive offseason

pacerwaala
04-26-2011, 11:27 PM
Thank you Simons, Bird, Vogel and the players. Remember, it is the journey that is important, not the destination.

bambam
04-26-2011, 11:29 PM
What a fun season once Vogel took over. I am excited for the growth of Tyler, Paul, Roy, Collison, and Granger. If Granger is still around? Curious who will be in the front office. Then I hope we bring in some good additions through free agency/trades. I am not expecting anything, but hope Stephenson turns it around.

I also want to say if this is Fosters final year, thank you!

Heisenberg
04-27-2011, 12:55 AM
I'll be bitter about Game 5 for awhile. But I guess it is nice *****ing about that instead of how winning 7 of our last 10 cost us a spot at a top 3 pick. Baby steps.

IndySDExport
04-27-2011, 01:53 AM
I really enjoyed this post season. Thank you Pacers. Thank you Vogel. Thank you Granger. And Thank you Paul George. I am proud of this team.

Constellations
04-27-2011, 01:54 AM
This is coming from somebody who was raised in a home as a pure Hoosier, ( Sorry Purdue fans ) and even bigger Pacer's fan. As far back as I can remember it's been all about Pacer's in my childhood>>>High School>>> Present.

I can honestly say after the brawl and when Pacer's basketball dissolved after Reggie's era, it was so heartbreaking to me it made me sick. My mom always told me I take basketball too seriously and I should just relax and enjoy my Pacers. But I just couldn't help being overwhelmed by the excitement and passion for the game.

I am so passionate about this franchise I consider myself a die hard Pacer fan and always will be. This season was very special to me. The ups and downs, coaching change,, the 20-20 Denver game, Mike's tip-in, Granger's buzzer-beater against the Knicks, and most of all, MAKING THE PLAYOFFS.

It's been a long time since I've ever felt the excitement and adrenaline for this team, as I did watching them fight these Bulls in this series. Watching them prevail in game 4 almost brought tears to my eyes ( May have ). I leave this season...with hope. Thank you Pacers.

I Love P
04-27-2011, 01:56 AM
Thanks for a great season Pacers and thanks Area55...I met a lot of cool people. I never knew there were hardcore crazy diehard fans out there that bleed blue and gold like myself. I will now know these people the rest of my life. Looking forward to seeing all of you for years to come at Conseco. Can't wait for next year.

presto123
04-27-2011, 02:17 AM
Thank you PD. I love you guys. One too many beers?:buddies:

ilive4sports
04-27-2011, 02:25 AM
You know, as much as the loss tonight hurts, this has been the best season in the last 5 years and it seems to me that this is also the most excited I have been to see where this team can go. From players improving, to FA's we sign, possibility of a new coach (keep Frank please) and of course the draft, this will be an interesting off season.

I hope our guys hit the gym hard this off season and get ready for next year. I hope the front office does the work needed to improve the roster too.

ApNeDtRiEeW
04-27-2011, 02:35 AM
Proud of this team, they never backed down and gave the team with the best record and MVP a hard fought battle each game this series.

We have a bright future and i'm excited to see how it all pans out.

MTM
04-27-2011, 09:20 AM
Thank you for finding a way to reach down and give a complete effort, with the type of intensity and enthusiasm that caused you to play to the maximum level of your potential. That is fun to watch, regardless of the outcome.

ChristianDudley
04-27-2011, 04:42 PM
Thank you for making this post! I will say that I'm proud to be a Pacers fan, and if I were a Bulls fan, I'd be ashamed. Not just because of almost losing the series to the Pacers, but with the way all the Bulls players and fans acted during the series--it was pitiful! I am encouraged by the Pacers' future going forward and I am glad that they fought hard in the series and didn't just give up after losing a hard-fought Game 1 in Chicago. I can't wait for next year already!!