PDA

View Full Version : 2 available tickets for tomorrow's game

sothenrobbiesaid
04-22-2011, 07:23 PM
Not sure if this is the perfect spot for this, but I'm in a bit of a predicament.

A guy I teach with and I decided we wanted to get a group of teachers together to see Game 4 tomorrow. Long story short, 2 people backed out last minute. I've got two tickets in about 8 rows up in the balcony available. I'd rather try to get the tickets to Pacer fans than scalp them and let even more Chicago fans in to what they call "United Center South".

So...if you're interested, please respond! Should be a great game tomorrow, and we have to pack the house with Pacer pride!

Of course, I'd love to get face value back, but I'm willing knock the price down a bit, barring that you support the blue and gold. If you're a Bulls fan, these tickets can be yours for $92,192 a piece.

sothenrobbiesaid
04-23-2011, 10:28 AM
Come on, guys! I don't want to mess with the scary scalpers!

PridePassionPacers
04-23-2011, 11:57 AM
how much do you want for the tickets? my buddy loves the pacers and he has never gone to a playoff game and i would love to take him to experience this let me know if they are still available

thanks and GO PACERS!!!

sothenrobbiesaid
04-23-2011, 12:03 PM
Sent you a PM, my friend. I'm leaving now so give me a call (my phone number is in the PM) if you're still interested! Better off in the hands of a Pacer fan than risk it with those Chicagoians!

Go Pacers, indeed!

sothenrobbiesaid
04-23-2011, 12:16 PM
Tickets are gone!

Get loud today, folks! Let's get it!