PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else really like this commercial?

Trophy
04-19-2011, 11:09 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/89BQvb5sM_g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sure got me pumped during games this season.

Richard_Skull
04-20-2011, 03:54 AM
Meh, Its OK.

Constellations
04-20-2011, 03:59 AM
Needs more video, less word emphasizing.

CooperManning
04-20-2011, 04:48 AM
Pacers should get a real post-house to handle their commercials, instead of an intern with a macbook. No offense to the commercial or OP of course.

Roaming Gnome
04-20-2011, 05:31 AM
It registers like advertising wall paper to me! Better than dead air, Master Jewelers or a P.S.A. spot. Speaking of Master Jewelers, it was nice of them to be proud sponsors of the Colts for a majority of the season then edit their lame *** commercial with a terrible voice dub in that they're proud sponsors of "Pacers Bball on FSI" after mid season. Better late than never, I guess!

Can't forget about Tire Barn and their radio spot claiming that their proud sponsors of IU, Purdue, Butler, Brownsburg Little League, Avon Marching Black & Gold, Grace Point Softball, AND YOUR INDIANAPOLIS COLTS.... I guess I'll remember that when I drive right past Tire Barn when either one of my sleds need new rubber.

Thanks Trophy for giving me an opportunity to gripe about commercials!