PDA

View Full Version : DC's reaction when he tried to come back...

stephen
04-19-2011, 06:14 PM
I thought it was great how frustrated he looked when he realized he couldent come back and play...it showed how much he cares and wants to help out this team

lets pray we get him for game 3...go pacers!!!

TMJ31
04-19-2011, 06:32 PM
Darren is an intense competitor.

For all the media love Rose is getting for his "Unmatched heart and will to win" this series, the Pacers have several players in Collison, Hansbrough, Foster and other key guys (when their heads are in the game) who have just as much will to win as Rose does.

So yea, of course DC was pissed. I know it must have been killing him. I have no doubt he would have played through the pain. It was just a matter of physically being unable to maintain his quickness, which he knew would hurt the team rather than help it.

He will be back.

TheDon
04-20-2011, 12:54 AM
Hoping for a speedy recovery for Darren to be able to be there for us in game 3 would be a huge morale boost I think on top of the wave we're currently riding. I look for Roy to have a huge game in game 3. We can beat these guys and I think we would have won game 2 if it wasn't for Darren going out, just like I think we would have won game 1 if it wasn't for Tyler going out for the amount of time that he did. Sucks to think we're about collectively 8 minutes away from being 2 - 0 headed back home.