PDA

View Full Version : Annoying, yes, but I don't care.

Constellations
04-19-2011, 01:55 AM
Just an interesting stat.

The Pacers in this series so far, have had 45 Free throw attempts.

D-Rose himself has taken 34. Lawl

The bulls as a collective, 66.

Just thought I would re-instate this stat.

PacersRule
04-19-2011, 02:18 AM
That is a disadvantage no doubt, but they have DRose you just do your best defending without fouling (I thought they did that pretty well tonight). What I'm more concerned about is rebounding. The Pacers need a collective effort to get those boards. Leaning on Foster, Hibbert, and Hansbrough won't be enough.

Eleazar
04-19-2011, 02:41 AM
That is a disadvantage no doubt, but they have DRose you just do your best defending without fouling (I thought they did that pretty well tonight). What I'm more concerned about is rebounding. The Pacers need a collective effort to get those boards. Leaning on Foster, Hibbert, and Hansbrough won't be enough.

I agree, so far that has had just as big of an impact, and it is something that the players can more easily control. Although if they keep calling fouls for blocking out, then we have a problem.

ChrisAndersen
04-19-2011, 02:59 AM
Just an interesting stat.

The Pacers in this series so far, have had 45 Free throw attempts.

D-Rose himself has taken 34. Lawl

The bulls as a collective, 66.

Just thought I would re-instate this stat.

I feel Derrick Rose has more than earned his free throw attempts. He's taking legit hard fouls in the paint. The Pacers just can't seem to stop him from getting in there. I felt Game 1 was called evenly and Game 2 had the same feel until the last 2-3 minutes which had disgraceful refereeing that crapped on both teams down the stretch.

Eleazar
04-19-2011, 03:02 AM
I feel Derrick Rose has more than earned his free throw attempts. He's taking legit hard fouls in the paint. The Pacers just can't seem to stop him from getting in there. I felt Game 1 was called evenly and Game 2 had the same feel until the last 2-3 minutes which had disgraceful refereeing that crapped on both teams down the stretch.

All I can say is we watched two completely different games.