PDA

View Full Version : WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS?

DAVIDLOCKHART40
04-16-2011, 04:29 PM
Indiana leading by 10 points with 3:38 left and danny granger with 3:06 left shoots a 25 pointer and misses. was this granger idea or the coaches idea? why would we shoot such a low % shot leading by 10 pts? from that point on it was all chicago. I never really thought granger was a pure 3 point shooter and i still believe this.

PacersForever
04-16-2011, 04:31 PM
Feed Hibbert. Play Jones on Rose. Game over.

BringJackBack
04-16-2011, 04:34 PM
I SHOT A 25 POINTER ONCE

ilive4sports
04-16-2011, 04:35 PM
I think you need to start using less caps...

Shade
04-16-2011, 04:42 PM
Danny was red-hot when he took that shot. Not a great selection under normal circumstances, but that was a heat check.

Danny helped carry us in the second half. All of the hate he's getting right now is ridiculous.

DAVIDLOCKHART40
04-16-2011, 04:46 PM

man you're an a$$

does all caps in the header bothering you? this is a dam% discussion board .... get the hair out of your crack and quit complaing about caps. who gives a **** about caps.

BQQ
04-16-2011, 04:47 PM
you must give credit to Bulls, D was great,we couldnt get inside, so we forced some jumpers, we missed it happens, but i'm pleased great effort.

Isaac
04-16-2011, 04:49 PM
Feed Hibbert. Play Jones on Rose. Game over.

I was asking for Jones on Rose in the final three minutes. I'm not sure if anyone could have done anything, but to give him a new look that he hadn't seen all game might have gotten one extra stop or so which could have made the difference.

I think Vogel is doing a great job and overall did a great job today, but he showed that he is still a super young developing coach by not putting together more of a cut throat approach to win those final 3 minutes.

Our plan at the end of the game seemed to be to hope the Bulls didn't put something together instead of simply stomping on them. The last thing to come for good teams is the ability to put games away. That's one of the few things this Pacers team is lacking. This playoff experience is going to be HUGE and we are going to be very good next year.

Trophy
04-16-2011, 04:50 PM
Danny was making shots left and right.

It was a bad look, but he was feeling it no matter where he was or who was defending him prior to that.

Looking back now, I wish he would've drove towards the hoop or pass.

Pretty much what we did after the Bulls cut in.

DAVIDLOCKHART40
04-16-2011, 04:52 PM

i just did a search on you're previous post of which here is one. and others also.. you call me out for using a header with caps... what's you're problem you have with me man?

TYLER MOTHER ****ING HANSBROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Trader Joe
04-16-2011, 04:54 PM
The hate on Granger right now is ****ing riduclous.

BringJackBack
04-16-2011, 04:54 PM
It's asinine.

DAVIDLOCKHART40
04-16-2011, 04:57 PM
The hate on Granger right now is ****ing riduclous.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel

yeah after today i believe every word of this. lol

Trader Joe
04-16-2011, 04:58 PM
“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel

yeah after today i believe every word of this. lol

So do I. That was a great effort against a team that won 62 games this season and only lost 5 games at home this year.

ilive4sports
04-16-2011, 04:59 PM
i just did a search on you're previous post of which here is one. and others also.. you call me out for using a header with caps... what's you're problem you have with me man?

TYLER MOTHER ****ING HANSBROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dude, whats your problem? Yeah, I used caps when Hansbrough stole the ball off Boozer and went coast to coast for a dunk because I wanted it to seem like I was screaming since I actually was. Every title you make is all caps, your name is all caps, it makes it seem like you are always screaming. I made the post about your caps because I think this is a dumb topic. And thanks for the PM too. I let the admins know about you just attacking me too

DAVIDLOCKHART40
04-16-2011, 04:59 PM
Dude, whats your problem? Yeah, I used caps when Hansbrough stole the ball off Boozer and went coast to coast for a dunk because I wanted it to seem like I was screaming since I actually was. Every title you make is all caps, your name is all caps, it makes it seem like you are always screaming. I made the post about your caps because I think this is a dumb topic. And thanks for the PM too. I let the admins know about you just attacking me too

damn caps hurt you? man get a ****ing life.... go lay down,drink a beer, you're acting like a stupid *** kid,.

DAVIDLOCKHART40
04-16-2011, 05:00 PM

i think you;re post are dumb also.

ilive4sports
04-16-2011, 05:01 PM
damn caps hurt you? man get a ****ing life.... go lay down,drink a beer, you're acting like a stupid *** kid,.

When did I say I was hurt? All I said is you attacked me verbally, which I laughed at, via the pm where you said:

whats the **** is you're problem you son of *****.

DAVIDLOCKHART40
04-16-2011, 05:06 PM
When did I say I was hurt? All I said is you attacked me verbally, which I laughed at, via the pm where you said:

man if caps harm you then you got problems..... SO just go rest man i could care less if someone post in caps .. geeze man .... If you dont like to have it thrown back at ya then quit you're smart *** remarks .... you sure have posted much more with caps then i have.... but does it bother me? no lol...

ilive4sports
04-16-2011, 05:08 PM
man if caps harm you then you got problems..... SO just go rest man i could care less if someone post in caps .. geeze man .... If you dont like to have it thrown back at ya then quit you're smart *** remarks .... you sure have posted much more with caps then i have.... but does it bother me? no lol...

My caps are in the game threads, when emotions are running high and a ton of people use them. I never said I was harmed, hurt or injured in any way. Learn to read. All I said is that it is annoying. Many agree. Did you pm bringjackback too since he did the same thing as me?

DAVIDLOCKHART40
04-16-2011, 05:09 PM

no i didnt email you because you said you're hurt... this is a board right? after i posted what i said about the pacers you came out of you're bedroom and said you need to stop posting in caps.. nothing to do wioth the pacers talk. and you have caps often in you're threads. even my name is in caps? that bothers you also? you make me laugh really dude. thats my problem....

AesopRockOn
04-16-2011, 05:10 PM
Dude, whats your problem?

get the hair out of your crack and quit complaing about caps.

I think you're misinterpreting him. He's offering you anus shaving advice. DAVID, what do you recommend for after shave?

Trophy
04-16-2011, 05:12 PM
Someone needs a :chillpill and :inbeforethelock:

DAVIDLOCKHART40
04-16-2011, 05:12 PM
My caps are in the game threads, when emotions are running high and a ton of people use them. I never said I was harmed, hurt or injured in any way. Learn to read. All I said is that it is annoying. Many agree. Did you pm bringjackback too since he did the same thing as me?

oh so now it's ok for me to use them in threads with tons of people can use them? shall i let you know eachtime im going to use caps? cause i never want to ruin you're day by posting in caps.. shall i also change my username from caps? tell me ok...i will change my name from caps if it bothers you master..

DAVIDLOCKHART40
04-16-2011, 05:14 PM
I think you're misinterpreting him. He's offering you anus shaving advice. DAVID, what do you recommend for after shave?

i guess you know more about that since you brought it up.. what do you use? something very slippery? lol

ilive4sports
04-16-2011, 05:14 PM

Oh, well I couldn't understand with the shouting.

owl
04-16-2011, 05:20 PM
Please delete this whole thread. Thanks in advance.

SMosley21
04-16-2011, 05:23 PM
I just witnessed the dumbest internet argument of all times. Congrats to both of you!

DAVIDLOCKHART40
04-16-2011, 05:26 PM
i jjust found the ignore a person button.. ahhh the cool sound of the river now... im glad never to see his post again..

QuickRelease
04-16-2011, 05:27 PM
How did this thread transform into an anal hair thread? Was that why Danny took a 25 footer?

xIndyFan
04-16-2011, 05:28 PM
How did this thread transform into an anal hair thread? Was that why Danny took a 25 footer?

would explain why he missed it though. ;)

Shade
04-16-2011, 05:50 PM
Enough of this. Next time, infractions will be handed out.