PDA

View Full Version : PLAYOFF BATTLE CRY THREAD

Trader Joe
04-15-2011, 12:51 PM
24 hours from now , our Pacers will take the floor in Chicago without anyone but themselves and us (well some of us) believing they have a chance to shock the NBA.

LET'S DO IT! :sparta:

Kid Minneapolis
04-15-2011, 01:07 PM
I'll do my opening tip-off battle cry, although it might just turn to an actual cry soon after. But I'm just thankful for the opportunity to do both.

samiuam
04-15-2011, 01:09 PM
All we need is one good game, one good game by our players in Chicago, and everything in this series can change. The players start to believe and the fans believe. I don't know, but a part of me still thinks that belief makes a difference. And just imagine what a difference a win against a team like Chicago in the playoffs (or just to playing) would do for our young players. It would be like 2-3 summers of development, they would understand the intensity of the playoffs and winning in NBA basketball on a whole new level. The same thing happened to Chicago, I think 2 years ago against the Celtics. It taught Joakim and D.Rose about the intensity, and they haven't looked back (simplistic version, I know :)).....Go Pacers!!

BillS
04-15-2011, 01:14 PM
WAHOOOOOOOO!

Kid Minneapolis
04-15-2011, 01:16 PM
All we need is one good game, one good game by our players in Chicago, and everything in this series can change. The players start to believe and the fans believe. I don't know, but a part of me still thinks that belief makes a difference. And just imagine what a difference a win against a team like Chicago in the playoffs (or just to playing) would do for our young players. It would be like 2-3 summers of development, they would understand the intensity of the playoffs and winning in NBA basketball on a whole new level. The same thing happened to Chicago, I think 2 years ago against the Celtics. It taught Joakim and D.Rose about the intensity, and they haven't looked back (simplistic version, I know :)).....Go Pacers!!

That's the one thing I give large credit to Vogel for... he believes and he instills belief and confidence in his team. One cannot discredit the value of confidence and belief. X's and O's only take you so far... after that it's all about confidence. I can guarantee that Vogel has been telling them all week that no only does he think they can win, but that they will win the series, and you can bet he himself believes it. That's all you need.

Speed
04-15-2011, 01:18 PM
I'm as exited for the group of people who weren't around for the 90s run as I am for me. Go Blue and Gold!

ColeTheMole
04-15-2011, 01:20 PM
I'll do my opening tip-off battle cry, although it might just turn to an actual cry soon after. But I'm just thankful for the opportunity to do both.

I agree. Being 18 and enduring the last four years as my teenage Pacer memories, I will probably cry for my first playoff game. It will be emotional.

PaceBalls
04-15-2011, 01:21 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Sl2fONPgIJE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hell bent for leather!! :whip:

VF21
04-15-2011, 02:00 PM
If you all don't mind, I'd like to grab a seat on the bandwagon for as long as this ride lasts.

GO PACERS!!!

Peck
04-15-2011, 02:12 PM
First let me scream.

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuclear:

Peck
04-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Second let me apologize for my thread. I am not trying to steal your thunder, I had this typed last night and was downloading a photo from Braveheart to put in my post when I downloaded a massive Trojan Virus that shut down my entire computer.

I had to take it to the shop this a.m.

When I got to work this afternoon I had already re-written it on words when I transfered it over & saw yours here.

If it's a problem I will be happy to delete mine.

PaceBalls
04-15-2011, 02:23 PM
Second let me apologize for my thread. I am not trying to steal your thunder, I had this typed last night and was downloading a photo from Braveheart to put in my post when I downloaded a massive Trojan Virus that shut down my entire computer.

When I got to work this afternoon I had already re-written it on words when I transfered it over & saw yours here.

FireFox and the NoScript add on for the win!

Trader Joe
04-15-2011, 02:24 PM

**** no Peck! Keep that puppy up! :dance:

Ramitt
04-15-2011, 02:26 PM
**** no Peck! Keep that puppy up! :dance:
so PD isn't like Highlander

Trader Joe
04-15-2011, 02:27 PM
so PD isn't like Highlander

When it comes to spreading the good word that is our current crop of Indiana Pacers, there is always room for more battle cries!

MagicRat
04-15-2011, 02:32 PM
http://home.comcast.net/%7Emagic_rat/images/braveheart-peck2.jpg
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::s cream::scream: