PDA

View Full Version : Steve Nash's Ex Wife has baby with Jason Richardson

pacer4ever
04-14-2011, 07:26 PM
http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/828301/steve-nashs-ex-wife-talks-about-baby-matteo

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/steve-nashs-wife-gave-birth-to-a-black-baby-back-in-december-because-jason-richardson-knocked-her-up/

Guess thats why they got divorced right after the baby was born.

TMJ31
04-14-2011, 07:29 PM
That's terrible. I feel bad for Steve, he is one of the few non-Pacer players I openly root for to do well. I've always liked him.

He deserves better than that.

Kegboy
04-14-2011, 07:32 PM
Man, first Shaq steals his TV show, now this. :console:

grace
04-14-2011, 07:40 PM
In the new CBA there should be some provision for what happens to a teammate if he cheats with a fellow teammate's wife. :kicknuts:

:lolchair:

cdash
04-14-2011, 07:45 PM
That's ****ing terrible. My interest in Jason Richardson was low to begin with in free agency, but this just made me actively despise the guy. Nash, by all accounts, is one of the classiest guys in the league. So ****ty.

dal9
04-14-2011, 07:48 PM
rumors at best...sources far from credible, and the second link adds some pretty despicable commentary too

Kstat
04-14-2011, 07:51 PM
edit: she's apparently denying that the child isn't Steve's. I'd buy that she did have an affair with Jason Richardson, but that doesn't necessarily mean the baby isn't his.

CableKC
04-14-2011, 07:52 PM
Ouch.....but nonetheless....
:burn:

PacersHomer
04-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Skank ho.

JB24
04-14-2011, 07:55 PM
That second article claimed that she gave birth to a black baby though, when the picture in the first clearly shows otherwise.

Kstat
04-14-2011, 07:56 PM
http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/steve_nash_jason_richardson_rumors_appear_to_be_fa lse/4502770

...on the flipside, it appears that Nash has been cheating on his wife as well...with Brittany Richardson?

(no they aren't related, although that would be hilarious)

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/nash-girlfriend-e1300396195770.jpg?w=400

vnzla81
04-14-2011, 08:00 PM
I don't know but that baby looks white to me :whoknows:

BlueNGold
04-14-2011, 08:18 PM
I would not be surprised if she was cheating at all but if that baby is illegitimate, she must have been playing the field. Jason Richardson is not just a black guy. The dude is very dark and she isn't exactly Ms. Ivoryskin. So, I suspect that's neither Steve nor Jason's offspring. Of course, we probably should just trust the writers at sheknows.com...

90'sNBARocked
04-14-2011, 08:30 PM
Nash doesnt chase'em

Nash replaces'em

gummy
04-14-2011, 08:32 PM
Are we really taking what amounts to tabloid news on random *** sites seriously now?

Will Galen
04-14-2011, 09:02 PM
Are we really taking what amounts to tabloid news on random *** sites seriously now?

How is that any different than believing sites like ESPN, that quote unnamed sources and are often wrong?

Any site that delivers any type of news in todays world shouldn't be totally trusted until all the information is in.

idioteque
04-14-2011, 09:15 PM
What a hot ghetto mess, I wonder if Maury's people have made the call yet.

That second article is also racist as hell. If my wife was cheating on me and I found out I would be equally pissed if it were Shaquille O'Neal, Bill Gates, or a Taino Indian.

KingGeorge
04-14-2011, 09:18 PM
If the article is true, I would guess that she did cheat on Steve since he wanted a divorce one day after the baby was born.

Steve Nash is a good guy, and I doubt he would do that for no reason.

There is also no way the baby is Richardson's because being an NBA player is very time consuming, and with the little time they have away from work, I think it would be almost impossible to sneak around.

I also don't believe that J-Rich would do that, and they are pointing fingers toward him since he was traded suddenly.

Who knows, maybe the child is Hedo Turkoglu's. :laugh:

BringJackBack
04-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Wouldn't this have circulated a bit more by now if this was legit?

idioteque
04-14-2011, 09:21 PM
I

There is also no way the baby is Richardson's because being an NBA player is very time consuming, and with the little time they have away from work, I think it would be almost impossible to sneak around.

Was this supposed to be in green? Let's just say I have some sources and am very sure that some former Pacers who were bachelors got plenty..ahem...action while playing in Indy.

KingGeorge
04-14-2011, 09:25 PM
Was this supposed to be in green? Let's just say I have some sources and am very sure that some former Pacers who were bachelors got plenty..ahem...action while playing in Indy.

It could happen, but I just think it would be difficult with a teammates wife.

speakout4
04-14-2011, 09:26 PM
I'm shocked, what some guys will go through to get traded.

Trophy
04-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Looks like the Maury show is gonna have some new contestants. :rolleyes:

rock747
04-14-2011, 10:09 PM

:rolleyes:

This is the NBA. Most of the players you watch are probably cheating on their wives...

Basketball Fan
04-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Wouldn't this have circulated a bit more by now if this was legit?

Actually this story has been around for the past couple of months but I refrained from posting about it because like the time I broke the Delonte/LeBorn's mom hookup or whatever it was deleted.

And yes the kids does look white but not all black kids look black when they're born genetics is a weird thing.

That and I've heard so many Who's the Daddy of Nash's baby ranging from Jason Richardson to Goran Dragic.

I'm surprised Alvin Gentry isn't in the running at this point.

That being said I don't think its Steve's he divorced her the day after the kid was born. That's just telling right there.

Hicks
04-14-2011, 11:16 PM
That's ****ing terrible. My interest in Jason Richardson was low to begin with in free agency, but this just made me actively despise the guy. Nash, by all accounts, is one of the classiest guys in the league. So ****ty.

I've been all for getting Jason Richardson.

This (if it's true) really makes it tough to root for that acquisition. I'd like to add his talent, but apparently I can't trust him not to almost literally **** with team chemistry.

Deadshot
04-14-2011, 11:17 PM

Nah...Hedo was too lazy during his Toronto/Phoenix run.

Powww
04-14-2011, 11:47 PM
The baby story was a rumor. Its not true.

But the Jason Richardson and Steve's wife being together part, could well be true. I wouldnt know.

NuffSaid
04-15-2011, 02:49 AM
If the article is true, I would guess that she did cheat on Steve since he wanted a divorce one day after the baby was born.

Steve Nash is a good guy, and I doubt he would do that for no reason.

I also don't believe that J-Rich would do that, and they are pointing fingers toward him since he was traded suddenly.

Try telling that to LeBron James (Re: His mom and DeLante West. :-o)

NuffSaid
04-15-2011, 03:08 AM
Actually this story has been around for the past couple of months but I refrained from posting about it because like the time I broke the Delonte/LeBorn's mom hookup or whatever it was deleted.

And yes the kids does look white but not all black kids look black when they're born. Genetics is a weird thing.

That and I've heard so many Who's the Daddy of Nash's baby ranging from Jason Richardson to Goran Dragic.

I'm surprised Alvin Gentry isn't in the running at this point.

That being said I don't think its Steve's he divorced her the day after the kid was born. That's just telling right there.
I can attest to that.

I'm black. My wife is white. Our youngest daughter was born with such a light complextion she could pass for white. Her skin has darkened only slightly since she was born, but most people don't realize she's mixed. It's easiest when people see me with her, but if she's with my wife the only time anyone gives her a second look is if they notice her hair. It's long, but noticably wavey when dry. To "tame" it, she wears a perm. When she wears it long and straight, most people don't notice she's mixed.

Eindar
04-15-2011, 07:57 AM
It could happen, but I just think it would be difficult with a teammates wife.

Steve's trashy wife: Hey, honey, I'm bored. Since we're in NYC, I'm thinking about going to Sak's to shop for some new clothes.

Steve Nash: Ok, have fun!

::Steve's trashy wife walks 5 doors down::

Jason Richardson: Took you long enough!

Steve's trashy wife: We've got 3 hours.

Yeah, really tough to cheat on your husband with his teammate.

Unclebuck
04-15-2011, 08:02 AM
I certainly hope we don't start doing a lot of threads like this.

JBones19
04-15-2011, 09:41 AM
http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/steve_nash_jason_richardson_rumors_appear_to_be_fa lse/4502770

...on the flipside, it appears that Nash has been cheating on his wife as well...with Brittany Richardson?

(no they aren't related, although that would be hilarious)

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/nash-girlfriend-e1300396195770.jpg?w=400

Wow, no wonder he is such a great passer. Dude has chameleon eyes!

pacer4ever
04-15-2011, 09:57 AM
I've been all for getting Jason Richardson.

This (if it's true) really makes it tough to root for that acquisition. I'd like to add his talent, but apparently I can't trust him not to almost literally **** with team chemistry.

I dont know if the baby part is true but the affair part is most certinly true.

aaronb
04-15-2011, 11:52 AM
edit: she's apparently denying that the child isn't Steve's. I'd buy that she did have an affair with Jason Richardson, but that doesn't necessarily mean the baby isn't his.

There is a pic of the baby in the top link. It doesn't look black to me?

CableKC
04-15-2011, 12:43 PM
There is a pic of the baby in the top link. It doesn't look black to me?
See NuffSaid's post.

Not all mixed race babies clearly look like a mix of both the parents when it comes to skin tone....especially when it comes to looking at a picture of a baby.

pacer4ever
04-15-2011, 12:44 PM
See NuffSaid's post.

Not all mixed race babies clearly look like a mix of both the parents when it comes to skin tone....especially when it comes to looking at a picture of a baby.

Blake Griffen for an EX:

CableKC
04-15-2011, 01:10 PM
Blake Griffen for an EX:
I agree...to a certain extent. I can tell that Blake Griffin is a child of a mixed marriage.

But proverbially speaking.....you can't judge a book by it's cover.....in this case....specifically...not all mixed raced babies have a "blended" skin tone where you can easily tell the ethnicity of both parents.

graphic-er
04-15-2011, 01:23 PM
wow what a ****ed up story. Wonder how much is true, certainly it raises some points of all it being true if he file for divorce the day after the kid was born.

Basketball Fan
04-15-2011, 01:32 PM
I can attest to that.

I'm black. My wife is white. Our youngest daughter was born with such a light complextion she could pass for white. Her skin has darkened only slightly since she was born, but most people don't realize she's mixed. It's easiest when people see me with her, but if she's with my wife the only time anyone gives her a second look is if they notice her hair. It's long, but noticably wavey when dry. To "tame" it, she wears a perm. When she wears it long and straight, most people don't notice she's mixed.

I could still believe that baby is black though because that baby was covered with a hat. Yet Steve's twin girls weren't.

dal9
04-15-2011, 01:58 PM
I could still believe that baby is black though because that baby was covered with a hat. Yet Steve's twin girls weren't.

:tinfoil:

Basketball Fan
04-15-2011, 08:52 PM
:tinfoil:

The hair texture is complete different for someone who's black compared to other races.