PDA

View Full Version : Back to PD and ready for camp, coach!

BillS
10-04-2004, 10:48 AM
Just would like to wave hello to everyone who showed up during the summer. I've been off the PD mostly to clear my head for the coming season, but I've participated in a lot of off-season training. I think I come into camp with some stronger opinions, some new style moves I hope will impress the coaches, and a winning attitude.

Let's go, Pacers!

TheSauceMaster
10-04-2004, 11:25 AM
Hey welcome back , I pretty much did the same thing myself the few times I did check in I didn't see much I was missing just alot of bickering and outrageous trade talk , so I spent the summer having fun and taking a break , plus it made the time pass alot faster and I can't believe it 's almost that time again.

Hicks
10-04-2004, 11:31 AM
:welcome: back, BillS.

McKeyFan
10-04-2004, 01:45 PM
Hey Bill, McKeyFan from Chattanooga here.

We'll have to watch for the Pacers/Hawks matchup and see how Al does against his old team.

I watched the Pacers/Hawks game with Arkman last year.

Shade
10-04-2004, 02:19 PM
Where's ABADays? I'm lookin' forward to movin' up in the rotation with Siggy and Peanut Butter departed. :devil:

MSA2CF
10-04-2004, 07:33 PM
Hey, nice having you back, BillS.

Pig Nash
10-04-2004, 08:04 PM
i echo Hicks. :welcome: back!

Lord Helmet
10-04-2004, 08:52 PM
Where's ABADays? I'm lookin' forward to movin' up in the rotation with Siggy and Peanut Butter departed. :devil:
ABADays has been getting on in the early morning.I see him on when I get on in the morning.Oh and welcome back!Go Pacers and Colts!!!

Pig Nash
10-04-2004, 08:57 PM
spam!

TheSauceMaster
10-05-2004, 04:23 AM
Hey welcome back , I pretty much did the same thing myself the few times I did check in I didn't see much I was missing just alot of bickering and outrageous trade talk , so I spent the summer having fun and taking a break , plus it made the time pass alot faster and I can't believe it 's almost that time again.

Yet you still manage to average almost 14 posts per day. Knowing how much work you do at other sites too, how many keyboards do you go through in a year?

14 , darn that's low ...I was averaging 23 post per day , gotta get that puppy back up there :p

actually I have had the same keyboard for 2 years , it's not the typing that kills my keyboards it's the spilled soda in them , so I just buy a cheap 9.00 keyboard from walmart now , one month I went through 3 keyboards because of accidents :laugh::laugh: