PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Game Tonight: Sit Jeff Out

Deadshot
04-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Let me start off by saying that I hope Dwight doesn't play. And if he does, I would rather see Solo out there taking a beating. We need Jeff in the playoffs.

Other than that, I'm not expecting much. I haven't seen anything to suggest the Pacers have been experimenting with any traps or anything in-game either. Would be nice to enter the playoffs with a win though.

This is the first year in awhile I've not lived near Orlando so I will certainly miss going to this game. I know imbtyler was trying to get a ticket. Did you ever manage to come up with one?

Anyway, thoughts on tonight and heading into the playoffs this weekend?

BPump33
04-13-2011, 12:17 PM
I agree that I really, really hope Jeff doesn't play tonight. Dwight has a way of knocking Jeff out for 2-3 games at a time.

imbtyler
04-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Let me start off by saying that I hope Dwight doesn't play. And if he does, I would rather see Solo out there taking a beating. We need Jeff in the playoffs.

Other than that, I'm not expecting much. I haven't seen anything to suggest the Pacers have been experimenting with any traps or anything in-game either. Would be nice to enter the playoffs with a win though.

This is the first year in awhile I've not lived near Orlando so I will certainly miss going to this game. I know imbtyler was trying to get a ticket. Did you ever manage to come up with one?

Anyway, thoughts on tonight and heading into the playoffs this weekend?

I DID manage to get a ticket, primarily thanks to Flibertygibits. I'm absolutely excited to go to the game tonight.

I think it'll be hard for us to get a win tonight, though it would be nice heading into the Playoffs. However, I think Stan Van Gundy is going to give his boys a little rest before the real season starts, and I know that Vogel isn't the least bit interested in such. We're still playing to win, and mesh together, so I think we'll come out with a bit more intensity than they will, with our only advantage being that Magic bench will get more time than the starters.

I'm almost more excited to see the Playoffs happen than I am to go to tonight's game, but I'm still ecstatic about this evening. I'm still trying to figure out a way to sneak into the Pacers' locker room after the game. If anyone knows the internal layout of Amway Center and/or secret passageways, let me know.

Brad8888
04-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Jeff shouldn't even be in the building if Howard plays tonight, given Howard's history of taking Jeff out for extended periods of time. Howard might "inadvertently" take one look in Jeff's general direction and decide to "accidently bump" him while Jeff is in street clothes behind the bench, knocking Jeff 10 rows up into the stands in the process while the officials decide if they are going to T him up (Jeff that is, Howard has already reached his T limit).

Deadshot
04-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Howard did a number on McBob as well. I don't mind if the Pacers play soft and lose tonight. We just can't have any injuries.

Brad8888
04-13-2011, 12:34 PM
If anyone knows the internal layout of Amway Center and/or secret passageways, let me know.

I suspect that there is an Amway distributor who would be happy to introduce you to a way to earn some extra money, and would be more than happy to tell you all about the arena, eventually, once you have progressed far enough in the program...

Lou Bega
04-13-2011, 12:38 PM
Last game of the regular season. I am just looking forward to sweeping the Bulls.

Unclebuck
04-13-2011, 01:14 PM
it would be fine with me if the pacers just not show up for the game. no I mean really just not show up, just stay in Indy and prepare for the Bulls

Doddage
04-13-2011, 01:33 PM
I'm down with Ford, Posey, and Solo getting big minutes in this game.

Mr_Smith
04-13-2011, 01:55 PM
Last game of the regular season. I am just looking forward to sweeping the Bulls.

What you smokin'???:-o

DemonHunter1105
04-13-2011, 02:00 PM
I don't know about you guys, but it just FEELS good to have to worry about this on the last day of the regular season.

CableKC
04-13-2011, 02:21 PM
This is one of the few times that I would advocate having Posey guarding Dwight. Where is JO'B when you need him?

Justin Tyme
04-13-2011, 03:15 PM
Where is JO'B when you need him?

Need him?? I can't remember from day 1 a time this team ever needed him! Vogel is more tha capable of figuring it out.

CableKC
04-13-2011, 04:10 PM
Need him?? I can't remember from day 1 a time this team ever needed him! Vogel is more tha capable of figuring it out.
Wow JT...you totally missed my sarcasm here. :rolleyes:

The Sleeze
04-13-2011, 04:31 PM
it would be fine with me if the pacers just not show up for the game. no I mean really just not show up, just stay in Indy and prepare for the Bulls

That would be awesome. "Starting for the Pacers, Roy Hibbert"....camera shot of an empty chair.

Scot Pollard
04-13-2011, 04:36 PM
Will we finish 38-44 or 37-45?

I hope we change next season and the record is reversed.

duke dynamite
04-13-2011, 04:37 PM

What you smokin'???:-o
This team will need any help it can get, even if it's blind ignorant optimism.

All aboard!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c276/tlaurenzana/pacers_MSB.jpg

Scot Pollard
04-13-2011, 04:38 PM
This team will need any help it can get, even if it's blind ignorant optimism.

All aboard!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c276/tlaurenzana/pacers_MSB.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Look at Lance having to sit next to the "teacher".

duke dynamite
04-13-2011, 04:39 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Look at Lance having to sit next to the "teacher".
I remember in elementary school if you got in trouble on the bus, you'd have to sit up front. Clever.