PDA

View Full Version : Hoopsworld Chat Pacers

90'sNBARocked
04-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Eric P in Naptown:
Do the Pacers have a shot at wining at least 1 game against the 1995 NY Knicks? Sorry I mean the current Bulls team :)

Luke Byrnes:
One game? Sure. The series? None at all.

Eric P in Naptown:
Luke being the X and O stud muffin you are, how would u suggest the Pacers play defense on Rose?

Luke Byrnes:
I'm not sure if being called a "stud muffin" is a compliment, Eric... You have to mix it up against Rose. Give him as many different looks as possible. Zones, double-teams, man-to-man, full-court press, traps, the whole nine yards. Most importantly, you have to stay in front of him. Ultimately, I think prayer might be your best defense.

Eric P in Naptown:
Luke, Who is the "X factor" for the Pacers against the Bulls? To me its Roy Hibbert. He is the only Pacer the Bulls dont have an answer for

Luke Byrnes:
Joakim Noah can neutralize Hibbert. Paul George is a bigger wild card in my opinion. His athleticism and versatility could give Chicago problems.

Eric P in Naptown:
Luke, why not rock a goatee bro? A new change, and a more distingushed look

Luke Byrnes:
I grow facial hair about as well as a 10-year old girl. Other than that, great idea.

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Chat.asp?CHAT_TOPICS_ID=1553#ixzz1JKhgbue5

I like the mix it up strategy, and thats what I would do. Throw DC/AJ/Rush/PG at different times on him

also interesting that PG can be the x factor

duke dynamite
04-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Someone's got the hots for Luke Byrnes.

90'sNBARocked
04-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Someone's got the hots for Luke Byrnes.

LMAO

I do, have u seen his pic? I like beefey dudes