PDA

View Full Version : NY Post: Peja might still be traded (Pacers, Bulls)

blanket
10-03-2004, 01:17 PM
http://www.nypost.com/sports/29615.htm

I didn't see this posted already...

"At least one Peja Stojakovic confidant believes the Bulls or Pacers still have a decent chance to pry him away from the Kings. Miami, where Peja has a home, is his preference, but the Heat neither has the available assets nor comparable salaries to make it happen." New York Post

Lord Helmet
10-03-2004, 01:44 PM
Please don't trade Ron.

sweabs
10-03-2004, 01:52 PM
He won't be traded...
And I think Kerosene posted this already: http://www.pacersdigest.com/cgi-bin/bbBoard.cgi?a=viewthread;fid=1;gtid=95784

Kstat
10-03-2004, 02:58 PM
urgent reports coming in now that Peja may indeed have bacon and eggs for breakfast tomorrow. Reportedly, he has been very unhappy with his usual bagel and french toast, and has been looking for a new breakfast combination for quite some time now.

While Peja clearly has a favorite breakfast meal in a cheddar omlette with ham, he has neither the recepie nor the cooking skills to aquire one.

Natston
10-03-2004, 04:21 PM
urgent reports coming in now that Peja may indeed have bacon and eggs for breakfast tomorrow. Reportedly, he has been very unhappy with his usual bagel and french toast, and has been looking for a new breakfast combination for quite some time now.

While Peja clearly has a favorite breakfast meal in a cheddar omlette with ham, he has neither the recepie nor the cooking skills to aquire one.

You're usually pretty credible, but do you have a link? ;)

MSA2CF
10-03-2004, 06:09 PM
urgent reports coming in now that Peja may indeed have bacon and eggs for breakfast tomorrow. Reportedly, he has been very unhappy with his usual bagel and french toast, and has been looking for a new breakfast combination for quite some time now....

Don't you mean freedom toast? :p

Anthem
10-03-2004, 08:14 PM
urgent reports coming in now that Peja may indeed have bacon and eggs for breakfast tomorrow. Reportedly, he has been very unhappy with his usual bagel and french toast, and has been looking for a new breakfast combination for quite some time now....

Don't you mean freedom toast? :p

He's Eastern European. They're still figuring out freedom, let alone freedom toast.

TheSauceMaster
10-04-2004, 02:39 AM
NY Post is hardly something I would call credit worthy , must be a sad time of the year when no one has anything to write about so they write some crap story.

Doug
10-12-2004, 10:23 PM

You're usually pretty credible, but do you have a link? ;)

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

I'm assuming you meant "link" to infer "sausage link" which ties into the whole breakfast theme. That's what's cracking me up. If not, it's still funny, just not *as* funny. :-)