PDA

View Full Version : Let's Trade Hibbert!

troyc11a
04-07-2011, 08:07 PM
Let's trade Hibbert while his value is high!
(Maybe he will hear about this thread and tear it up like Paul George did last night!)

Let's NOT trade Hibbert!

Trophy
Lets NOT!

troyc11a
04-07-2011, 08:09 PM
If Roy stinks it up next game we can all blame you guys for not rollin' with it!

Trophy
04-07-2011, 08:15 PM
He needs to add a good 30 pounds of muscle and he'll becomes a top center.

I hope you realize how difficult it is to find solid centers in this league. Especially ones over 7 feet.

troyc11a
04-07-2011, 08:18 PM

I hope you realize how difficult it is to find solid centers in this league. Especially ones over 7 feet.

C'mon guys wake up! This is a sarcastic thread playing off how well George played after he got ripped on this board. Threads about how well Hayward was playing and debating his trade value were on here the night before he had his best game as a pro. I'm trying to keep the momentum going here. Help me out a little!

Trophy
04-07-2011, 08:19 PM
C'mon guys wake up! This is a sarcastic thread playing off how well George played after he got ripped on this board. Threads about how well Hayward was playing and debating his trade value were on here the night before he had his best game as a pro. I'm trying to keep the momentum going here. Help me out a little!

:confused:

cdash
04-07-2011, 08:19 PM

30 pounds? Man that is a ton of weight. Not sure he needs to add that much. Personally, I like the spry, leaner, more mobile player he has become since shedding weight. He gets pushed around a little, but I can live with that.

PacerDude
04-07-2011, 08:20 PM
:50cent: :50cent: :50cent:

:wtf2:

Trophy
04-07-2011, 08:25 PM
30 pounds? Man that is a ton of weight. Not sure he needs to add that much. Personally, I like the spry, leaner, more mobile player he has become since shedding weight. He gets pushed around a little, but I can live with that.

Josh added 20 pounds 2 summers ago and it really helped him out.

Roy has added some muscle strength since his rookie year and it's helped him out a lot, but as a center, it would make him solid if he could add some more strength. Maybe not 30 pounds in a summer, but 20, like Josh wouldn't be bad.

I don't think it's 100% a mentality issue for Roy. I think it comes from other centers, with more strength overpowering him.

BringJackBack
04-07-2011, 08:27 PM
Hahaha he's being sarcastic guys..

04-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Really? :)

beast23
04-07-2011, 11:25 PM
Let's keep Hibbert.

I have an alternate trade idea. Let's trade troyc11a to the RealGM board for 2 trolls and a poster to be named later.

troyc11a
04-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Let's keep Hibbert.

I have an alternate trade idea. Let's trade troyc11a to the RealGM board for 2 trolls and a poster to be named later.

How about beast23 try reading these posts before replying. Save you from looking ignorant. Nobody wants to trade Hibbert!

troyc11a
04-07-2011, 11:36 PM
Hahaha he's being sarcastic guys..

Of course, when you have a streak goin' you dont mess with it! Works one time = streak!

Day-V
04-08-2011, 12:38 AM
WOW, some people can't read.

Jared Sullinger
04-08-2011, 12:43 AM
Let's go see Sergio!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v5up4PrAbbE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Roaming Gnome
04-08-2011, 01:05 AM
When I started reading this thread... :unimpress

When I seen the O.P. was being "sarcastic"... :rollout:

I really don't know what to say about this thread... :sigh:

Day-V
04-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Let's go see Sergio!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v5up4PrAbbE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wait, you know Sergio!?

pacer4ever
04-08-2011, 02:04 AM
:zip: I dont want to trade him unless we would get top dollar for him. Which wouldnt happen but I am opeing to trading all 15 guys if it makes our team better in the future..
How about beast23 try reading these posts before replying. Save you from looking ignorant. Nobody wants to trade Hibbert!

LucasRL13
04-08-2011, 06:47 AM
Trade Hibbert???? WTF

Heisenberg
04-08-2011, 07:27 AM
This isn't worthy of a thread and since this one's sarcastic, let's get a little serious.

How about Terrence Williams this summer? Houston doesn't seem to have any interest in him other than to let him occupy a uniform, wouldn't think it'd take much to get him at all, maybe a couple 2nd rounders.

spazzxb
04-08-2011, 07:40 AM

Wasn't that George vs. Hayward thread just one guy picking a fight no-one else gave a damn about?

Speed
04-08-2011, 07:51 AM

On behalf of Roys knees, ankles, and feet, please don't. Maybe 10 lbs or so, 30 lbs is a ton, well not a ton, but still.

troyc11a
04-08-2011, 08:07 AM
:zip: I dont want to trade him unless we would get top dollar for him. Which wouldnt happen but I am opeing to trading all 15 guys if it makes our team better in the future..

I agree with that. Nobody on a sub 500 team should be safe from a trade. Having said that, I think it's ok to have a little light hearted fun on this board. We dont always have to be so serious and argumentative. We are all Pacer fans who want to the team to suceed. I just thought it was funny how Paul George played his best game as a pro the day after being ripped on this board and discussed in possible trades. Being a former college athlete, I respect a streak! So c'mon Hibbert! Kick some but!

Trophy
04-08-2011, 08:09 AM
On behalf of Roys knees, ankles, and feet, please don't. Maybe 10 lbs or so, 30 lbs is a ton, well not a ton, but still.

Yeah 30 is probably a little too much in one summer, but 15-20 seems responsible.

Josh was able to get it done.

Roy is already pretty strong so roughly 15-20 pounds of muscle should help him out at the center spot.

Trophy
04-08-2011, 08:11 AM
What happened to the green font everyone grew fond of?

kielbeze
04-08-2011, 09:10 AM
Let's trade Hibbert while his value is high!
(Maybe he will hear about this thread and tear it up like Paul George did last night!)

I saw this thread and thought oh god. Then I looked into it and I like it.
The thread about trading Paulie G mad me throw up a little in my mouth.
So I liked the direction you went with this touche my friend.
I would also like to add I think we should trade Pacer4ever to real gm oh wait he is there he is clippers4ever there oh and also nets44nets lol Brian gotta bust your chops. isn't it about time to change your avitar to a new picture of Blake Griffen or something. Passion Pride Pacers!

troyc11a
04-08-2011, 09:18 AM
I saw this thread and thought oh god. Then I looked into it and I like it.
The thread about trading Paulie G mad me throw up a little in my mouth.
So I liked the direction you went with this touche my friend.
I would also like to add I think we should trade Pacer4ever to real gm oh wait he is there he is clippers4ever there oh and also nets44nets lol Brian gotta bust your chops. isn't it about time to change your avitar to a new picture of Blake Griffen or something. Passion Pride Pacers!

Nobody on the Pacers should be off limits in regards to a trade. But, Hibbert and George are probably the closest to that on the team.
Thanks for the kind words! Finally, somebody gets my odd sense of humor!

beast23
04-08-2011, 11:23 AM
I read every post before posting. How about you having a prior familiarity with how I post. In other words, if you don't use green font, neither will I.

JonnyB83
04-09-2011, 10:32 PM
We dont always have to be so serious and argumentative.

Good luck with that! Everyone seems crazy serious and argumentative on here all the time. That's why I rarely get on here anymore, and still all kinds of negativity

KingGeorge
04-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Good luck with that! Everyone seems crazy serious and argumentative on here all the time. That's why I rarely get on here anymore, and still all kinds of negativity

Losing can make you do crazy things, man.

But those days are behind us now. :dance:

troyc11a
04-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Losing can make you do crazy things, man.

But those days are behind us now. :dance:

Man, I am quickly beginning to love your attitude! Way to many no-it-alls on here who are so negative! I understand that the playoff picture looks a little dim for us, but we are in the playoffs nonetheless!!!!!!!!! They still have to tip'em off!

KingGeorge
04-09-2011, 11:37 PM
Man, I am quickly beginning to love your attitude! Way to many no-it-alls on here who are so negative! I understand that the playoff picture looks a little dim for us, but we are in the playoffs nonetheless!!!!!!!!! They still have to tip'em off!

A dim playoff picture is so much better than no playoff picture.

After the game against the Magic on Wednesday, every team is 0-0 again.

I always have a positive outlook on my sports teams because if you don't, it isn't any fun to watch.

Even if we do get swept by the Bulls, I will still be very proud of this team for everything they have done this season.

The Pacers are back on the radar, and every team in the NBA should start to worry about playing this high energy team.

troyc11a
04-09-2011, 11:39 PM
A dim playoff picture is so much better than no playoff picture.

After the game against the Magic on Wednesday, every team is 0-0 again.

I always have a positive outlook on my sports teams because if you don't, it isn't any fun to watch.

Even if we do get swept by the Bulls, I will still be very proud of this team for everything they have done this season.

The Pacers are back on the radar, and every team in the NBA should start to worry about playing this high energy team.

This offseason should be fun too. Finally an offseason to be looking forward to. A couple additions to this team and they could be back in the hunt starting next year! I am not in any hurry to get the offseason started though!

smj887
04-09-2011, 11:54 PM
:50cent: :50cent: :50cent:

:wtf2:

I must be seeing triple. Nine 50 Cent's!